• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Xainfried got Dragon Claws VI now tho. Busted.
Just you wait; the buffs 70MC Fjorm receives will make Xainfried look like Yuya.

Just noticed that for co-op you can now easily see a player's Wyrmprint setup without scrolling through their profile. Just need to tap their plus icon to quickly check. That should greatly help with confirming team setups like eKY PPNG / Odd Sparrows.

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Verica has Dragon Claws V so she is a lock if you put Mym

man, co-abilities are a whole new of some people getting absolute zilch. Like every fire unit who has "Wind Resist+" as their skill....unless the new bosses hit _really_ hard, are super useless

edit:Thaniel has strength coability on combo while Jiang ziya has hp regen under 60% hp

maybe Thaniel is back in the meta

Lin you has strength + after 10 hits. damn

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I need to disengage from Discord and eat a very late dinner and sleep, but it's been interesting to see how the conversation's been going. Something important that people might not know about (I only heard about it from seeing a random Discord conversation a long while back and then saw its impact in facility events) is going to matter a lot for these.

You can only have 10 buffs of the same type (strength, defense, etc.) active at once. Those buffs are not replaced by stronger buffs; later buffs are just wasted. This means that, for example, stacking too much Dragon Claws can be bad because you're wasting more of those 10 slots on the initial strength buffs that are weaker and not leaving room for the later ones. This also means other source of strength buffs can get in the way of the DC buffs...

other thing to note is that if you want to save champion's testaments and only care about co-abilities rather than actually using units... well, you can 45 MC where the last 5 are actually the co-abilities rather than skills+stats, which means even a 5* is only 1 champion's and 3*/4* use 0, so there's that

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I am soooo confused by this update. There's too much to digest. Can someone give me a rundown of the main announcements? My brain is mush from trying to work from home and it's only been a week.

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
So you get both the co-abilities and chain co-abilities buffs from your units and not from co-op party correct? The explanation sounds like the change only applies to old co-abilities and not the new chain one...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I am soooo confused by this update. There's too much to digest. Can someone give me a rundown of the main announcements? My brain is mush from trying to work from home and it's only been a week.

This is from memory and it's 1 AM, I may be forgetting something big and this is not necessarily in the right order, hope this is even readable:

1. Gala Alex
2. lots of login bonus stuff including Mini Zodi, co-op wyrmite being reset, endeavors, 3x drops, 2x refreshes etc.
3. story teased, Agito teased (one of them is a water enemy, Cygames REALLY wants me to eat my words about wind Spirals being last)
4. something about defense battles being a thing separate from FEH... this may have been part of the story thing, actually, I'm blanking
5. new raid teased for after Gala, boss is a Phrae reskin, has music by a guest artist, and some extremely chuuni units with cursed dragon arms that have a special transformation that buffs their stats, the banner is 2 parts
6. can now get Fafnir Medals from drops or endeavors; these can be traded for stuff like high dragon drops, void materials, and testaments
7. as of the update you can download on Android right now and iOS ???, co-abilities now affect your team and not other players; every unit also has a second "chain co-ability" that vary from w/e to OP and can stack if multiple units on your team have the same one (these still only affect you, no co-ability affects co-op now) - aka your entire team is part of your equipment now and things are about to get ridiculous
8. in the future there will be a system where you can bring 2 skills from your other units instead of your weapon (and helper) skill, even in co-op; there will be restrictions on what skills along with other restrictions like upgrading the units involved, but details are super vague in general
9. random stuff that's kinda big but being overshadowed like the encyclopedia function, some past events playable at all times (I think it's the Arctos fire facility event, DY water facility event, and Lowen/Louse's wind facility event currently?), etc.
10. FEH rerun followed by a new FEH event, but with no details teased for what the new event brings! FEH units get Mana Spirals
11. update notes have some other stuff like no more randomized drops/weeklies from high dragons, and horns being available in Experts weeklies similar to how Agito works for Standard (guess it's good I only used 1 weekly so far...)

So you get both the co-abilities and chain co-abilities buffs from your units and not from co-op party correct? The explanation sounds like the change only applies to old co-abilities and not the new chain one...

It could definitely be presented more clearly, but the Digest specifically says near the end of the section that both work the same way. Only you, not co-op. (And this is how it works in practice, Android users already have it playable.)

