• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't blame you. The only way I cnan see myself MUB'ing a second is if I get very lucky on duplicates when pulling for future gala characters. I'm happy enough with one as well, of which I instantly fed four Sun Stones. He seems pretty powerful so far, but then that's not terribly surprising.

I'm just scared of what the eventual shadow gala dragon will be like...

An easy +1k strength on whatever adventurer you put it on is nothing to laugh at.

I only have like... 6 sunstones left now...

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Long time no see everybody.
Not been posting much on the OT, but been playing daily anyway.

So how bad did people fall for the bait with Mars ?
I couldnt resist summoning, but got lucky and it only cost me 2 ten tickets and 56 single tickets, so i have my Stash mostly intact for more FE goodness, for which i have big expectation, due to Marth being my all time favorite adventurer since he releases.

Another question if anybody knows.
I have 10 fortifying dragonscale augments, but no idea where i got it from.
Is there any way to get more augments for dragons, or did they ditch that concept ?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to get more augments for dragons, or did they ditch that concept ?
They ditched them, unfortunately. No clue if they plan to make more of them available in the future. I hope they do, since it'd give our teams a nice boost.

Congrats on the Mars, BTW!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The extra 0.3% definitely helps make more success stories than failures.

The 10 dragonscale augments are from an old endeavor I think when augments were first introduced. I imagine they'll give us them and weapon augments either around Master Agito or another piece of endgame content.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
They ditched them, unfortunately. No clue if they plan to make more of them available in the future. I hope they do, since it'd give our teams a nice boost.

Congrats on the Mars, BTW!
Thanks!

I imagine they'll give us them and weapon augments either around Master Agito or another piece of endgame content.
When i click on the actual item and "how to get" it states its earnable from certain astral raids.
Maybe they have plans for a harder Astral difficulty.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Long time no see everybody.
Not been posting much on the OT, but been playing daily anyway.

So how bad did people fall for the bait with Mars ?
I couldnt resist summoning, but got lucky and it only cost me 2 ten tickets and 56 single tickets, so i have my Stash mostly intact for more FE goodness, for which i have big expectation, due to Marth being my all time favorite adventurer since he releases.

nah, they gave us 10 weapon & dragon augments right after introduction and have given us 0 additional ones since then with no way to get them. lol.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
They've claimed from the start that they would eventually give more types from Astral raids but never actually have. It makes sense, though; it was already such a huge scaling up in strength that it makes sense to hold more sources of it back for a while.

Plus they pretty quickly doubled the amount of augments you could use on what's available currently anyway.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Its not even a power question, it just bothers me a bit that there is one dragon with a +10 in my menu, and that all my dragons that are lvl 100 are permanently listed as being able to upgrade, when they actually just cant be.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to just throw my single ticket stash at this, got Mars, enough Sirens to MUB her, Grace (YES), and another Levi dupe.

Not too bad for ~60 pulls, and my Wyrmite stash remains strong so a decent Gala!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Got Mars in about 15 single tickets, my stash for the FE banner is safe

Makes up for my last 3 or 4 galas being trash haha

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
2 singles and was Hawk'd . . . that's a bad omen. I'm going to wait for the FEH2 Banner details before spending anything else chasing Mars.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I saw a guy on YouTube do 200 pulls with no Mars. He got a ton of dragons too. :(

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
20 single tickets and a tenfold ticket got me Mars. Had more than enough four leaf clovers to max his bond right away and take him for a spin with Ezelith in eVolk. Not sure the best times to transform, I would pretty much just S1->Shapeshift whenever I had dragon gauge. Wasn't my fastest clear, but 2/3 transformations didn't get the second skill off because I ate a hit so there's room for improvement. He's a big beefy boy, though.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
40 single tickets and 2 tenfold tickets and no Mars, the only 5 star dragon was a Gilgamesh... I'll stop here since I really don't want to miss any crossover characters.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Had to spend like 150 draws to get him, so not great. Hopefully the next FE banner has some free draws

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'm my own worst enemy; 120 rolls using tickets and the only fire dragon I pulled was KFC. Gala rates were just too tempting.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
22 single tickets and 3 tenfold vouchers to get Mars. Wyrmite stash is safe for FEH part 2. Only 3 5* in all of that, including a dupe of S!Verica, which had me hoping for Grace or Jiang Ziya, but at least I did get a pity break with Gaibhne & Creidhne, which was really nice. Will wait to sunstone Mars until I am ready to use him, but I hope he makes entry into eVolk a little easier for me in the future.

