• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm very happy for

Tiki. They can do interesting stuff with her story and it also means another unique dragon transformation.

And Chrom basically confirms my speculation that IS just won't lend their actual most popular characters like Lyn and Ike (who they're using to sell their new paid skins in Heroes). I'd guess the 3 Houses lords fall in the same "too popular" category too if there's another collaboration in the future.

Peony is... there. I guess she will be easier to handle than Eir as far as writing goes and probably is more popular too.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm very happy for

Tiki. They can do interesting stuff with her story and it also means another unique dragon transformation.

And Chrom basically confirms my speculation that IS just won't lend their actual most popular characters like Lyn and Ike (who they're using to sell their new paid skins in Heroes). I'd guess the 3 Houses lords fall in the same "too popular" category too if there's another collaboration in the future.

Peony is... there. I guess she will be easier to handle than Eir as far as writing goes and probably is more popular too.
Peony is bound to have some fun banter with Notte.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy to see Tiki be in, as she makes a lot of sense and I'd love to see what dragon transformation they have for her.

Chrom is...whatever, I guess.

Peony is cute, don't know much about her though.

I'm definitely pulling! Just need to see their kits now. Odds are good that one of them will be wind which is good, because they need some serious muscle.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm very happy for

Chrom is a bad choice. They might as well have gone with another heroes OC, preferably Bruno, as Tiki would have covered the main series rep for this round anyway.
Tiki makes sense, she's the series prototypical Dragon and peony is the current book character for FEH and should have interactions with Notte that could be fun, this seems fine.

All the times I looked at the Twitter replies on this I don't think I saw anyone ask for Chrom once. I think the only character they could have chosen to make me more annoyed would have been, like, Corrin or Camilla, lol.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I see we're still keeping up with Smash Representation when it comes to the non-FEH OCs. We got Marth, Chrom, and Tiki now (who is an Assist trophy). This collab was probably green lit well in advance to allow for Peony to be featured in since it's like a literal 5-month turnover from being introduced in FEH to being playable on DL.

I feel like Chrom was chosen because not only was Peony/Sharena/Tiki probably set in stone, they wanted Awakening representation but didn't want a literally all female banner, which is why they didn't go for Lucina. DL still hasn't really touched on the customizable MCs like Robin, so that's still up in the air.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

They split Chrom/Peony and Tiki into separate banners. This is MH Sarise all over again! I just hope they announce Tiki's kit otherwise I'll be scared to pull at all in fear of her being broken and not having enough to pull for her if I overspend on Chrom/Peony's banner...

Edit:

Sharena - Light Lance
Chrom - Fire Sword
Tiki - Water Dagger
Peony - Light Wand

Wind continues to be ignored. It doesn't help that the only gala character they have is an absolute joke (Ranzal). I'm seriously disappointed, none of the MH characters were wind either. :/

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
You're missing the point. Is Sugita voicing Chrom? Then that's all that matters!

if not, why is he even here

...anyway guess who just missed a high dragon weekly because they woke up on their couch with 1 left and <5 minutes till reset

whoops

(I left it in case I had to do a 2nd mHMS run, and was about to do it when... at least it barely matters - once I can solo mHJP sometime soon, what does 2 horns mean - but does sting a bit)

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Tiki actually has her original Mystery of the Emblem design for her dragon form! I'm really happy that New Mystery's lazy art direction was ignored here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The Mana Spirals not including Ranzal is an odd omission... I guess I'm taking Su Fang into Ciella tomorrow.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they just don't know what to do with his kit...? Weird.

Anyway, Sylas is getting Spiral'd on sight. Pulled him on his banner and have always wanted to use him more; he's been my Alliance icon since day 1 of that too. Hope he's decent enough to be worth the testaments but he's locked in.

Only thing is... I have enough HMS tails (mentoring paid off, I suppose) that I can make an HD2 from scratch after that mHMS clear. And I'd rather not waste that making something I should immediately replace with a 6*. So I guess the character I use for Agito first, if a HD2 is effectively required again, is one where it's less of a penalty to be using an HD2? Though that's the trouble I get for waiting till the last minute instead of having a few months with a strong weapon as planned and not caring about that, hah. We'll see in a few days.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Really dont need Fire Sword nr 777777 tbh.
But i got to have all the FE characters, even if i dropped of FEH after book 2 since dragalia is just so much better gameplay.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
You're missing the point. Is Sugita voicing Chrom? Then that's all that matters!

if not, why is he even here

...anyway guess who just missed a high dragon weekly because they woke up on their couch with 1 left and <5 minutes till reset

whoops

(I left it in case I had to do a 2nd mHMS run, and was about to do it when... at least it barely matters - once I can solo mHJP sometime soon, what does 2 horns mean - but does sting a bit)
I see, a man of culture for the best voice actor out there.