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
This is from memory and it's 1 AM, I may be forgetting something big and this is not necessarily in the right order, hope this is even readable:

1. Gala Alex
2. lots of login bonus stuff including Mini Zodi, co-op wyrmite being reset, endeavors, 3x drops, 2x refreshes etc.
3. story teased, Agito teased (one of them is a water enemy, Cygames REALLY wants me to eat my words about wind Spirals being last)
4. something about defense battles being a thing separate from FEH... this may have been part of the story thing, actually, I'm blanking
5. new raid teased for after Gala, boss is a Phrae reskin, has music by a guest artist, and some extremely chuuni units with cursed dragon arms that have a special transformation that buffs their stats, the banner is 2 parts
6. can now get Fafnir Medals from drops or endeavors; these can be traded for stuff like high dragon drops, void materials, and testaments
7. as of the update you can download on Android right now and iOS ???, co-abilities now affect your team and not other players; every unit also has a second "chain co-ability" that vary from w/e to OP and can stack if multiple units on your team have the same one (these still only affect you, no co-ability affects co-op now) - aka your entire team is part of your equipment now and things are about to get ridiculous
8. in the future there will be a system where you can bring 2 skills from your other units instead of your weapon (and helper) skill, even in co-op; there will be restrictions on what skills along with other restrictions like upgrading the units involved, but details are super vague in general

9. random stuff that's kinda big but being overshadowed like the encyclopedia function, some past events playable at all times (I think it's the Arctos fire facility event, DY water facility event, and Lowen/Louse's wind facility event currently?), etc.
10. FEH rerun followed by a new FEH event, but with no details teased for what the new event brings! FEH units get Mana Spirals
11. update notes have some other stuff like no more randomized drops/weeklies from high dragons, and horns being available in Experts weeklies similar to how Agito works for Standard (guess it's good I only used 1 weekly so far...)

It could definitely be presented more clearly, but the Digest specifically says near the end of the section that both work the same way. Only you, not co-op. (And this is how it works in practice, Android users already have it playable.)

I'm sorry but wat? 7&8 are super confusing

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry but wat? 7&8 are super confusing
Your co-abilities now only apply to yourself (four members total) and not just the co-op ability of your lead member in co-op groups. The co-abilities of your members in your co-op group don't affect you directly anymore.

As for #8, in the future you'll be able to set two skills from your other members to bring along with the character you're controlling, to give them access to four skills total. By doing this though you'll be unable to use the weapon skill (if any), or the ability of a friend you might have brought along.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Your co-abilities now only apply to yourself (four members total) and not just the co-op ability of your lead member in co-op groups. The co-abilities of your members in your co-op group don't affect you directly anymore.

As for #8, in the future you'll be able to set two skills from your other members to bring along with the character you're controlling, to give them access to four skills total. By doing this though you'll be unable to use the weapon skill (if any), or the ability of a friend you might have brought along.

Isn't the first part... quite a big nerf?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't the first part... quite a big nerf?
Not really, considering the effects now stack. So if you have two members with say +10% STR, it'll be +20% total. Before, overlapping co-op abilities were lost. You can mix and match abilities depending on what content you're running, without needing to worry about specific adventurers joining you in co-op.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Not really, considering the effects now stack. So if you have two members with say +10% STR, it'll be +20% total. Before, overlapping co-op abilities were lost. You can mix and match abilities depending on what content you're running, without needing to worry about specific adventurers joining you in co-op.

But if I',m running co-op doesn't that just mean I only have my own co-op skill apply to myself and that's it? How can you stack ONE skill...

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

This is false. The regular co-abilities do not stack, only the chains do. 2 blade units still only get you the regular co-ability of the one with the higher % co-ability.

The changes are basically:
1. Your team's co-abilities matter now; the ones on the other co-op players do nothing for you. This is true of both regular and chain co-abilities.
2. Every unit has a second co-ability called a "chain co-ability", which can stack with other chain co-abilities on your team.

Note that chains are almost entirely (story units are the exception) conditional for their element. However, regular ones are not. This now makes units like Tobias and Mega Man very valuable for every element.

EDIT:

But if I',m running co-op doesn't that just mean I only have my own co-op skill apply to myself and that's it? How can you stack ONE skill...