With all this crazy banner bait, I really hope they are planning some free tenfolds for part 2 of the FEH banner, for the sake of the players' wallets.

Hateno

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 30, 2017
Usually just lurk here, but had to post this. Spent all my remaining 10k wyrmite with no luck, then my luckiest pull with 5 5-stars on the final 10-fold!

nOTvQKI_d.webp

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, they have some sort of hidden numbers on the back end that stops people from getting the new units if they successfully pulled on the last banner or two lol. Same goes for people who are new, or have returned after a long break, but instead they get higher chances to pull the new units.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Oof, Mars did some damage.
73 single tickets
1 tenfold ticket
15 tenfold pulls.
So 233 total pulls for 1 x Mars.

For having a 0.8% pull rate this was worse than any other Gala adventurer for me.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
9 Singles = SChleo
9 Singles = Maribelle
1 Single = Nidhogg
7 Singles = Lathna
14 Singles = Mars

And I finally got a MUB Nidhogg. xD

Otter

Oct 27, 2017
I got Mars and spiraled Marth, I ran eVolk with the whole team using Mars and it was so much faster and easier than what I used to get with Euden. I'd definitely say Mars was worth pulling.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I've still got 30 singles and twenty tenpulls, but I'm not pulling f or Mars anymore.

Baiting bullshit gonna make me miss FEH2. :|

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
iDbwCu8.jpg

Hit 300K Wyrmite with the FEH endeavors in my F2P NOTTE account. I can do 4128 summons right now.

Here's all the adventurers I use on the account, which is exclusively the story/welfare ones, now updated because of Alfonse's Mana Spiral. I'll probably post a new update every time we either get another welfare/story spiral or adventurer.

zebePMA.jpg

I actually fully upgraded Alfonse's Mana Spiral without doing HZD at all, using Fafnir medals instead which is nice.

There it is, the big 300k! That welfare collection is a thing of beauty too.

Onward to 400k!

Usually just lurk here, but had to post this. Spent all my remaining 10k wyrmite with no luck, then my luckiest pull with 5 5-stars on the final 10-fold!

I'd love to see this but the image isn't showing for me. :(

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
So tried to make a run for Mars and got this....

EWd5ozUXsAAZZC0

I did even know Gala characters were in the normal pool!!!!

Then the next pull the game trolls me with this...

EWd5rFEXgAIqgbU

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't talked a lot here since I spent more time not the discord group now. It was fun when we just chatting about sea slugs and Wii U, then TWEWY all of a sudden. So finally able summon Veronica, so I am just missing three seasonal units (V! Addis, V! Melody and D!Malora) and one dragon (H!Mari). There is always more chance to summon gala Mars and units so I am not worried about them.

I also finally feel like doing MG again. Cleared flame, wind, and shadow with a bit of trial. Wind was a blast now with Marth and Nobu together doing crazy damages. Flame was pretty easy with H!Sarisse, especially considering I only have one HD2 water weapon. Elly, Xander, and Jiang Ziya were using Agito weapons. Took a bit of trial and errors with shadow MG since I need to time when to use friend (Halowen)'s skills and if I can pop out Cupid early enough to survive the clap, but that three HD2 weapon on Guca, Mitsu, and Geuden are doing wonders.

For water MG, I am just gonna wait until bunny is out so my wind team is buffed. My shadow team die from clap at lv 59 if I don't use defense buff from friend skill at full hp. I don't really wanna upgrade Patia to 70MC for that though. Maybe I should just switch out Ieyasu for defense coability. Pretty sure GAlex and Gleo have enough dps to cover.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Got flamin' hot tube boi on summon #154, but not before a lovely 68-pull streak with no 5-stars whatsoever, beating out my old record of 67 from the Hunter Sarisse showcase. Yay.