Reason enough to pull for Chrom.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I can kinda understand not doing a ton of Wind spirals since Lin You, Hawk, and Su Fang got one last month. However, on top of Ranzal weirdly not getting one, not having any Wind 4-stars get one while the only 3-star getting a Spiral is Sophie when we already have Lowen, W! Xania, and Akasha is a tad confusing. The biggest thing is that both Mana Spirals for the past story adventurers (Euden, Cleo) so far have heavily been tuned to their corresponding Agito for their respective launches, ensuring even without the gacha all players had an option to invest in for endgame in that element from the get go, so Wind just not getting that with Ranzal is awkward. Coupled with the fact that we're not getting a "Wind's Blessing" with Wind Mana Spiral rate-ups (probably because of Gala and FEH 2) AND FEH 2 not featuring a wind adventurer, there's a legitimate issue of some folks literally not having a good option to invest in since we literally don't have a Wind banner for people interested to start pulling on.

Maybe they tuned the fight to using Sophie? Making the easy entry point the healer role instead of the story adventurer. Guess we'll see next reset.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't want to invest in Hawk, but it doesn't seem like I have a choice when Cygames refuse to release any new wind adventurers. Since water Agito is coming in a few days, I thought for sure we'd get a wind-element FEH, not the exact same elements we got in the previous MH collaboration. Why do they hate wind so much?

Not going to lie, I'm pretty disappointed. Even if they're good, the last thing I need right now is another Fire Sword and Light Lance. At least a Water Dagger should be fun, since I don't have Mitsuba, but still.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Regardless, I decided to MUB Su Fang's Chimera weapon, and I have the mats to get him a MUB HD2 if that doesn't prove to be good enough for Expert. If I can get Su Fang and Ranzal MUB Agito weapons from Expert Ciella then I'll swap my dragon weeklies to HMC for water HD dragons, otherwise I'll stick to eHMS to get Ranzal his HD2. I'm hopeful I can do expert just with 70 MC Su Fang with MUB HMS and HD2 if need be, but if that's still not strong enough then c'est la vie.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm almost done maxing out all facilities but now I've run into a shortage of dragon claws! The only things left to build are three fafnir statues that are currently at level 28 and one fafnir statue at level 27. Cannot wait to be done grinding!

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't want to invest in Hawk, but it doesn't seem like I have a choice when Cygames refuse to release any new wind adventurers. Since water Agito is coming in a few days, I thought for sure we'd get a wind-element FEH, not the exact same elements we got in the previous MH collaboration. Why do they hate wind so much?

Now, to be entirely fair the only FE units that are both popular enough and neatly fit in to wind element are ... Lyn either as Wind/Blade or Bow, Claude as Wind bow, uh... struggling to think of others. Micaiah as Wind wand maybe? ... Camilla (ugh) as wind axe? But Wind bow and blade are both well spoken for already.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm almost done maxing out all facilities but now I've run into a shortage of dragon claws! The only things left to build are three fafnir statues that are currently at level 28 and one fafnir statue at level 27. Cannot wait to be done grinding!

CRAP! I just read that with the new update the elemental towers and rupie mines are increasing to level 40. The building never ends!!!!

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
Now, to be entirely fair the only FE units that are both popular enough and neatly fit in to wind element are ... Lyn either as Wind/Blade or Bow, Claude as Wind bow, uh... struggling to think of others. Micaiah as Wind wand maybe? ... Camilla (ugh) as wind axe? But Wind bow and blade are both well spoken for already.

this is why I'm having to settle for Chrom.
The only other units I could think fill in spots we already have top picks for

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know who keeps wanting Chrom in games for FE representation.

Peony looks really cute but I think I might just save my summons for part 2, I just know I'll end up getting Chrom if I use them on part 1

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm definitely pulling for Peony and Tiki, not that bothered about Chrom because eurgh another fire sword.

Peony is already quite unique. shes our first floating character, a unique race, has a unique weapon skin and is the first Light Wand introduced since Lucretia a lifetime ago.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
They could have made Tiki wind element rather than water. They seem to have gone with water due to her "mist breath", but wind would fit that too.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely pulling for Peony and Tiki, not that bothered about Chrom because eurgh another fire sword.

Peony is already quite unique. shes our first floating character, a unique race, has a unique weapon skin and is the first Light Wand introduced since Lucretia a lifetime ago.
There was Chitose, who is pretty good already!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure why they keep releasing Light Lances when Ryozen is all anyone needs . . .

I'm kind of suprised Sylas and Sophie are the only other Wind units to get 70MC before Water Agito. Sylas becoming a poison enabler and debuffing strength by 30% instead of 10% looks to be a big upgrade. Sophie . . . doesn't even get HP Regen.