Your entire team's co-abilities apply to you even in co-op. I'm not sure how to word this well, but - you can see it as your equipment loadout now including the other units in the team. Like I'm running HLowen in eVolk co-op, but this is my co-ability loadout:

Soc7EI5.png

YtSeAfu.png

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You get access to all of the chain co-op abilities of all four members in your current party (not just the one you're leading with). So say you're running Gala Cleo as leader, with Delphi, Ieyasu, and Summer Verica as your other three, you get the chain abilities for all four applied to the character you're running (Gala Cleo in this case).

This is false. The regular co-abilities do not stack, only the chains do. 2 blade units still only get you the regular co-ability of the one with the higher % co-ability.

The changes are basically:
1. Your team's co-abilities matter now; the ones on the other co-op players do nothing for you. This is true of both regular and chain co-abilities.
2. Every unit has a second co-ability called a "chain co-ability", which can stack with other chain co-abilities on your team.

Note that chains are almost entirely (story units are the exception) conditional for their element. However, regular ones are not. This now makes units like Tobias and Mega Man very valuable for every element.
Thanks for the correction. I didn't know that.

Oct 26, 2017

The co abilities are now coming from your own team. So in co op you are playing with just the lead adventurer but the other three are still contributing their co-abilities to that lead adventurer. Essentially it removes having to worry about whether an axe or lance user shows up to pass an HP check, now you can just have them on your team.

Pretty smart change, because now there is incentive to care about who is on the rest of your team and may encourage some to pull for characters because of their chain ability.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I got all the fire emblem characters before so, Mana-Spirals are nice, could mean hunter versions will get them too on re-run.
Still mssing a lot of golden toilet paper, i hope those medals come by often.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
ios update is now live.

Whoops saw it reported earlier. Glad it's up much earlier than the previous times.

I wonder if this update will help renew my interest in this game. I've still been doing my dailies but my interest has waned a lot. Excited for Fire Emblem part II and all but except for Agito nothing else really holds my attention.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The chain co-abilities are pretty crazy in how much they increase the upper limit strength of adventurers, and increase the worth of investing on adventurers you don't plan to play. Tobias is now both a good wind buffer AND one of the best adventurers to give to any other buffer due to his unique buff time co-ability. Mega Man is a lot more appealing to invest in now because of his really good and unique passive. I decided to 50 MC Luca just now because he provides 15% skill haste AND 3% unconditional defense. They were shrewd in giving the main 5 story units (Euden, Ranzal, Elisanne, Cleo, Luca) unconditional chain co-abilities, so while gacha adventurers will give the optimal builds, the story units are the best "bang for your buck" since you can use them on any adventurer build regardless of element.

I think the Elias chain co-ability to give adventurers Light Shadow Res when getting energy levels is cute; he's still terrible, but now his S2 actually does something more than just increasing energy level by 1, and he can be conceivably used now when your Light team needs more defense.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The chain co-abilities are pretty crazy in how much they increase the upper limit strength of adventurers, and increase the worth of investing on adventurers you don't plan to play. Tobias is now both a good wind buffer AND one of the best adventurers to give to any other buffer due to his unique buff time co-ability. Mega Man is a lot more appealing to invest in now because of his really good and unique passive. I decided to 50 MC Luca just now because he provides 15% skill haste AND 3% unconditional defense. They were shrewd in giving the main 5 story units (Euden, Ranzal, Elisanne, Cleo, Luca) unconditional chain co-abilities, so while gacha adventurers will give the optimal builds, the story units are the best "bang for your buck" since you can use them on any adventurer build regardless of element.

I think the Elias chain co-ability to give adventurers Light Shadow Res when getting energy levels is cute; he's still terrible, but now his S2 actually does something more than just increasing energy level by 1, and he can be conceivably used now when your Light team needs more defense.

Yeah. I'm sure there are optimal companions for each character and now obtaining certain characters in gacha will matter that much more.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I would like it if the gains of the co-abilities of your team, would show on the might number. Indicate the inflated number so you can tell without pulling out a calculator.

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Can I say again how much I love the coability changes? I'm just picking through the wiki and theorycrafting builds for endgame fights and it is so good.