After over a year of Galas without chasing after anybody, they finally got me with this one. Renelle needs all the fire-power she can get to stay viable now and in the future, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get her a premium dragon that should very likely remain best-in-slot until at least next year. (Hopefully.)

Haven't talked a lot here since I spent more time not the discord group now. It was fun when we just chatting about sea slugs and Wii U, then TWEWY all of a sudden.

Just a perfectly normal late night on the DL Era Discord.

( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Please tell me the Alberion Front endeavors don't go all the way up to 45 clears like Repel the Empire does.
Repel the Empire was fine because I could auto it, but I might go insane if I have to manually clear Alberion Front 40+ times to get all the wyrmite.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
The event runs for a super long time, so break it up if you want it. It sounds daunting but you will basically only have to run it 2-3 times a day, and that's it. You can also run the easier difficulties and it'll count.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Well, you need 3-4 clears on the highest difficulty with most of the points anyway to get all valor rewards (10.000.000).

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The biggest Valor rewards are all in the first million, after that it's just upgrade materials, augments, and Eldwater. If ya can't bear the Alberian Front grind you can just stop after the first 1-3 million depending on how much augments/Eldwater you want to grind.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping we get some sort of FEH Part 2 preview tomorrow. It wouldn't be the full banner preview, but last year we got that trailer featuring Marth/Fjorm/Veronica ahead of the banner announcement so it'd be nice to at least find out who the characters are going to be.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Here's hoping we get some sort of FEH Part 2 preview tomorrow. It wouldn't be the full banner preview, but last year we got that trailer featuring Marth/Fjorm/Veronica ahead of the banner announcement so it'd be nice to at least find out who the characters are going to be.
I'm guessing it'll be Wednesday at reset (12AM MST for me, but Tuesday at 11PM PST for a lot of you). It's usually a day before, so that's when I'm expecting it. It'd be nice if we got it sooner, though!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...so I finally got off my ass and studied mHMS a bit this morning. Then decided to actually do my usual notes and stuff tonight, and found myself thinking that it seemed pretty straightforward? Granted, as HLowen, so no worrying about baiting (or at least: I was not going to let anyone put that responsibility on me this first time), but the attack patterns didn't seem that bad beyond Gales, and I was hopeful we'd break at good times and all that given Marth/Mars/chains/etc. So I decided to just try a few times before I called it and left it for tomorrow.

And so I almost cleared my first time, in a normal team comp (Euden/Emma/Xania) in a pub room, maybe 1/5 of his HP left. Totally fucked up and missed FSing after the first Strike, of all things, wasting my revive when I couldn't heal myself in time for stack+chasers; that probably cost us the run since I couldn't heal to salvage things after the second Gales went poorly and everyone else revived. But in only about 30 minutes of trying other groups I ended up in one team (Marth/Sarisse/Xania) that cleared on its first try (though I think I recognized some of the names already, hah). It was messy as hell - Sarisse's Strike caught me when I didn't notice she'd stayed near the top, I was slow to shift before break so PSiren's buff wasn't doing nearly as much as it could've, and we all hesitated during second Gales and shifted poorly and wiped the team, so... a few mistakes later, literally only Marth was alive at the end. But. It cleared!

So I may have 0 endeavors on mHMS... but a clear is a clear, I've Surpassed the Elements, and I can make any wind HD2 for Agito if needed. I still have mixed feelings about endgame difficulty currently, so we'll see how this Agito affects that, but I can at least agree that it is sometimes nice to clear an endgame thing within 30 minutes and not within multiple sessions across multiple nights.

ahdurian

Oct 25, 2017
I like it.

Would've taken Lucina over Chrom, but Tiki is a perfect fit in more ways than one - I was actually surprised she hadn't shown up in the first event.

Chrom
is exactly why I don't know how I feel about it but depending on Element I guess it could be one of the more reasonable choices