• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think a collab is pretty likely, as well as 70 MC for dark 3-stars, Gala preview, and maybe an event preview for next month's new event.

Honestly, the coronavirus situation has made me a lot less active with DL, mostly just doing dailies. Been playing Animal Crossing for more wholesome escapism.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Between falling into Snack World hell for way longer than expected and now Animal Crossing, plus KY kinda making it so I feel no big endgame drive, I've been playing less than usual too. I'll get to mHMS eventually, I guess, but the days it's open keep lining up poorly for me...

I feel like Digest may happen in 2 resets when the event ends, but there's a gap between then and the banners ending for Gala to start, so I dunno.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
After I got too lucky on the Dash of Disaster single pulls, Paragons of Piety banner pulled me in hard, and I ended up spending all my tenfold vouchers to finally get pity broken by Shinobi (not bad, all things considered) at 7.5% pity rate. At least I got Paladin Hope along the way. Still have my wyrmite stash and a few single tickets for Gala.
I feel like Digest may happen in 2 resets when the event ends, but there's a gap between then and the banners ending for Gala to start, so I dunno.
Given it's another Dragon Bait Banner, I'd say we're looking at the Chapter Interlude (known), Catch-up campaign, and void endeavors/new low-tier void enemy to go along with it for Monday-Thursday. My guess is the Digest will be announced for the Wednesday, and we will hear about the Gala character as well as the 3* dark mana spirals, 1.5 year bonuses, and any other significant game updates to drop either on the 27th or possibly on 1 April, along with next month's collab news?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Void endeavors will start tomorrow. If you look at Void Battles, it says that Void Zephyr and the Volcanic Chimera will be available tomorrow (since they don't have the 'X hours left') even though neither is available on Mondays on the regular schedule. Whenever something like that happens it is because the schedule is changed for void endeavors.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
So I have enough for my first wind HDT2 weapon. I have Victor, Welly and Hawk and I'm not sure who to pick. I have the most experience with Welly but Hawk seems busted as hell. Basically I'm looking for the easiest time in mHMC

Edit: Is Water Agito the next one? If so, I may hold off to see who is meta.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Void endeavors will start tomorrow. If you look at Void Battles, it says that Void Zephyr and the Volcanic Chimera will be available tomorrow (since they don't have the 'X hours left') even though neither is available on Mondays on the regular schedule. Whenever something like that happens it is because the schedule is changed for void endeavors.

Huh, interesting. Thanks for the heads-up. 👍

So I have enough for my first wind HDT2 weapon. I have Victor, Welly and Hawk and I'm not sure who to pick. I have the most experience with Welly but Hawk seems busted as hell. Basically I'm looking for the easiest time in mHMC

Edit: Is Water Agito the next one? If so, I may hold off to see who is meta.

Can't go wrong with melee, especially since you're already familiar with Welly and her healing ability adds a welcome safety net for your teammates. Shouldn't be a huge adjustment transitioning from expert to master HMC either.

Ranged will always have the most difficult role and I doubt anything will ever change that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The Interlude...leaves me with some questions.

Dragalia Digest tomorrow night! Excited to hear the 1.5 anniversary news.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I may be just a tad bit chuffed to see my sylvan lad Waike get some spotlight for the first time in a main campaign story cutscene. ^_^

A surprise, to be sure, but a noble one. 🏹

Last edited:

LordHuffnPuff

Doctor Videogames at Allfather Productions
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
webernet
So the Pactbound group is totally dead. I dunno if everybody quit or just never chats or if there's a new group or what. Anybody know what happened?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I still log in daily (Pactbound) but never chat. I just don't see a point where there's other outlets that get more traffic (like this thread). Aside from that guilds don't really serve a massive purpose, so I mostly just check in for the daily rewards, maybe spam a BOOM if I feel like it, and back out.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I've noticed a third of Pactbound hasn't been on in 10+ Days.

There's really not much benefit to alliances outside of the daily login bonus and spamming "Boom" like Chrono said.

I'm still hoping they revamp the alliance feature or add some additional bonuses like an extra friend skill list that's just your alliance members.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Digest hype!

Here's a link to the channel:

www.youtube.com

Nintendo Mobile

このチャンネル内の日本語の動画は、日本のお客様向けに公開しているものです。

I know a lot of people are predicting Gala Alex and it does make sense, but I'm going to go one step further and hope it'll be Masked Zethia, with a new event launching alongside her explaining what happened in Fractured Futures (the one year anniversary event). Or maybe I just really...really want a playable Zethia.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Most of the fanbase would find this disappointing but I hope FE gets a rerun collab with Three Houses Characters.
LMAO

fDsO6vZ.png

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus, Gala Alex looks like hes going to be amazing lol.