Lin You can now go printless in mHMC with just Valentine's Melody's chain coab. They are already good together because of V!Melody's regular coability, but now you can use the other two slots to really ramp up the damage. A blade and a dagger for their standard coabilities are probably the way, though I wonder how dagger and wand would compare against each other, even for such a crit-focused character.

The general powercreep from chain coabilities and the ability to choose exactly which coabilities you'd like to bring are really going to make HDTs and eVolk easier.

Just this morning I set my Gleo up for having the wand/blade/dagger/bow bread and butter DPS coability combo and the difference in eKai clears was obvious. 4xDPS groups shaved a good 10-15 seconds off the clear time, breaking and killing before even getting close to Universal Annihilation. The sleeper hit was the +20% Dragon Haste from Ieyasu. No more tight timing getting into dragon form before the phase transition, you get your dragon gauge up well in advance. I even finished the fight with a completely full dragon gauge, which makes me wonder if Cleo's Dragon Claws could be an option. Obviously Gleo can't take advantage due to team restrictions, but there could be a new dragon-spamming strategy waiting to be discovered there.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Here's a video of an eVolk clear that's faster than any run I've ever had in the meta comp despite having Serena in it:

With the encyclopedia coming and this new general powercreep I might just be doing Master HDTs again. I had farmed enough to have the horns to hold onto for future Agito fights but it seems like mHDTs will be getting a whole lot easier than they currently are.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So I dont get how this new co-chain ability thing works. Does it just depend on who you have on your team? Like you can pick the new ability, its just auto? I just updated and tried a solo void battle and I dont see any changes.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So I dont get how this new co-chain ability thing works. Does it just depend on who you have on your team? Like you can pick the new ability, its just auto? I just updated and tried a solo void battle and I dont see any changes.
Yup, it depends on your own team. Solo play will only really be taking advantage of the new chain co-abilities. Everyone on your Solo team will be taking advantage of the Co-ability like before but now also benefit from the Chain Co-ability.

The biggest difference will be playing co-op. Before the Co-ability you receive was based on everyone's co-op Adventurer. A 4x Gleo team would only have a Co-ability of Skill Damage. Now if you take a Gleo into Co-op; you can add Strength/Defense/HP Co-ability to your Gleo if your team has a Blade/Axe/Lance on your bench even though there are 4 Gleos in the lobby.

There was a disturbing lack of Golden TP for the Daily Anniversary Logins. I want to start unlocking the Mana Circles of adventurers with unique Co-abilities like Mega Man (Overdrive Punisher & Gauge Accelerator), Tobias (Buff Time) and V!Melody (Critical Damage) but have no Golden TP.

Those new Fafnir Medals will be going straight to funding my Golden TP supply. I'm just curious if the medal rewards will be limited like Void and Astral monthly Treasure Trade.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017

Think of them as second coabilities for a character but this time they aren't tied to their weapon type so there's a bunch of variety. They function the same way as regular coabilities in that they give their bonus to the entire team. Just now most of them are locked to a single element rather than totally open like the original coabilities.

EDIT: And there is one thing to note that if you're only looking to get the chain coabilities upgraded, you can get away with only using one Champion's Testament on a character, since you just need to unlock the final circle. You could totally ignore the S1 upgrade and the Damascus Crystal node. Though this might change when the skill update happens as then you might be able to use said character's S1 and therefore want to have it upgraded.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't been able to play much yet (cleared 2 eVolks last night but I was Lowen - both runs definitely did damage way faster, and the first was my best time yet while the second killed phase 1 at the start of fog and I'm surprised I lived) but these are my issues with the changes at a glance, that may end up not mattering at all in practice:

1. Maintaining teams is gonna be a huge pain in the ass and honestly this is gonna be what bothers me the most on a day to day basis, as I talked about last night. This'd make the team/character equipment screen way too busy and could be extra confusing for new players, but of the bad options they could do for an easy first pass, I kinda wish their approach here was this literally being 3 more equipment slots on each character for co-op? Or something like that. That'd be way easier to handle compared to seemingly having to constantly redo teams and remember everyone's ideal setup. But I will try to be optimistic and suffer through this because they did finally commit to that retry option I whined about wanting when revives happened, so maybe if I complain about this too they'll fix it in a couple updates...

