• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
No Friendship with Sharena. (because obviously her Friendship is MAX with everyone!) You just straight up get her.
I saw a meme about this on the subreddit that made me realise that why she didn't need her friendship maxing out, its a really great detail and I love it

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
If I would go for the Dream Summon, could I summon any Fire Emblem unit too, even the new ones like Chrom?

No limiteds are available; it's usually not even all of the permanent adventurers, since they tend to not include what was on the most recent banners. But in this one they did, and you can pick anyone that's permanent currently.

Out of recently added adventurers I would advise Grace as has already been said, and Tobias as well.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
No limiteds are available; it's usually not even all of the permanent adventurers, since they tend to not include what was on the most recent banners. But in this one they did, and you can pick anyone that's permanent currently.

Out of recently added adventurers I would advise Grace as has already been said, and Tobias as well.

Hmm I see, thanks for the tip! But if I can't get Chrom, Marth or Tiki I might not do it. If I'll do it then at the last day of the event anyway.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If anyone doesn't have Grave, Dream Summon Grace. She's that good. Assuming you can financially, of course. Don't want to pressure people or anything!

But yeah, I hate these multi-part events with time-gated difficulties. The story was amazing, and far better than I thought it'd be (so many main story implications!), but now that I've cleared everything that's currently available, I need to wait for the higher difficulty stuff to unlock since farming the lower difficulty content isn't worth the time/effort (since the drop-rates are so poor). Oh well, time to go back and finish the runs on Imperial Onslaught for the wyrmite, I guess. :(

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I finally picked this up again, I played for a little while at launch but I quickly fell off because it wasnt supported in my country, it still isn't but I started anew with a jpn nintendo account.
This game is way more fun than I remembered. I just did the first defensive battle in the new event, I was 2000 underlevelled but I'm not sure how much that matters because I got it on the first try.

There's been a lot of improvements since launch. I also dropped Dragalia quickly after launch but came back after hearing some about some the positive changes (and KHUx became absolute trash around the same time). Straitlace just released a great video that walks through each feature improvement and misstep since launch.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It's good to keep in mind that stuff was originally timegated for FEH1 too; we just got everything at once in the rerun. If you're intending to farm points, it's probably best to wait a few days.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I have one question about the current event, do you have to the friendship stuff with Sharena just like with Alfonse? I was a bit sleepy when she joined so I missed a bit of the conversation when she joined up with me. Or maybe that stuff happens once the timegated stuff unlocks.

Sharena just instantly becomes your friend when she joins; she's the first welfare adventurer to do that. Apparently that's pretty in-character given her personality.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The cadence for Event Compendium additions might be once every 2 months, which seems fair.

Looks like I'll be upgrading both Ranzal and Celliera after the FEH event is done on my F2P NOTTE account. Seems like they're really listening to feedback if they're planning to add Master Volk before introducing all the Agito's, though it makes more sense than the HDTs since the weapon acquisition is self-contained and aren't in a cycle (HMS -> HMC -> HBH for weapons). My hope is that Expert Agito weekly chests will drop the materials for the Agito upgrade like how Expert HDTs and Standard Agito currently work, but we'll see how they plan to do it.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
What's the fastest way to get resolve? Seeme like Thorr's Descent, but that doesn't have auto-battle.
Defintively Thorrs Decent.
I spent 120 stamina doing the battle with bestgirl on auto, and got less resolve than from one descent on hard.

Ranzal dispel, and Master Volk.. Huh.

looks like everything's coming up Ranzal.
Doesnt that mean soon welfare Ranzal will be stronger than Gala Ranzal ?
Sounds like Ranzal though.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Doesnt that mean soon welfare Ranzal will be stronger than Gala Ranzal ?
Sounds like Ranzal though.

They really need to address their plan for limited units other than Ieyasu, which I can only assume they did because of him being available twice per year.

Not that we're in dire need of limited unit buffs, but DYCleo and Hellisanne are both older and more limited units, I really hope we don't have to wait for their respective events this year.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
For doing the dailies quickly, I did one Thor's Decent with 1 MUB, 3 0UB copies of both event wyrmprints, then did Peony's Trial a few times for the limited endeavor that rewards shards. I plan to just do the daily endeavors mainly until we get the second half.

Ieyasu didn't get his Spiral until right before he was re-ran, same with the FEH units. I imagine the same thing will happen for the older limited units, it's just that they had the unfortunate timing of having their re-runs right before Mana Spirals started becoming a regular thing. Gala is pretty up in the air though. Best chance I think is when G! Ranzal is actually on rate-up again like during the anniversary Gala part 2, when he was on rate-up alongside the other Gala heroes that weren't G! Euden.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Peony seems crazy strong.
Yesterday i did my first run of High Zodiarc, me with Gala Euden, another GEuden and 2 Peony, and we managed to clear it easy without any revives.