But hell yea on the Fire Emblem repeat and the items that can be traded for Golden Tickets! Finally!

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Chain Co-Abilities are freaking amazing. And adding extra skills from party members? I don't know how that will stack up to the very good Agito weapon abilities, but there will probably be some crazy stuff you could pull off to make it worthwhile.

Party building is going to get very interesting.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Gala Alex looks pretty damn nice. (R.I.P Zethia dreams)

It looks like we'll be getting two Fire Emblem Heroes events, a re-run of the last and then a new one immediately following it. I wonder what the new heroes will be.

Chapter 14 looks to be Zethia-focused at least, and Chapter 15 whatever that shadowy menace is (mysterious heir?). Gala Zethia could happen with the next gala or the one after (for the second year anniversary). I need to be careful not to over-spend for Gala Alex and the new FEH event...

FINALLY DEFENSIVE BATTLES as a new event type! That should relieve some of the fatigue from the same style of events. I had to laugh at the event re-run compendium. Celiera really can't catch a break, huh?

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, so Agito enemies are actually going to get integrated into the main story? Neat.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Noooo, my poor Dragon Daddy is getting shafted again!

Xainfried was my first 50MC Adventurer then Fjorm was released and made him irrelevant. Now Xainfried got his 70MC and I max him out . . . only for Fjorm to come back as a surprise announcement and get 70MC. RIP Xainfried.

Really glad to see defensive battles are returning as a permanent event type. I'm curious how much power creep those chain co-op abilities are going to add.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
The update not being out on iOS is killing me, because they showed off "strength +10%" and "strength +10%" co-abilities in the video when going by the Discord, Android update's out and characters like Mym and S. Celliera have Dragon Claws VI as their chain. Fucking what.

I am super mixed on all of this; really gonna have to see how it works in practice but I am incredibly confused by the switch to co-abilities being for your own team. Chains seemed great even before seeing how powerful they are, but for diversifying who would be in co-op teams. Now they're just equipment?

A friend also pointed out how much this sucks for team slots - you can't just easily keep your high dragon characters around, you're gonna have to have your teams set up specifically for their co-abilities, which may have elemental conditionals for the chains. I didn't even think of that despite how much I switch around characters really fast when I'm trying to get mentorships and need to jump into whatever has open rooms; that feels like it's gonna be a huge drag...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I'm actually kinda surprised they went ahead with FEH Part Deux. Thought they'd just re-run the first event by itself and then move on.

This'll be the third showcase after FEH 2019 and MH where I won't stop summoning until I nab all of the featured units, no matter who they are. (Yes, even toxic maleficence like Camilla or Nowi. Limited crossover adventurers are the rarest in the game and I won't want to miss any of them or else I'd regret it later on.)

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That works if you're only doing so much content, though. I need to be able to quickly set up all these adventurers, having all the ones for what I'm doing able to be switched to quickly so I don't have to leave rooms:

HMS/eVolk: Xania and HLowen, as of this week Euden for Volk as well (and changing HLowen's dragon for Volk but that's w/e)
HBH: Lily, JZ, HSarrisse, and maybe Pipple
HMC: Victor, Welly, Noelle, and (thanks to yesterday's birthday luck!) Tobias once I get around to upgrading him
HJP: ...kinda just Gleo still
HZD: Geuden
eKai: Gleo, Nefaria, Gleo w/ OS+VC, Nefaria w/ OS+VC, and I guess Delphi's dagger's about to be done too

and Euden's also eating a slot on the non-Geuden teams to buff exp; I only have a full element team when a raid is up now

with conditional chains, instead of just swapping slots + dragons (due to Gold Fafnirs), I'm seemingly going to have to remake the entire teams

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Noooo, my poor Dragon Daddy is getting shafted again!

Xainfried was my first 50MC Adventurer then Fjorm was released and made him irrelevant. Now Xainfried got his 70MC and I max him out . . . only for Fjorm to come back as a surprise announcement and get 70MC. RIP Xainfried.

Really glad to see defensive battles are returning as a permanent event type. I'm curious how much power creep those chain co-op abilities are going to add.
Xainfried got Dragon Claws VI now tho. Busted.