• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Current stash amount on my F2P NOTTE account
ieqbdhX.jpg

I can do 2933 summons at the moment. Just a bit more until 3K~

Here's my rare material stash as well:
ulKaxAj.jpg
o0228hv.jpg

I think I'll sporadically post these when they update, namely Sunlight Stones and Champion's Testaments since they're the rarest. I regularly use keys so that amount probably isn't gonna raise anytime soon.

Plot-twist: Numberfox is hoarding all of this disgusting in-game wealth just so he can turn around and sell his account next year to make a hefty real-world profit. /s

Weird how particularly stingy they've been with keys considering their lesser value compared to stones and ingots though...

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Plot-twist: Numberfox is hoarding all of this disgusting in-game wealth just so he can turn around and sell his account next year to make a hefty real-world profit. /s

Weird how particularly stingy they've been with keys considering their lesser value compared to stones and ingots though...

That's a REAL long play haha.

Also, do we have any info on how important these new orbs are? May burn stam on repeat to farm some since it's so cheap right now.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

Plot-twist 2: Numberfox is actually The Other and hoards everything in case the heroes actually win the story and then uses his wealth to strengthen his evil army!

Okay this sounded funnier in my head... :(

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
That's a REAL long play haha.

Also, do we have any info on how important these new orbs are? May burn stam on repeat to farm some since it's so cheap right now.

Never underestimate Mariti super fans. They're a shifty lot, they are. >_>

We'll know in a few hours hopefully. There's still another day left for half-stamina in campaign quests so you could always just farm the orbs tomorrow once we know their full worth.

Plot-twist 2: Numberfox is actually The Other and hoards everything in case the heroes actually win the story and then uses his wealth to strengthen his evil army!

Okay this sounded funnier in my head... :(

10703_en.png

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

It's not that they're stingy with keys, it's just I actually use them basically as soon as I get them. The ingots I've been saving once they announced the HDT weapons, while these are as many sunstones I've been able to get since launch. The keys were from the 1 million points and I traded 10 fragments for the other basically right before the pic, so each are less than a week old. I'm planning to use them on the Spirit of the Season depending on how much Eldwater I want to use for additional copies.

What are some good wrymprints for Verica against HMS? I don't have The Chocolatiers btw.

Outside the HMS print if you're have trouble surviving, getting stuff that helps your initial rotations so people don't die to Tattered Sky -> Chaser combo is the most important thing. If you personally aren't having trouble surviving you can swap the HMS print for Give Me Your Wounded, so you'll heal more at the cost of being squishier. Castle Cheer Corps/Sisters' Day Out are really solid for building up your skills with 75% skill prep really quickly by force striking when you need the extra heals, though you also need to have additional Skill Prep for CCC to have a decent impact through a second Wyrmprint or a bow adventurer. Other decent Skill Haste prints for Verica would be Jewels of the Sun, Wliy Warriors: Flash & Heat, or Pipe Down. From Whence He Comes will improve your healing by an additional regen tick (since it's considered a buff) while giving you a bit of Skill Prep to get the first heal off more easily. If healing isn't an issue at all, Bridal Dragon will let your team dragon sooner while also letting you do more damage while in dragon form. The most offensive setup is Jewels of the Sun/Bridal Dragon if you have no issues surviving or keeping others alive.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Re-run of "New Year's Tidings of Fortune From Afar" has been datamined. It only runs for five days, so up until the 31st. I really hope that's when we'll get something new.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I'm really desperate for something new. If we don't get that on the 31st (we should), people will not be happy, myself included. That being said, the fact that this is being re-run before New Years even begins bodes well for it, I don't see why they'd do it otherwise. So here's hoping!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Lots of folks are making Dragonyule fan art today, though I'm heavily backed up right now in terms of posting all the fan art I see. All the ones I'm posting now are basically from a week ago because there's a ton made daily.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So yeah, I guess the datamine was wrong? ALL NEW STUFF!

I'm really interested in the new New Years banner, though. All of the new characters look great. Also, great to have Monster Hunter collab officially confirmed, though most already expected it (at least, those who follow datamines).

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I am legitimately surprised that 3* units are getting a 6th MC. Doubly so that we're getting so many right away. Obviously the leak was off on who would get the upgrade first.