If anyone doesn't have Grave, Dream Summon Grace. She's that good. Assuming you can financially, of course. Don't want to pressure people or anything!
Is she that worth it ?

Dark is my strongest element by far, so i dont know if she is worth it since i have GCleo, GAlex, with Ieyasu and Heinwald both with maxed mana spirals.
Is the AI good with her Kit ? i love playing Alex, so if i summoned i would mostly use her as an AI companion.

My Dream Summon lineup is the following:
Adventurers:
Ramona (Fire Axe)
Chelsea (Fire Bow)
Summer Celliera(Water Sword)
Valerio(Water Blade)
Mitusba (Water Dagger)
Lazry(Water Axe)
Victor(Wind Blade)
Sylas(Wind Spear)
Albert(Light Sword)
Delphi(Dark Dagger)
Grace (Dark Staff)
Summer Verica(Dark Staff)
Pipple(Water Wand)

Dragons:
Prometheus
Gaibhne and Creidhne
Hastur
Zephyr
Corsaint Phoenix
Andromeda

From these choices is Grace the most usefull pick ?
Its been some time since i spend any money in the game, and im feeling like giving the game a bit of money, especially now that i finally managed to clear some high dragons besides Wind.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Yesterday i did my first run of High Zodiarc, me with Gala Euden, another GEuden and 2 Peony, and we managed to clear it easy without any revives.

Is she that worth it ?

Dark is my strongest element by far, so i dont know if she is worth it since i have GCleo, GAlex, with Ieyasu and Heinwald both with maxed mana spirals.
Is the AI good with her Kit ? i love playing Alex, so if i summoned i would mostly use her as an AI companion.

Adventurers:
Ramona (Fire Axe)
Chelsea (Fire Bow)
Valerio(Water Blade)
Mitusba (Water Dagger)
Lazry(Water Axe)
Victor(Wind Blade)
Sylas(Wind Spear)
Albert(Light Sword)
Delphi(Dark Dagger)
Grace (Dark Staff)
Pipple(Water Wand)

Dragons:
Prometheus
Gaibhne and Creidhne
Hastur
Zephyr
Corsaint Phoenix
Andromeda

Its been some time since i spend any money in the game, and im feeling like giving the game a bit of money, especially now that i finally managed to clear some high dragons besides Wind.
The stupid (amazing) thing about Grace is that she works on all teams, usually recovery is boosted if used on allies if the same element, but Grace's shields are always the same and they are ridiculously good

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Is she that worth it ?

Adventurers:
Ramona (Fire Axe)
Chelsea (Fire Bow)
Valerio(Water Blade)
Mitusba (Water Dagger)
Lazry(Water Axe)
Victor(Wind Blade)
Sylas(Wind Spear)
Albert(Light Sword)
Delphi(Dark Dagger)
Grace (Dark Staff)
Pipple(Water Wand)

Dragons:
Prometheus
Gaibhne and Creidhne
Hastur
Zephyr
Corsaint Phoenix
Andromeda

If you're interested in auto'ing a lot of high-end content, she's definitely worth it. Just slap a MUB Chocolatiers on her and Maid Crusade, along with the best HP Dragon you have (Nidhogg ideally, but Ebisu and Hogh Zodiarc works too). The A.I makes good use of her, and given her kit makes it near impossible for you (and your braindead AI) to die, especially if you give her the Agito staff. She's neutral element too, so you can bring her virtually anywhere. Her shield is really game-breaking in the sense that it makes most attacks trivial.

But in the end, the choice is ultimately yours. I can only give advice!

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
If you're interested in auto'ing a lot of high-end content, she's definitely worth it. Just slap a MUB Chocolatiers on her and Maid Crusade, along with the best HP Dragon you have (Nidhogg ideally, but Ebisu and Hogh Zodiarc works too). The A.I makes good use of her, and given her kit makes it near impossible for you (and your braindead AI) to die, especially if you give her the Agito staff. She's neutral element too, so you can bring her virtually anywhere. Her shield is really game-breaking in the sense that it makes most attacks trivial.

But in the end, the choice is ultimately yours. I can only give advice!
Thanks for the advice, she sounds exactly like what i would want.

I dont have Chocolatiers nor Maid, since i stupidly ignored wyrmprints for the longest time, but i do have Nidhogg maxed out.

Another question, is there an Era Alliance for Dragalia ?
I missed the train on them when they first relased, and now i dont really know where to find one.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice, she sounds exactly like what i would want.

I dont have Chocolatiers nor Maid, since i stupidly ignored wyrmprints for the longest time, but i do have Nidhogg maxed out.

Another question, is there an Era Alliance for Dragalia ?
I missed the train on them when they first relased, and now i dont really know where to find one.
Thankfully both of the wyrmprints are unlimited, so you can grab both from the wyrmprint shop! Just need the eldwater to do so, but you can unbind them with keys (assuming you have any) if you're short.