2. Even speaking as someone who literally has almost every permanent character (though lacking a decent amount of limiteds), I don't really love the shift to a very hard reliance on the characters you personally own! It seems very easy to be stuck with bad chains in an element when before you kinda only needed the one unit you were actually using, or to be missing someone who's kinda specifically vital for the character you want to actually use. And I also don't love the idea of this encouraging pulling characters solely for their chain being great, and not because they're actually worth playing? But I also wish they'd kinda done that more for some existing characters, because it would at least balance out them being bad for the people who are currently stuck using them due to lacking other units? Bardin's just as worthless as he always was, for example, with Energy = Res, when they could have made his chain solid to make up for him.

3. I am not someone who wants a constant incredible endgame challenge. For 3 of the 4 Master dragons I've cleared, I've cleared them only once, and the 4th being an outlier is just because I had to get a second mHMC clear for my 30th horn (which I thankfully quickly did through Discord). I have put off doing the last, mHMS, for over a month since deciding I should actually get around to clearing it, as I've said in the past. I did not necessarily want to spend hours on the masters I did clear even if it eventually felt rewarding (for bad reasons). They have definitely made content that's too difficult to reasonably play a lot of, and locked out players from content that may enjoy playing. I want to be clear on all that.

But... still, all that being said, the idea that everything is now busted wide open, and we're at least a month out from anything reasonably difficult just kinda sucks to me? eKai being a huge joke was disappointing and made me feel less driven to play, and this really isn't helping! When we got HDs, they at least came with content to use them for, right? Is this new Raid's Omega level content going to be actually challenging to match or even more of a joke? Is the next Agito going to be difficult or not? I feel like the only endgame challenge left for me currently is "tediously finding people to mentor who won't infuriatingly quit when they die, particularly at the last fucking second, after you FINALLY found a viable room and carried them to a clear" and that isn't a fun one!

4. I have some concern about how this will affect who's considered acceptable in what content. There were characters that were used because of their co-ability that will likely be shoved out of active use because that doesn't matter, potentially limiting viable character pools further instead of increasing them. But - and here's a twist - I'll reserve at least this much worrying until we see how it affects things in practice, since for current content it's more likely to just open things up further even if it just leans towards dps, I'm thinking?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
And there is one thing to note that if you're only looking to get the chain coabilities upgraded, you can get away with only using one Champion's Testament on a character, since you just need to unlock the final circle. You could totally ignore the S1 upgrade and the Damascus Crystal node. Though this might change when the skill update happens as then you might be able to use said character's S1 and therefore want to have it upgraded.
You assume I have one Golden TP . . .

So far for 1.5 Year Anniversary there will be no daily login Golden TP but a Diamantium Limited Time Superior Orb Pack that contains 4x Golden TP which isn't enough to take one 5* from 0MC to 70MC. It seems CyGames/Nintendo have chosen to have Fiction mirror Reality when it comes to Golden TP.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm thinking Dragon Claws might be pretty legit? Gala Mym gives 10%->20%->35% strength with shapeshifts. And now you can get a ton of Dragon Haste to really ramp it up quickly. Considering most other offensive chain co-abilities offer something like 5-6% strength this could be a big deal.

You wouldn't want to overload on it because of buff stacking limits, but maybe you'd try to work in a single copy of Dragon Claws in your set up. You could even give up one of the more 'normal' damage co-abilities to get Dragon Haste on top of that.

Funnily enough if Dragon Claws becomes meta then it would be a nerf to Gleo since she can't get access to the chain co-ability due to it being on regular Cleo.

EDIT: Euden with Gala Mym on his team and The Shining Overlord gets to +105% Strength bonus, or +125% with the Agito weapon's buff. Oh, and he has a ton more Dragon Haste from his own chain co-ability. This is pretty nutty!

Oct 26, 2017
Spent a few 10 fold tickets to try for Tobias since I struck out on single tickets, and still didn't get him. Oh well, he'll be in the permanent pool so it's fine.

In good news with these changes I was able to clear eVolk with a just over 9k Naveed. Now future clears will be even easier now that the agito sword is 1UB. Once that is MUB I can try for Master HMS.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spent a few 10 fold tickets to try for Tobias since I struck out on single tickets, and still didn't get him. Oh well, he'll be in the permanent pool so it's fine.