Everything else in the Digest seemed super dope. So we're getting a story event alongside the previously mentioned datamine rerun followed up by a brand new event. Then the Monster Hunter event should be just about right after the new NY event ends.

I wonder which of the four new characters shown off is the freebie. The cat should be the freebie dragon.

OP
OP
kuroneko0509

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
1st batch for lvl100 is fire... then cassandra & botan snucked in lol
also hope they'll get new art when 6th mana unlocked

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So on Very Hard I'm stuck on the two ??? EX quests and the boss of Ch 11. Can't seem to beat those. Not doing enough damage.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So is Agito content solo? Because if it's not, zzzzz.

They were playing it solo in the preview, but I guess we'll see soon enough.

So yeah, I guess the datamine was wrong? ALL NEW STUFF!

I'm really interested in the new New Years banner, though. All of the new characters look great. Also, great to have Monster Hunter collab officially confirmed, though most already expected it (at least, those who follow datamines).

I'm guessing Ieyasu's event is literally what we're having for the dead week up until New Years, especially since Botan is one of the adventurers getting a 6th MC.

Speaking of which, Botan is literally the best event welfare adventurers we've ever gotten, literally one of the best Dark DPS adventurers in the game, so anyone who doesn't have her yet should grab her. Crazy that she's getting buffed.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Justice with the 60MC! Kind of surprised they're going one element at a time. I also wonder how Cassandra 60MC will compare to Gleo.

Agito requires completing any Standard HDT; I am hoping 6* material drops in each Standard/Expert/Master.

I was hoping for Xainfried 60MC; but I guess they'll be releasing those based on the Agito element.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing Ieyasu's event is literally what we're having for the dead week up until New Years, especially since Botan is one of the adventurers getting a 6th MC.
I was thinking that, but then I saw we have that Sweeping Restrospective event starting on the 25th (and runs until the end of December). Unless they're planning on running the two events simultaneously?

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
That's... kinda lackluster, to me? I was a little confused by all the login stuff; it's nice but not particularly exciting. I was expecting more news than that. New NY stuff is neat, though! And I am definitely down for Monster Hunter, finally confirmed, but it's going to be disappointing if it's as lacking in story as the MM one was.

...also the Agito video has them using 5.3s but it's also solo since there's a helper skill. I wanted to get a little more info right away, dang it.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Let me guess:

Daikokuten is the 5* Dragon. Mitsuhide and Nobunaga are both 5* Adventurers, but the Wyrmclan Head is Mitsuhide because she stole Nobunaga's spot (based on his historic betrayal) -- *I'll most likely be wrong hahaha*. Hanabusa is the 4* Adventurer of the banner. Chitose and Ebisu are the welfare adventurer and dragon for the event.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
All looks great, but I don't think they explained the hinomoto letters very well. Like, what are level four rewards? There are seven total levels... Did I miss a screen explaining reward tiers?

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
All looks great, but I don't think they explained the hinomoto letters very well. Like, what are level four rewards? There are seven total levels... Did I miss a screen explaining reward tiers?
I presume it will be similar to the prizes from the prize showcase gacha (although that has six levels, so dunno)

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Looks like the next event is for Light adventurers, since the preview had the banner units being Light. I wonder which one is going to be the welfare, but I'm assuming any of them is going to be an upgrade over Elias. I think the Dragalia Digests at the point are mainly for collab announcements? Since we've gotten one in every one now, though it'd be silly to predict Cygames at this point.
I was thinking that, but then I saw we have that Sweeping Restrospective event starting on the 25th (and runs until the end of December). Unless they're planning on running the two events simultaneously?

Guess we'll see in a couple hours what the plans are for the day after.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
The Sweeping Retrospective event sounds like a catch-up campaign with a story (and maybe not even) so there shouldn't be any issue to run that and the NY2019 rerun at the same time.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
It's not that they're stingy with keys, it's just I actually use them basically as soon as I get them. The ingots I've been saving once they announced the HDT weapons, while these are as many sunstones I've been able to get since launch. The keys were from the 1 million points and I traded 10 fragments for the other basically right before the pic, so each are less than a week old. I'm planning to use them on the Spirit of the Season depending on how much Eldwater I want to use for additional copies.