As for Alliances, there are a few here but they don't really serve a purpose unfortunately. We mostly just use them for the daily check-in rewards and to spam a few stickers, haha. Ask here though, I'm sure someone will invite you!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully both of the wyrmprints are unlimited, so you can grab both from the wyrmprint shop! Just need the eldwater to do so, but you can unbind them with keys (assuming you have any) if you're short.

This is actually incorrect- Maid Crusade is limited.

Chocolatiers got added to the shop permanently for Valentine's since it was from last year, but Maid Crusade was new this year and was still limited (just like Fires of Hate). Dunno if they'll take a full year to add it permanently this time, but as a story event it feels like a low priority to be added to the Event Compendium and that's what got Spirit of the Season to be permanent after only a few months. Of course, Valentine's kinda arbitrarily reran later on last year too, so if they do that again it'll show up in the shop for that time at least.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland

As for Alliances, there are a few here but they don't really serve a purpose unfortunately. We mostly just use them for the daily check-in rewards and to spam a few stickers, haha. Ask here though, I'm sure someone will invite you!
I have about 2 million eldwater, since my summon luck is bad in a good way(lots of 5* dupes), but i must be blind since i just couldnt find them in the shop.
Checked again and found it.

Got my shiny new Grace, but im so Rainbow orb starved i cant fully complete her mana circles :(

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This is actually incorrect- Maid Crusade is limited.

Chocolatiers got added to the shop permanently for Valentine's since it was from last year, but Maid Crusade was new this year and was still limited (just like Fires of Hate). Dunno if they'll take a full year to add it permanently this time, but as a story event it feels like a low priority to be added to the Event Compendium and that's what got Spirit of the Season to be permanent after only a few months. Of course, Valentine's kinda arbitrarily reran later on last year too, so if they do that again it'll show up in the shop for that time at least.
Wow, it is? Thanks for the correction, I had no idea. I always grab a MUB of every limited wyrmprint so I didn't know. >_<

I have about 2 million eldwater, since my summon luck is bad in a good way(lots of 5* dupes), but i must be blind since i just couldnt find them in the shop.
Checked again and found it.

Got my shiny new Grace, but im so Rainbow orb starved i cant fully complete her mana circles :(
Sorry I was wrong, Maid Crusade is limited. You can run her with Odd Sparrows instead, I know that one isn't limited.

Congrats on the Grace, she'll see a lot of use with you I'm sure. :)

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping to use weeklies on eHMC to prepare for Fire Agito; but mVolk kind of throws a wrench in that plan. I'm still not strong enough for eVolk. I only have enough golden mask fragments for a 1UB Fire 6*. It will take another 10 weeks to get another unbind from sVolk weeklies. :-(

Has the Fjorm mHBH cheese caught on or was that just a flavor of the week team comp? That might be the best option for getting a Fire HD2 for eVolk.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I certainly didn't expect Master Volk this soon. Good thing I held onto the materials from my most recent eVolk farming rather than spend them on a T1 weapon that I wouldn't have used.

It reinforces my decision to spend my Ciella mats on getting a semi-autobattle team together. I made my first Ciella weapon today, a lance for Sylas. Next will be an axe for Lin You and then I should be able to solo eCiella with T!Hope/Sylas/Lin You/Grace. I don't want to be splitting my getherwings between eCiella and mVolk at the end of the month so being able to solo farm eCiella and still make some progress on that front will be a good thing if I can pull it off.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
It reinforces my decision to spend my Ciella mats on getting a semi-autobattle team together. I made my first Ciella weapon today, a lance for Sylas. Next will be an axe for Lin You and then I should be able to solo eCiella with T!Hope/Sylas/Lin You/Grace. I don't want to be splitting my getherwings between eCiella and mVolk at the end of the month so being able to solo farm eCiella and still make some progress on that front will be a good thing if I can pull it off.

This is the exact spot I'm in as well. I was originally planning on finishing off all of Volks weapons (2 to go) I'll just save all my mats going forward to see what a T2 is going to require. As for eCiella, I can make it to P2 on full auto with T!Hope/Lin Yu/Victor/Grace. Victor will be replaced with Sylas once I use my Dream Summon at the end. I have farmed enough mats to make a MUB 6* Ciella weapon which I'll save for Sylas for now. But yeah, if we can lock down eCiella with stamina and use wings for mVolk we'll be in a good spot.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, similar position on Agito here. Kinda wish I didn't start on a 6* fire axe as a luxury when I'll already be making a wind one soon and won't need to actively use Ramona anyway; at least I did prioritize having wand/sword/dagger so I have my pick for making 6.2s, and did keep spending weeklies on Volk even if I haven't been farming it otherwise since Kai happened. And least that axe is only 1UB (good thing I forgot to use the mats I got last week to make another unbind too), and once the first 6.2 is made, it should gradually become much easier to farm Expert anyway? I guess I'm not really looking forward to farming Master Volk specifically so soon vs having the other elements being about as challenging. But, well, I wanted challenging endgame content that wasn't solo, so I'll just have to eat my words if it's harsh...