I'm hoping Coliseum is more like Alfonse/Veronica's trial with different attack patterns to memorize but it was hard to tell from the short video clips

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
They could have made Tiki wind element rather than water. They seem to have gone with water due to her "mist breath", but wind would fit that too.
That's what I was thinking too. She seems more suited for a wind-element then water, which is why I'm so surprised things turned out as they did.

I'm still excited to see what their kits look like, but my hype is a little dampened.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I love how the mob shields in Alberian Front are sync'd to your own skills. The moment you use a skill to clear them, a bunch of them immediately throw up their shields. It's certainly making running this thing 45 times manually on solo a very enjoyable experience.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't expecting all the individual Void Endeavours to be reset. That'll be a nice little chunk of change to get again.

Also I was not paying attention to my Rainbow Orb count during castle upgrades and now my altars are all out of sync.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
Still havent been able to unlock the 6th mana spiral for my FEH units due to the lack of rainbow orbs... where's the best place to farm them besides elemental ruins?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't tried Cellia yet, but it sounds like it kinda needs a healer and Sylas for a normal comp, so it's my time to shine. I'll wait a day or so to see how the pub meta shakes out before I make any weapons and try Expert. But most likely... as weird as it feels to make another HD2 staff (and for another Lowen...) instead of upgrading either of my two MUB HD1s, it's probably for the best to avoid double dipping on a 6*. I'll make lance -> bow/axe as my first 3 6*s in that case.

Still havent been able to unlock the 6th mana spiral for my FEH units due to the lack of rainbow orbs... where's the best place to farm them besides elemental ruins?

There isn't one that's permanently available. Ruins is all we have, unless FEH2 has something for it.

and each 35->40 altar needs 90, so we need 900 total for them... gonna take a while to upgrade those

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
Shame. The MH event gave away rainbow orbs like candies and I thought that was the way going forward and spent them all without much thought. It's a bitch to farm them even from elemental ruins. Guess I'll wait and see what's in feh2.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Turns out I can solo auto Kai Yan standard, dark teams are so busted right now lol
Tried the same thing against Volk and was dead within seconds
Edit: won against Ciella too! That was part auto since I had to dodge the bolts from above move that the AI refused to try and dodge.
That means I've beat all the agito on standard now!

Last edited:

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
What units are people using for the new Agito fight? Hawk is my only unit over 8K might, but I can probably get some of my other units to that level if there are any standouts.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
I went all in on Sylas, just need my team mates to not die first >_>;. Definitely a step up from the other two, she seems a bit tankier?

She does have a weakness to sleep (at least once) so Lin You's not a bad pick.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Lin's apparently (unless things have changed in the past few hours) top dps for it, cause Hawk can't stun Expert at all.

I tried doing Standard in Solo at first just to see it, as Lowen with Lin/Tobias/Hawk as my chain party with only Fafnirs. They were surviving ok enough that I just equipped them and went for it... got the Solo clear in less than 2 minutes. Ran it on auto and it even cleared in 2:03 on the first try - but it looked like it got some VERY lucky sleep procs (and stun proc), so I doubt it'd be consistent without some fiddling. But there's lots of room to improve weapon-wise (was using off-ele 2UB 6*, off-ele 0UB 6*, MUB HD1, and off-ele MUB 6* respectively) and I'd have thrown my now upgraded Sylas in there if I had any sort of decent lance yet.

in comparison, the co-op Standard run I did took uhhh 7 minutes because a non-fully spiraled Hawk died, and Zephyr Noelle eventually disconnected so it was mostly me as HMS Lowen with Freyja Tobias...

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Ive got Hawk, Kirsty, H. Elisanne, Tobias, and Victor that I can make viable, but I dont have the mats to focus on all of them lol. Been sticking with Hawk, but Im not sure I like using him on this fight. Theres a lot of random ranged attacks that dont have a lot of time to escape.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
It's odd that Ciella stacks defense buffs later in the fight and there are no Wind Adventurers capable of dispelling. It seems like Grace/Cleo are some of the best healer options until Lowen/Akasha/W!Xania get their spirals.

I'm holding off on crafting a Wind HD2 for a couple days; but did fully invest into Sylas after watching Brotel's solo expert run.

Sylas/Hawk/Noelle/Grace using Chimeratech/Shadow Agito can solo auto sCiella in just over a minute. I'll try to PUB eCiella once my tree is maxed.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Fire Agito will be revealed in a story chapter since that one should be the one related to the prince.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Fire Agito will be revealed in a story chapter since that one should be the one related to the prince.

We already know what fire is- it's those twin girls. It's dark that we still don't know about. Though I agree that they could be revealed in the story, since the preview stuff made it seem like the next chapter will bring Agito in.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
They could always make them connected to Mym, Sarisse or Laxi since they are all fire too. I'd say there is a much higher chance of it being Laxi