• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Is the omega raid not available for a few days? I didn't clear omega solo right away but the omega raid is still locked for me.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Is the omega raid not available for a few days? I didn't clear omega solo right away but the omega raid is still locked for me.

Omega raid opens and closes (it was open a few days ago for a couple days), most likely to make it so everyone who clears during the off-days are more likely to group when it's open, since you only need to clear it once for the major rewards.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Elements: Surpassed.

Feels good to be at least temporarily done with Master HDTs as I've made 4/5 T2s and have the materials for the fifth. I'll let them simmer for a month or so as by that point the skill level of PUGs should be decent enough to try farming Master. There are plenty of T1s to make from farming Expert in the meantime.

I also finally tried putting together autobattle teams for the void dragons and it is much easier than I thought it'd be. At least for Jeanne and Poseidon. I'm sure I'll need to make some void weapons for the Agni autobattle team. I finished my dojos back at the first anniversary and have amassed a big old stockpile of coins from the double drop IO events since then (because you just know the level cap is going to 40 eventually) so it is time for me to start spending my stamina on void battles instead.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I've been done dojos materials-wise for a bit, but my last level 35 will only actually finish building in a couple days. I'd been using hustle hammers but decided it probably wasn't worth wasting more of them when it's not like I really need the extra stats immediately, especially for some weapons. Most of my energy, even wings, has still gone to IO because I've not really been in the right mood for trying to casually farm Expert HDs, even if trying to get a clear or so a day (and giving up after a few tries to limit the time spent) is probably smart. I also do need to do a little more of the raid, I think, but only a few more Experts at most. If I get a couple more EXs from the remaining daily nightmare runs, I should be set.

And I guess I do need to start thinking about the void hearts and such too, I haven't though about those costs at all. Though it'll only eventually matter for the elements I've made 2 weapons for already; both 1 weapon elements I'm currently focusing on can have enhancing to HD2 covered by converting generics if needed. And there's endeavors coming up that'll help with that more anyway. My immediate thought for stamina was still just auto-ing Preludes for spheres for finishing the remaining dracoliths, but I need to get better at doing weeklies ASAP if that's gonna happen.

Fortune 2x is about to be back, in any case, so that'll take stamina priority for the time being.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I appreciate Physian's bane being in the buff pool. It pushed me over the edge to beat Omega.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of good changes.

The new void boss is a pretty neat concept even if he's nothing difficult, would be a good change of pace for future bosses to take a trash mob approach to design rather than big fat enemy dragon in room.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It's so delicious how the Dragalia devs are able to consistently improve the game with useful and well-executed QoL features while other mobile gacha games flounder seemingly every week.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Augments dropping from Advanced Dragon Trials will help save everyone's rupies wallet from constant resets.

I hope the Getherwings adjustment will help Standard Advanced Dragon Trial rooms. I'm not sure if a 2 Getherwing discount will be enough to move players back to the Standard Trial wasteland. Maybe Standard Trials being an easier way to farm Augments will be enough for players.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So the new Void Weapons have a +30% Bane along with a Resistance Skill. Looks like the new End Bosses might be Void Enemies.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So the new Void Weapons have a +30% Bane along with a Resistance Skill. Looks like the new End Bosses might be Void Enemies.

I kinda doubt that'll be a new end boss. Would suck to have to play perfectly to be able to use the HD weapons they said we should make to fight them, given that the resistance is for "Frenzy". (Frankly, before I saw that, I thought they just translated Smoldering Manticore differently.)

I'd be down for a slightly more substantial Void boss that doesn't die in 30 seconds while still not being a complete drag to fight, though.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, though I think it's less of a default now that some other prints have come out that cover specific situations better? They gave RR as a catch-up reward previously, so they're seemingly aware of how those prints are seen and want to make sure new players have them.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
That just reminds me - I have like six dragon unbind stones and barely any good unbound dragons.. but I hesitate to throw 3-4 stones at the ones I do have... What do? Use them anyway? Eg. Shinobi/Levi/Cupid/etc...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
That just reminds me - I have like six dragon unbind stones and barely any good unbound dragons.. but I hesitate to throw 3-4 stones at the ones I do have... What do? Use them anyway? Eg. Shinobi/Levi/Cupid/etc...

The only content that really requires you to use MUB 5* gacha dragons are for non-support roles in the Expert HDTs (Emma/Verica/Thaniel/Noelle don't really need it), Master HDTs, and high Mercurial Gauntlet levels, so I'd save them until they're the last thing you need. For HDTs, it would be if you have the adventurer, weapon, facilities, and Wyrmprints all set up, so you just need to stone the dragon to start doing them. For MG, only if you need one stone and it gets you to clear MG level 39, since clearing that nets you a another whole Sunlight Stone for something else (the later MG levels aren't really that beneficial past that). Beyond that, all other content can be done with 4* MUB dragons with enough investment, so there's no real reason to spend them. Better to wait and maybe get dupes from future pulls then to use it for not immediate use or temporary content, then pull a dupe during a Gala.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
You can now make profile cards in English here (In the "Special" tab on the official website). There's also limited-time options of Mega Man, Rush, and Dr. Wily for the collab.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
profilecard.png

They should add "spamming BOOM sticker all day Er'y day" option for Alliance Goal.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm at work at the moment and cant go back searching through the thread but can someone make the guy who was scammed out of his CD code aware about this reddit thread
They only have around 7 hours to send an email about it! And I can't remember their username

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Shit, I am one of the many who got scammed. I'm feeling gutted right now. :( There will likely be no compensation, not with the shitty way we had to redeem codes before they made an english site. It was days later after I got my code redeemed, or I would have done it that way.