Gonna finally start trying eCellia today as Lowen, in any case. I need to figure out what my farming team will be so that I farm their weapons first; I was starting with Sylas's anyway so I'll have some time to think and look over what others have done, but alongside him and Grace (only need 1 more unbind there) I'm thinking... Hope is a lock too, and then Lin? Or Hawk...? Honestly, depending on how fast I want to ramp up, it's probably not even the worst idea to go back to mHMS again and just make Welly's MUB HD1 into an HD2 so I can throw that on Hope. I guess I'll regret switching to Jupiter for my Expert weeklies a little too quickly if so, hah. Though I still have 1 weekly and have 4 horns left from making Lowen's staff so... with the drop/weekly changes that's kinda only 3 more weekly runs anyway? Might as well go for that, though it feels weird to have that be the Master I (sorta) farm after how long I put it off and how intimidated I was!

...meanwhile, my eKai auto team still isn't even ready yet. But that's probably just a matter of finishing off the spear/staff and then eating the cost of maxing out Patia... despite having paid for + already done that for Lathna, I guess I have to do it. And then spending some eldwater for more OS/VC. Then I can spend my stamina on both of these and start spending wings on Volk again, I suppose.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Honestly, depending on how fast I want to ramp up, it's probably not even the worst idea to go back to mHMS again and just make Welly's MUB HD1 into an HD2 so I can throw that on Hope.

To be fair T!Hope's damage is pretty bad that looking at the sims the difference between HDT1 and HDT2 is very minimal. That likely won't be the make or break for your team.

I'm now wondering with Master Volk coming out, if Expert will have revive added with a survival bonus to assist in mat farming and helping more people to complete it.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair T!Hope's damage is pretty bad that looking at the sims the difference between HDT1 and HDT2 is very minimal. That likely won't be the make or break for your team.

I'm now wondering with Master Volk coming out, if Expert will have revive added with a survival bonus to assist in mat farming and helping more people to complete it.

I'm pretty sure the sim assumes you'rs using the HD1s against the relevant trial, so there's a decently bigger drop than it shows due to no bane.

That being said- it's true that his DPS isn't exactly vital, so I might as well try it with the HD1 and just save my next dragon weeklies till the weekend if needed, assuming I have the other weapons ready so soon. I just got a (very slow due to a death) clear as Lowen in co-op; I guess meta's already shifting a bit so maybe that HD2 was pretty wasteful, but HMS runs are so w/e that even burning that many tails can't feel that bad anymore and most of it was from mentorships anyway. Think I'll just throw my first clear rewards at making a 0UB each for Sylas and Lin to start with, then gradually get each of them ready over this week.

Though it's little unfortunate that it's looking like I might have a slightly easier time with co-op if I got Tobias or Hawk built first, but I can't spread myself even thinner on the 6*s and I'd end up double dipping soon if I went for the HD2 blade... I'm guessing Tobias is probably fine with 6* 0UB, though, so maybe that's a possibility at least.

EDIT:

lmao

slowly realizing that the reason I keep having trouble finding info about the fight is that I sure keep writing "Cellia" instead of "Ciella"

Otter

Oct 27, 2017
Running right now with:
  • T!Hope | 50MC (Although I didn't really have issues with 45MC) | MUB Chimeratech | MUB Zephyr | Valiant Crown | Odd Sparrows | +600 Augments
  • Sylas | 70MC | MUB HD2 (From eHMS weeklies + Damascus Ingots) | MUB Ariel | Valiant Crown | Odd Sparrows | +600 Augments
  • Hawk | 70MC | MUB Chimeratech (Need to switch to 6*) | MUB Vayu | Valiant Crown | Odd Sparrows | +600 Augments
  • Grace | 50MC | MUB 6* | MUB Nidhogg | Study Rabbits | Maid Crusade | +600 Augments
I manually control T!Hope until after the first Bolts from Above then switch to full auto for the rest of Phase 1. On Phase 2, I just try to keep triggering T!Hope's S1 to keep the Valiant Crown / Odd Sparrows buffs up and save S2 to iFrame random attacks. Only real threat in Phase 2 is positioning for Cryogenic Meteor which has been hit or miss. Runs take between 7-9 min since I'm using Chimeratech for T!Hope and Hawk; but autoing Phase 1 makes it not as noticable.

Before I decided to invest into T!Hope, I was running Patia with similar results.
I had these characters ready so I wanted to give this a shot (using Patia instead of THope), so thanks for the tips -- the cryogenic meteor part keeps killing at least one of my characters though and then it's all downhill from there. What's the ideal positioning for it and how do you get them to stay behind it?

