• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Tore through eKai and almost have enough for two dark agito weapons. Should i make two different weapons for my dark team or save up for the MUB?
Save up. A 0UB 6* is weaker than a MUB Chimera Weapon. Once you have a MUB 6* you never have to worry about finding lobbies. (Unless you're a Patia joining a room needing a Lathna and vice versa . . .)

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
I have enough for a wind HDT2 and with the weekly drops changes I'll start grinding for a Water HTD2 in the upcoming weeks. I'm not going to craft the weapons right away tho, I'll most likely wait for the agito bosses to see who is meta in expert.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, I didn't know about those horn changes! I'll go back and start farming eHMS then, and move onto eHMC. I think I know who'll get my HDT2 weapon from eHMC though (Hint: She has bunny ears and is loves punching her brother), but I'm not sure who I'll craft the HDT2 eHMS for. I have a HDT1 weapon for W! Elisanne, but similar to Xavi I'll probably wait and see what the next Agito boss is first.

At least I have a bunch of ingots saved, I haven't used a single one yet since the start of the game. >_<

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Aldred is definitely every chunni ideal rolled into one character minus the eyepatch. I do think the event story or at the very least the original pitch of this story was created before launch considering the Doctor is voiced by someone who died in mid-August 2018, and they've kept his dialogue from potentially two years ago at this point.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
That makes sense. Also why The Prince is in his old costume, and the fact that the Syndicate Mask wyrmprint has been around for ages, mentions Wyrmbinding, but never had anything to connect it with.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
EUcW0xXUUAAbcTv

Awesome aprils fools (?) event

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
That's a cute pupper, I hope he's legitimately recruitable xD

Got a clean 20 maxed out welfare/story adventurers on my F2P NOTTE with the addition of Aldred.

EUbQw8RUwAIUMnO

Hope we get more wind and water adventurers at some point. The split being 5 Fire, 5 Light, 5 Dark, 3 Water, and 2 Wind seems a tad unbalanced. Su Fang has been the only new welfare wind adventurer since launch.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
My Evening last night in a short story:

- That moment when your doing eHJP and your fighting the boss and you see "Host has left the game", and your the only one with two hearts left because most of the teammates has already died twice before even breaking his meter.

-That moment that your surrounded by 10K eKAI geared bad-asses and your saying to yourself "Man my 8k Gcleo is about to clear this PUG easily". Then the match about to starts and the game tells you: "You are eligible for Mentoring" ( : | ....we die 25 seconds later...

- Next game, was on a 7.9k to 8.3K average team, but we ended up clearing it. Go figure...

- Pugging anything above Standard anything sucks hard.

Man I need a consistent team to play with.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
The sim added a bunch of characters:

-3* Vice is the 3rd highest DPS of all characters
-3* Althemia is 5th highest DPS
-Out of the top9 DPS characters, only ONE (Tobias @ 4th) isn't a dark unit

smh. Cygames super serious on the "oh shit we overpowered Gleo, let's just make every dark character as OP as her to balance it out" train

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Also, Erik with others providing poison (under Special tab) is only slightly below the other punishers, but with the additional benefit of dispell.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
As powerful as they sound I'm not going to promote them. My shadow team feels invincible with Galex, Nefaria, Delphi and Ieyasu and I don't feel like replacing any of them in the foreseeable future.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Is it okay if I sell everything but 2 MUB'ed copies of my gold and silver Wyrmprints? My storage is overflowing :/

You can probably sell the majority of your Wyrmprints outside the ones you regularly/limited ones. 2 sounds decent. The only ones that'd you'd keep like 4 of would be the punisher prints and Odd Sparrows for Patia comps.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
-3* Vice is the 3rd highest DPS of all characters
Actually he beats Gleo with a team full of offensive coabilities (which you should be doing if you're using them in co-op), taking #2. She takes it back if you scale the team DPS high enough, of course, which may be warranted

His abilities charge fast and hit hard

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Just a reminder that 3-stars are incredibly gold toilet paper-efficient. Each one only requires 2 for the full 70 MC, and instead needing more silver ones, which most folks probably have an abundance of.