I'm at work at the moment and cant go back searching through the thread but can someone make the guy who was scammed out of his CD code aware about this reddit thread
They only have around 7 hours to send an email about it! And I can't remember their username

Hopefully he sees it in time.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully he sees it in time.
Thanks everyone, just fired off an email with the pic and required info. I was lucky to find a message in my reddit inbox (from a helpful redditor who checked my code after the fact) as well as the PSA being the top post on my reddit feed today. Will update here if there is any response!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks everyone, just fired off an email with the pic and required info. I was lucky to find a message in my reddit inbox (from a helpful redditor who checked my code after the fact) as well as the PSA being the top post on my reddit feed today. Will update here if there is any response!
Yess hopefully it works out for you

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
・The wait time when you choose to continue playing after a co-op quest has ended will be reduced from 40 seconds to 25 seconds.

BOOM

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So from the trailer (Megaman's Dragon transformation), the preview in-game image with fire adventurers, and the fact that his background in the profile creator is red, these all seem to point to Mega Man being a fire adventurer. Since we've only seen Metal Blade and Leaf Shield, those might be his only two skills (S1 and S2). While it'd be neat and fitting for him to have an elemental/skill swap mechanic, I'm gonna assume the bare minimum in order to not be disappointed otherwise. At least I'll have a full fire team on my F2P NOTTE account if it turns out to be the case.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Bummed there wont be any Mega Man summons. I was really hoping Zero or X would be able to be gotten. But I get why they didnt I guess.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Update to the scam situation: I got an email back from the Daoko X Dragalia Lost team at toysfactory.co.jp. It reads as follows:

We Received

Only those who have verified the right to grant the game item after checking the ID and serial number will be able to take action in consultation with the operation department.

We will get back to you at the soonest possible time. Thank you for your cooperation.
Well, this seems promising! It's a bit unclear, but I think it means they received and will process my request, and get back to me about it, presumably if it is successful or not. Fingers crossed!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Update to the scam situation: I got an email back from the Daoko X Dragalia Lost team at toysfactory.co.jp. It reads as follows:

Well, this seems promising! It's a bit unclear, but I think it means they received and will process my request, and get back to me about it, presumably if it is successful or not. Fingers crossed!
I really hope something comes of this and those affected get their items. I also hope the one who scammed people gets an immediate ban.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
man i was really hoping for Bass and Protoman to also come :(

also do we know what element megaman will be?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can see Mega Man being all elements, depnding on the main weapon he has equipped with his skills corresponding to each. I know we saw a few different elemental Mega Man in the trailer, so I'm not sure how else they'll handle that unless those are the default skills on the main (Blue) Mega Man.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I actually managed to finish this one. I couldn't do it in the anniversary event.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Cleared the Omega Raid on my F2P NOTTE alt with a full welfare team (Pele Euden, Mini Mids Melsa, Phantom Botan, Erasmus Xuan Zang) in a pub.

I'm gonna just start posting random recent DL fan art instead of relevant fan art to my posts since it's easier and I can share more per post generally. I found 18 this morning and only 1 would be relevant, for example. I'll try to be diverse whenever possible.

Last edited:

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Try putting Gleo in your team, if you have her.

Thanks. I still hate Hypnos though. It's the worst boss in the entire game. I'm still not sure why Cygames think it's fun to chase this guy around.

Edit: While I cleared Solo, I'm still failing the Raid due its HP threshold. Seriously, can't they at least give more time or reduce its HP? It's already teleporting everywhere which decreases everyone's DPS. I don't think I will ever want to fight Hypnos Omega again. Gosh, when Cygames come out with Hyper Hypnos Omega or something, it's going to be even worse.

Last edited:

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Thanks. I still hate Hypnos though. It's the worst boss in the entire game. I'm still not sure why Cygames think it's fun to chase this guy around.

Edit: While I cleared Solo, I'm still failing the Raid due its HP threshold. Seriously, can't they at least give more time or reduce its HP? It's already teleporting everywhere which decreases everyone's DPS. I don't think I will ever want to fight Hypnos Omega again. Gosh, when Cygames come out with Hyper Hypnos Omega or something, it's going to be even worse.
Yeah, he's the worst. Unless you're uber-powered, these Omega raids hinge way too much on the RNG of which attacks he's going to use next.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017

It's partially RNG and partially people ignoring its hand. If you destroy its hand then all the snap attacks suddenly become free time for damage, but for some reason tons of random players don't focus on its hand, in spite of somehow clearing Omega Solo in order to get there.

Last edited:

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
It's partially RNG and partially people ignoring its hand. If you destroy its hand then all the snap attack suddenly become free time for damage, but for some reason tons of random players don't focus on its hand, in spite of somehow clearing Omega Solo in order to get there.

I managed to clear it after getting into a room with all Gleos. My first few attempts failed even with Hypnos's hand destroyed first due to low DPS (ran out of time). I'm thankful for the advice though, and I'm glad to be done with this. Can't wait for Megaman.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The Hypnos fight is all around breaking her hand, once its broken, she basically stops doing anything of note and can be dpsed.