Edit: I may have found my issue, I was running as far away as I could but the AI wouldn't disengage. I was controlling hawk so there might be a longer range for his targeting... switched to Sylas for that part and won with no problem! thanks for the strategy!

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I had these characters ready so I wanted to give this a shot (using Patia instead of THope), so thanks for the tips -- the cryogenic meteor part keeps killing at least one of my characters though and then it's all downhill from there. What's the ideal positioning for it and how do you get them to stay behind it?

Edit: I may have found my issue, I was running as far away as I could but the AI wouldn't disengage. I was controlling hawk so there might be a longer range for his targeting... switched to Sylas for that part and won with no problem! thanks for the strategy!
The first Cryogenic Meteor is the toughest part when soloing since depending on how much damage you do can cause it to trigger earlier than expected. It really can mess with positioning the ice block or make it difficult to disengage your AI.

The Cryogenic Meteors afterwards are easier to prepare for since they always happen after Ciella does her mist move.

I'm glad the setup has been helpful.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I took a break from it after Animal Crossing released since all my free time became dedicated to that. I can start incorporating them again, though I may be even lazier this time around by just posting 4 fan arts without specifically listing who is featured. I do all my forum posting on a tablet, and constantly swapping apps to both write who's featured and the 4 URLs was draining. Plus it disincentivized me from posting group shots since I'd write down everyone featured a lot of the time.

It'd just look like this:

By all means, don't go to the extra effort just for me. I enjoy checking out the art in your posts, but if you don't want to post them anymore due to how cumbersome it is, I completely understand. I do appreciate the curation though and I'm sure others here feel the same. :)

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So it took me about 2 hours tonight just to get a second clear. I was using Lowen, Grace, or Tobias and just had a horrible time getting a good group with any of them. But then a Sylas was hosting and specifically looking for Graces, to do 2 Sylas + Lin + Grace... and that Sylas is my new best friend, holy shit. I was in their lobby for an hour, we got 11 clears, they stuck around for lots of P3s+P4s cycling through, even if we wiped immediately and the other 2 left they'd still retry and keep me. So, so thankful they did that because I was able to get my own Sylas's lance up to 2UB already. 2 Sylas works very well for Grace; I was basically constantly healthy and ready to shield again, though I think even 1 Sylas is pretty helpful for her. And I'm also happy to have gotten some time to try being Tobias too; I ended up doing a few more runs as him after that room finally ended and that broke my time record, and though I'm sure my play was atrocious it was good to get more used to playing a blade/buffer. And as for Lowen... I just paid a lot of tails for a very fancy weapon skin with that HD2 staff, it seems.

...in any case, turns out it's not nearly as hard to auto as expected.

6odrUmz.png

xh7iAiy.png

T. Hope | 50 MC | MUB HD1 | MUB Freyja | A Wish Upon The Yuletree + A Dog's Day
Lin You | 70 MC | 0UB 6* | MUB Zephyr | Valiant Crown + The Plaugebringer
Sylas | 70 MC | 2UB 6* | MUB Pazuzu | Resounding Rendition + The Fires of Hate
Grace | 50 MC | MUB 6* | MUB Nidhogg | The Maid Crusade + Study Rabbits

Everyone and all prints are augmented, except A Wish Upon The Yuletree. I don't usually use it and stole the print setup from Brotel's video. Should probably go spend those augments to help in the future, whoops.

I was usually micromanaging the Cryogenic Meteors by shifting to Freyja, then swapping to Grace to make sure she was safely behind the meteor, then switching back to Hope and letting auto take back over; I have a video of one of those runs I can post if people are interested. But that clear time image was from me letting it go fully auto as an experiment, and it miraculously worked, with no deaths. The time is even better than the couple I micromanaged, too.

Of course... the one time I didn't record my attempts at this stuff tonight turned out to be that time, when it worked completely flawlessly, welp. So I'll have to try a few more times while recording and see if I can get even close to that again to show that it's possible without needing to farm that much from it first, before I start unbinding the weapons further (and probably use a stone to have MUB Vayu just like I spent to have MUB Freyja, since that may help too and I should have him if I'll be doing some co-op runs still). It's definitely not consistent - sometimes Hope dies pretty much immediately, even - but if he doesn't die early on, it was seemingly Cryo killing Grace that's going to be the problem. And even when I was micromanaging them, I'd sometimes fail to be ready for a later Cryo and the AI would handle it fine.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I guess at reset is when we learn about Tiki and her skills/gameplay. I wonder if they'll throw a new dragon on there too, or if it'll just be her.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I guess at reset is when we learn about Tiki and her skills/gameplay. I wonder if they'll throw a new dragon on there too, or if it'll just be her.
I was thinking that Tiki might just be a drive character like Aldred and her dragon form will be a separate dragon on the banner, that would suck lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking that Tiki might just be a drive character like Aldred and her dragon form will be a separate dragon on the banner, that would suck lol
Cygames : $_$

I can't see that happening, but anything is possible.