Oct 26, 2017
I've seen so many 10k Ezelith and i Have yet to play with one of them. Lol don't know what it it's but seems like 10k only want to play with 10k.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The Pupper's dodge while you're playing is so cute. Be sure to grab a screenshot!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
this is the greatest quest of all time

PLEASE let me keep the puppy. please cygames. You can't break my hurt like this during a pandemic.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I spent about 5k Wyrmite trying to get GAlex and instead I pull a ton of 5* dragons I didn't have yet and get GRanzal which is actually even better I think as Wind was my weakest element and I have GCleo for Dark already so I guess I can't complain :P

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Spent 15600 Wyrmite, 90 single tickets, 6 ten tickets, every single free day.

No Alex.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
SO I took advantage of the 6% and ended up pulling alot of dragons/characters that was missing from my lineup. I've almost catch up with the current roster. This run has been great for me for the past few days....

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Down to 65 single tickets + 36k with no Galex in sight, so unless I get her in another 10 or so, I'm stopping and this is the first Gala I'm not getting on-banner since Mym. Plenty of annoying dupes (single pull Albert and the Laranoa + S. Cleo combo were the most insulting), but at least I did get some useful dragon unbinds, and I gained Nimis and Ariel.

Granted, I probably should have already cut my losses way way before now, since my dark team is already super crowded and FE is on the horizon when I only have Marth to begin with so I need my stockpile prepared more than usual. But... I want the shiny new character, so... whoops irresponsibility.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
My first time doing pug eKai last night:

- Died with first team, used Gcleo. Didn't even make it to Dragon form.
- Switched over to my 8.3k healing Cleo and ran with this 8k team of 2x Galex and a Gcleo.
- Died the first time with only less than 10% health left on 2nd dragon form boss because I accidentally ran into the energy balls outside the ring (forgot there is a 1 to 2 second delay on Cleo's S1 healing and ended up running into a cloud and dying in mid healing) .
- Same pug team went back again and cleared eKai six times in a row before adding my teammates to my friends list and calling it a day.

Gala Alex makes eKai soo much easier with their debuff of the Adamantium shield. No more debuffing worries with my Cleo. Just dodge and heal and throw your S2 when the boss is doing his full room attack to reduce the damage to the team.

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
30k+ wyrmrite + 120 single pulls + 5x10 pull tickets, got to 10% rate multiple times then ended up 1 single 5* dup adventurer or dragon, no GAlex. RIP.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gala Alex makes eKai soo much easier with their debuff of the Adamantium shield. No more debuffing worries with my Cleo. Just dodge and heal and throw your S2 when the boss is doing his full room attack to reduce the damage to the team.

To be honest, if you can as Healer Cleo, you should be the one debuffing and not GAlex, because it makes their rotation quite a bit weaker.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah, both Nefaria and G! Alex lose DPS by cleansing because they need to change up their DPS rotations to accommodate. As Cleo you just S1 whenever and you're ready to dispel. Even if you're blinded, the staff force strike is multi-hit and if any land it cleanses the shield, so just make sure to try to land all hits of your force strike in that scenario. You basically need to lose 4 coin flips to not cleanse when blinded. When you're not blinded and have his patterns memorized, you can pre-prep your force strike and fire it basically right before the shield comes up so that it's down near instantly, improving the clear time.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So playing fetch with the dog is supposed to nab you items eventually?

I think that part of the event is just the items that you can play fetch with is increased to include stuff like Notte, Squishums, Dragonfruit when your bond increases. Giving the doggo items in dragon roost will give you stuff like how normal dragon roost item giving works (low tier weapon and void mats), so you essentially get additional free items from quests by feeding the doggo.

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Are there any up-to-date trusted guides for the Advanced Dragon Trials? I got max unbound characters and dragons now so I think I'm ready enough to give them a shot.