In good news with these changes I was able to clear eVolk with a just over 9k Naveed. Now future clears will be even easier now that the agito sword is 1UB. Once that is MUB I can try for Master HMS.
i did the same thing, got my third ariel. Heres hoping he might be in that adventurer ticket that we get during the anniversary.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Are they ever going to update the adventurers in the 5* ticket? They did it back at the six month anniversary I think but haven't done anything with it since. I have a few of them collecting dust because they'd only give me eldwater.

I keep looking up interesting character combos. Hunter Sarisse has a chain co-ability that relies on making a combo, but she isn't actually able to maintain a combo on her own since her FS takes longer to charge than the combo timer. But pair her up with DY!Cleo or GElly and now you're in business. You could even start running Primal Crisis on her since she can actually combo now.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Looking back, this announcement makes me wonder how far ahead the development is. "The Doctor" in the Japanese trailer is voiced by Unshō Ishizuka, who died in 2018.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Very sneaky detail in the version update news that's hard to make out if you're looking at it on a phone: the facility event icons on the past events menu have the facility level listed on them. The Louise/Lowen event one indicates that the Wind Shrine will have its level cap upped to 35, like the other two facility events did when they were re-run.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Omg, with this new patch, I was able to solo Kai Yan with my auto OP team...so I have enough to buy one lvl 6 weapon. Should I get G-Cleo' weapon or wait to see if I can get G-Alex?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Omg, with this new patch, I was able to solo Kai Yan with my auto OP team...so I have enough to buy one lvl 6 weapon. Should I get G-Cleo' weapon or wait to see if I can get G-Alex?
Have you maxed out your Shadow Agito Tree yet? The tree requires Gold Masks and gives all of your Shadow Adventurers +16% Strength/HP. A maxed tree will help you get into Might Gated eKY PUBs more than a 0UB 6*. With a maxed Agito Shadow Tree, you should be able to PUB eKY using MUB T2 Chimera Weapons without too much pushback.

If you have the Tree, then Gleo is a good option for a 6*. Gleo is used in HJP and any of the eKY team comps.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Have you maxed out your Shadow Agito Tree yet? The tree requires Gold Masks and gives all of your Shadow Adventurers +16% Strength/HP. A maxed tree will help you get into Might Gated eKY PUBs more than a 0UB 6*. With a maxed Agito Shadow Tree, you should be able to PUB eKY using MUB T2 Chimera Weapons without too much pushback.

If you have the Tree, then Gleo is a good option for a 6*. Gleo is used in HJP and any of the eKY team comps.

Ended up getting both tree and 6* weapon tonight for Gleo. Running into bad pugs this evening until I used my Leyasu and watched some YouTube videos. Gotten really good with him in standard now. Soon I will try for eKY once I get his 6* or max tree out, whatever goes first...lol

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
As someone who uses daggers more than any other weapon type, I can't express how much of a boon the Combo Time co-ability actually is. It relieves much of the stress of keeping your combo up which is of course essential for flurry abilities to be activated and maintained. Really nice update all-around. 👍

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Here's this really cool Chelsea build doing an eVolk clear that was uploaded today:

They go for a Force Strike build on her. Hunter Berserker's CCA gives you +20% Force Strike damage whenever you take damage, but Chelsea is always damaging herself just by attacking so that means the buff is always up. They of course run Dreadking Rathalos and The Lurker in the Woods for a spicy +130% Force Strike damage.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
As someone who uses daggers more than any other weapon type, I can't express how much of a boon the Combo Time co-ability actually is. It relieves much of the stress of keeping your combo up which is of course essential for flurry abilities to be activated and maintained. Really nice update all-around. 👍

YES, I noticed that during my farming of Mitsuhide with Ebon Chimera farming that my combos are not breaking after his dashes and ends the match quickly...it is such relief that her str+ can still stay up .

Wondering which one would be worth more. Gaia Prince/Gaia Myn or Gaia Elisanne. I think I would perfer G-Eli since Prince and Myn would not be able to get into my Burner Fire/Light Paralyses teams, and I could use a water champ with str+.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait, I wonder if that means Delphi can keep the combo up after the long animation of the second skill with Combo Time CCA? That would be huge for an already great character.