I have a bunch of currency saved for her, but I know there's no guarantee when it comes to gacha. Here's hoping the night/morning/whenever you pull is kind to us all.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

She has a drive gauge, but it has a dragon emblem in the middle rather than the one in Aldred's. Hopefully, it means she has a dragon transformation but one that works like Drive rather than dragon gauge (so you can get it constantly refilling but she still can be hurt and knocked out in dragon form)... on the other hand this might be a bad idea because she'd have a huge hitbox.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll ever make the 5* ingots more useful than they currently are (maybe make it so you can fuse a bunch of them together to make a 6* ingot?). I'm sitting on something like 35 right now and don't have much use for them, since most players will craft Agito weapons (when they can).

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
A MUB 6T2 will require at least 25x Twinkling Sands. Using Damascus Ingots to MUB a 5T3 just to dismantle for Twinkling Sands might be necessary.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...I checked and I have over 200 sands right now. I don't see myself making more than 2 MUB 6* per element - and that's long-term, I expect it'll be 1 each as they cycle through adding them - so I'm not too worried about running out anytime soon. But that's one way to handle getting more if needed, sure.

Honestly, realizing how many ingots I have too is just making me think I should have unbound HLowen's HD2 staff before starting eVolk for even higher might, hah.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tiki Showcase Preview. She looks good. Real good.

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

That co-ability.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
If someone has some time, could i get an explanation on how Weapons are atm ?

Since i last really focussed on Hard content they introduced both High Dragon Weapons, Chimeratech Weapons and now Agito weapons.

Is there still a reason to get High Dragon weapons or should i wait for more Agito/ Farm Agito weapons ?
I managed to get a Fire Sword agito while having a basic 5* Fire sword, so i completely skipped High Dragon, is that viable for other elements too ?
Or if there is still a reason to get High Dragon Weapons, how do Chimeratech weapons measure up, should i skip these while i grind the Dragons or not ?

Tiki Showcase Preview. She looks good. Real good.

dragalialost.com

Dragalia Lost | Nintendo

Thank you for playing the Dragalia Lost game.Service for Dragalia Lost ended on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 (Pacific Time).

That co-ability.

20% sounds real real good.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

Since i last really focussed on Hard content they introduced both High Dragon Weapons, Chimeratech Weapons and now Agito weapons.

Is there still a reason to get High Dragon weapons or should i wait for more Agito/ Farm Agito weapons ?
I managed to get a Fire Sword agito while having a basic 5* Fire sword, so i completely skipped High Dragon, is that viable for other elements too ?
Or if there is still a reason to get High Dragon Weapons, how do Chimeratech weapons measure up, should i skip these while i grind the Dragons or not ?

20% sounds real real good.

Someone can probably explain more coherently and give advice, but, some basic bits of info... that took way longer to type than expected, but. Well. Here they are.