An excellent choice. ;)

I don't know how I forgot that you've been using the keys instead of hoarding them. That makes a lot more sense now. lol

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Just a heads up that the A Sweeping Retrospective event is going to have more stickers, which is clearly the most important takeaway from the Digest.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Botan buffs are nuts. On top of raising all adventurer's strength, she also raises Crit-rate of shadow-attuned adventurers by 10% with her S2. She now has 100% paralyze resist and 100% skill prep along with raising the skill gauge by 5% every skill.

Euden's is also looking really strong. His S1 now inflicts burn and raises the dragon gauge like Mym. His Dragon Claws goes from II to IV, so it should boost the total strength by 10% (this is the first time we've had Dragon Claws go that high, so I'm not sure). His Dragon form now dispels buffs (added on to his increased exp passive), which might include the defense that the Master HMS gets periodically? Would be really good if that's the case.

I'm now really looking forward to how the other Spiral buffs will play out. I think all the story adventurers may become HDT-viable by the end of these. Curious on how they plan on improving Elias.

Last edited:

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
That's... kinda lackluster, to me? I was a little confused by all the login stuff; it's nice but not particularly exciting. I was expecting more news than that.
I can see where you're coming from. I think it's because it lacked the usual long term plan and was only about this week and the next.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Renelle with the completely unexpected but insanely appreciated 100% stun res enhancement has me in total shock right now. My stress level in HMS just went down the toilet. No more grazing a tornado by one pixel and getting stun-tossed into Trident Tempest to die. And being able to inflict burn and reduce enemy defenses is soooo good, while the 15% strength boost after getting hit by stun-afflicting attacks is super twisty. What once was deadly now makes her stronger. Sweet stun-y vengeance after a year of suffering. 🔪🍅

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
New Dragalia Life is out, this time featuring Xiao Lei and Luca.
7b22e1c6134751c03a8eb8c9da83fdf6.png

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I wonder if the NY event will still allow infinite grinding.

According to discord:
Characters: Chitose (Light Wand), Hanabusa (Light Blade), Nobunaga (Flame Blade), Mitsuhide (Light Dagger)

Dragons: Daikokuten (Light)

Raid event on cat Ebisu (Dark element boss)

I can already hear the complaints about the lack of 5* male unit.

Still no Tsukuyomi....

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

They made a point to specify that you can solo Volcanic Chimera as well as co-op, so this may be a similar case for Agito, especially since you need to craft a Volcanic Chimera weapon before crafting Agito weapons. They posted a demo of someone solo-ing using Naveed/Joe/Xania/Halloween Lowen and doing decent damage 1 minute in, though I'm not 100% sure. They also mention in the news post that Agito weapon tier II and higher are coming in a later update. The Agito T1 weapons seem to be in-between HDT1 and HDT2, and I'm thinking they'll release the tier II and higher when all the elements of Agito are released, similar to how we got HDT2 weapons when all the HDTs were released. We'll know for sure tomorrow.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping one of the new Zodiac would be a water blade, but nope. Light Wand, Light Dagger, Light Blade, and Fire Blade. :(

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Apparently Xania literally becomes a top-tier Fire DPS with the changes, because of having 2 burn DoTs skills combined with unconditional 35% skill damage and increased stats is crazy. Cassandra is also seemingly going to be the highest dark damage dealer sans Gleo since her S2 now deals more damage the lower her health is on top of her S1 now inflicting poison. It seems like going forward they're going to balance Gleo similarly to how Zooey got balanced in GBF by literally buffing every dark adventurer up to her level. We might be seeing random dark adventurers pop up in every Mana Spiral update.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Never underestimate Mariti super fans. They're a shifty lot, they are. >_>

We'll know in a few hours hopefully. There's still another day left for half-stamina in campaign quests so you could always just farm the orbs tomorrow once we know their full worth.

10703_en.png

10025_en.png

As for the Digest, I really like what I've been seeing and while I'm not the biggest Monster Hunter fan I look forward to the event! :D Also did I get the dates wrong, when will the free summons and all start?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
10025_en.png

As for the Digest, I really like what I've been seeing and while I'm not the biggest Monster Hunter fan I look forward to the event! :D Also did I get the dates wrong, when will the free summons and all start?
Should start next reset. The 25th date is because of PST, since it's at 10pm PST on the 25th for them, the 26th for almost everyone else. This post should update based on your time zone I think.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The digest was good, the 6th mana circle stuff was way bigger changes than I thought, some of those 3 and 4* characters are gonna be super good now