• Note in advance that you can't dismantle any of these. They will currently permanently eat a slot in your inventory. You will also technically miss out on registering the (same looking) first tier's weapon skin if you craft directly to a second tier, so keep that in mind if it matters for you.
  • High dragon (HDT) weapons have 2 tiers (HDT1 and HDT2... I usually just say "HD_" but I'll use "HDT_" here because everyone else says that). HDT1 have a bane against the relevant high dragons. They are very strong, but particularly in the fights they are meant for. Enhancing to HDT2 gives up the bane in exchange for raw stats that more than make up for losing the bane. These weapons provide a damage skill. You need to make the 5.3 and high dragon bane Void weapon (from Void dragon parts) for the appropriate weapon+element to craft them; those can be left at 0UB and level 1, you can even get rid of them as soon as you make them, you just need to have ever had them (even just in your inbox I think?) at all.
  • You need to run Expert high dragons to make HDT1 weapons of the same element as that dragon. They have recently improved the drops + weeklies to make this decently faster; no more sometimes getting 1 tail per fight, it's now locked at the high end of the old random drops with always 3 per fight and an extra if you never revive. An Expert weekly also now gives 2 of the previously Master-only materials (horns), so 5 weeks of spending all weeklies on the same dragon will give you enough to enhance to HDT2. If you do end up running a Master, 1 clear with a weekly will give you enough to enhance 1 time as there's a first clear bonus that gets you 25 of the 30 needed (similarly gone are the chances of being 1 short if you got the lowest possible drop+weekly...). You should only use ingots on unbinding HDT2s currently as there is nothing else nearly so time/resource saving as doing that.
  • Chimeratech Void weapons also have 2 tiers. Tier 2 (CT2) is expensive to make (I think it's like 14m rupies to make one MUB?) but do have raw stats better than a MUB HDT1. These do have no skill but do have the Resilient Offense ability, a pretty strong buff if you're taking damage and then being healed fairly often. You need to make the Astral bane Void weapon (from Manticore parts) of the same weapon+element to craft them; same restrictions as the prior one, just need to have ever owned the 0UB level 1 tier 3 Astral bane.
  • Agito/6* weapons have 1 tier currently but will start gaining a second with Master Volk being added soon. Their tier 1 stats start roughly equivalent to a MUB CT2 at 0UB, match an HDT2 at 2UB/3UB, and pull ahead a bit at MUB. They have no damage skill, but instead have a low cost skill that toggles between 2 permanent personal buffs. This differs for each element; fire has strength/regen (it's an incredibly weak, basically worthless regen though), dark has attack rate/defense, and wind has strength/defense (with slightly larger %s for each than the prior elements had). You can essentially expect that all are stronger than a MUB HDT2, just to varying degrees. And the attack rate buff for dark is powerful enough that they theoretically can be stronger than a MUB HDT2 at even 0UB, at least in some cases. The crafting requirement for these is the appropriate CT2; same thing about level 1 0UB just ever owning it.
  • You need to run Expert Agito to make 6*; you need 30 gold fragments to make one and the only way to get them from Standard is a single gold per weekly, so it'd take a very long time to make it that way. You do get a first clear bonus of materials for both Standard and Expert, but because of how 0UB 6* are basically equivalent to MUB CT2 and therefore not much use without the ability to unbind it, it is generally suggested that you instead spend your Standard bonus gold fragments on upgrading the Tree facilities you can get in the treasure trade shop. It costs 25 gold fragments to max (5 each for levels 11-15) and is an incredibly strong boost to that element for only the cost of running a lot of Standard otherwise.
  • It is much faster to farm Expert Agito than Expert high dragons, assuming you can consistently clear Agito, even just comparing to making a MUB HDT1. 5-10 Agito clears (gold drops are 3-5) for a 6* vs ~23 (assuming you never die and so get 4 tails each time) dragon clears for a MUB HDT1.
  • Now, are HDT2 weapons still worth getting? Vaguely. They are not that much worse than 6*, depending on the element/unit, so it's really the higher cost of making it that hurts it. More importantly: you cannot really run Expert Volk with a 0UB 6*; even with chains+Marth+Mars finally loosening up the dps check a bit I don't know if that'll be enough (though you can try and it may be relatively fine now?), and you'll be might gated besides, so you need a MUB HDT2 or 6*. Expert Kai Yan you can totally run with just that 0UB 6*/MUB CT2, though, and can basically skip running Zodiark as a result. Expert Ciella... I haven't exactly confirmed but I think you do need more than the 0UB, or at least until Ranzal's Spiral with on-element dispel to remove her defense buffs (currently you need a dark healer for that, which works totally fine but is maybe not what people running budget setups want) because there's not too much of a dps check otherwise. There are ways around this - a healer or Tobias (for eCiella) can totally get into these fights with a lesser weapon and do just fine, though you will face might-gating. But otherwise, you can see an HDT2 fire or wind weapon as an entry requirement for breaking into Expert Agito.
EDIT: ...sure would be nice if the bullets had spacing instead of making this a wall of text. Hopefully it looks nicer not on mobile?

Seanjeezy

Oct 30, 2017
Seattle

MUB agito has the highest dps but HDT2s have the luxury of being able to be MUBd using ingots. CT2 is around a 1UB HDT2 dps wise I believe while 2UB agito is equal to MUB HDT2 I think, can't remember off the top of my head. If you are able to reliably clear expert agito I would just go for those

Edit:

Deepflaw basically covered it all lol

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Someone can probably explain more coherently and give advice, but, some basic bits of info... that took way longer to type than expected, but. Well. Here they are.

• Note in advance that you can't dismantle any of these. They will currently permanently eat a slot in your inventory. You will also technically miss out on registering the (same looking) first tier's weapon skin if you craft directly to a second tier, so keep that in mind if it matters for you.
  • High dragon (HDT) weapons have 2 tiers (HDT1 and HDT2... I usually just say "HD_" but I'll use "HDT_" here because everyone else says that). HDT1 have a bane against the relevant high dragons. They are very strong, but particularly in the fights they are meant for. Enhancing to HDT2 gives up the bane in exchange for raw stats that more than make up for losing the bane. These weapons provide a damage skill. You need to make the 5.3 and high dragon bane Void weapon (from Void dragon parts) for the appropriate weapon+element to craft them; those can be left at 0UB and level 1, you can even get rid of them as soon as you make them, you just need to have ever had them (even just in your inbox I think?) at all.
  • You need to run Expert high dragons to make HDT1 weapons of the same element as that dragon. They have recently improved the drops + weeklies to make this decently faster; no more sometimes getting 1 tail per fight, it's now locked at the high end of the old random drops with always 3 per fight and an extra if you never revive. An Expert weekly also now gives 2 of the previously Master-only materials (horns), so 5 weeks of spending all weeklies on the same dragon will give you enough to enhance to HDT2. If you do end up running a Master, 1 clear with a weekly will give you enough to enhance 1 time as there's a first clear bonus that gets you 25 of the 30 needed (similarly gone are the chances of being 1 short if you got the lowest possible drop+weekly...). You should only use ingots on unbinding HDT2s currently as there is nothing else nearly so time/resource saving as doing that.
  • Chimeratech Void weapons also have 2 tiers. Tier 2 (CT2) is expensive to make (I think it's like 14m rupies to make one MUB?) but do have raw stats better than a MUB HDT1. These do have no skill but do have the Resilient Offense ability, a pretty strong buff if you're taking damage and then being healed fairly often. You need to make the Astral bane Void weapon (from Manticore parts) of the same weapon+element to craft them; same restrictions as the prior one, just need to have ever owned the 0UB level 1 tier 3 Astral bane.
  • Agito/6* weapons have 1 tier currently but will start gaining a second with Master Volk being added soon. Their tier 1 stats start roughly equivalent to a MUB CT2 at 0UB, match an HDT2 at 2UB/3UB, and pull ahead a bit at MUB. They have no damage skill, but instead have a low cost skill that toggles between 2 permanent personal buffs. This differs for each element; fire has strength/regen (it's an incredibly weak, basically worthless regen though), dark has attack rate/defense, and wind has strength/defense (with slightly larger %s for each than the prior elements had). You can essentially expect that all are stronger than a MUB HDT2, just to varying degrees. And the attack rate buff for dark is powerful enough that they theoretically can be stronger than a MUB HDT2 at even 0UB, at least in some cases. The crafting requirement for these is the appropriate CT2; same thing about level 1 0UB just ever owning it.
  • You need to run Expert Agito to make 6*; you need 30 gold fragments to make one and the only way to get them from Standard is a single gold per weekly, so it'd take a very long time to make it that way. You do get a first clear bonus of materials for both Standard and Expert, but because of how 0UB 6* are basically equivalent to MUB CT2 and therefore not much use without the ability to unbind it, it is generally suggested that you instead spend your Standard bonus gold fragments on upgrading the Tree facilities you can get in the treasure trade shop. It costs 25 gold fragments to max (5 each for levels 11-15) and is an incredibly strong boost to that element for only the cost of running a lot of Standard otherwise.
  • It is much faster to farm Expert Agito than Expert high dragons, assuming you can consistently clear Agito, even just comparing to making a MUB HDT1. 5-10 Agito clears (gold drops are 3-5) for a 6* vs ~23 (assuming you never die and so get 4 tails each time) dragon clears for a MUB HDT1.
  • Now, are HDT2 weapons still worth getting? Vaguely. They are not that much worse than 6*, depending on the element/unit, so it's really the higher cost of making it that hurts it. More importantly: you cannot really run Expert Volk with a 0UB 6*; even with chains+Marth+Mars finally loosening up the dps check a bit I don't know if that'll be enough (though you can try and it may be relatively fine now?), and you'll be might gated besides, so you need a MUB HDT2 or 6*. Expert Kai Yan you can totally run with just that 0UB 6*/MUB CT2, though, and can basically skip running Zodiark as a result. Expert Ciella... I haven't exactly confirmed but I think you do need more than the 0UB, or at least until Ranzal's Spiral with on-element dispel to remove her defense buffs (currently you need a dark healer for that, which works totally fine but is maybe not what people running budget setups want) because there's not too much of a dps check otherwise. There are ways around this - a healer or Tobias (for eCiella) can totally get into these fights with a lesser weapon and do just fine, though you will face might-gating. But otherwise, you can see an HDT2 fire or wind weapon as an entry requirement for breaking into Expert Agito.
EDIT: ...sure would be nice if the bullets had spacing instead of making this a wall of text. Hopefully it looks nicer not on mobile?
Thanks a lot for the information.
It looks perfectly fine on my ipad.

So i guess i should try high dragons for a bit, i can clear Expert Midgar more or less consistently.
i was mostly wondering if it was even possible to skip HD completely, and i think i might do that for dark.

MUB agito has the highest dps but HDT2s have the luxury of being able to be MUBd using ingots. CT2 is around a 1UB HDT2 dps wise I believe while 2UB agito is equal to MUB HDT2 I think, can't remember off the top of my head. If you are able to reliably clear expert agito I would just go for those

Edit:

Deepflaw basically covered it all lol
Thanks for the TLDL anyway.
The knowing at what UB which weapon is better is very valuable.