• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I didn't see where you mentioned "so far". Nice to see you still have some wyrmite, and the daily tenfolds for the next two days. I wish you luck with your second/third/fourth round, whatever it takes. Hope you get her! At least it sounds like you got some useful summons from it all, so that's good to see at least.

Thanks again :) Well currently I'm down to 580 Wyrmite but playing the event will net me some back and I still have some other ways to scrape some wyrmite together, mainly adventurer stories and I still have some chapters of the main-story on Hard left. But yeah overall I can't really "lose".

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks again :) Well currently I'm down to 580 Wyrmite but playing the event will net me some back and I still have some other ways to scrape some wyrmite together, mainly adventurer stories and I still have some chapters of the main-story on Hard left. But yeah overall I can't really "lose".
You have about 1900 wyrmite (I think?) still coming with the Halloween Login bonus as well. With what you have, that should get you to 2 more 10 pulls at least. Good luck!

I pulled 10 single tickets for fun this morning and only got a single 4* (Stribog), so I am holding off until Sunday before I go any further with pulling.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
You have about 1900 wyrmite (I think?) still coming with the Halloween Login bonus as well. With what you have, that should get you to 2 more 10 pulls at least. Good luck!

I pulled 10 single tickets for fun this morning and only got a single 4* (Stribog), so I am holding off until Sunday before I go any further with pulling.

I know and yeah thank you, I just claimed todays ticket and scrapped by another 10x and still nothing but I'll keep trying! :D

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Expert HDT Top 25 Meta for Oct 18th, 2019
I'll start with the adventurer/dragon team comp for the Top 3, followed by the frequency each adventurer/dragon is used in the Top 25, then the "budget builds" that don't use an HDT weapon or 5* gacha adventurer/dragon, but still made it into the top 25. Limited Wyrmprints will be bolded.

Expert HMS
1st Place: Verica (Cerberus), Rena (Konohana Sakuya), G! Sarisse (Apollo), Ramona (Cerberus)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds

2nd Place: Ramona (Cerberus), G! Sarisse (Apollo), Verica (Apollo), Rena (Konohana Sakuya)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 34 Seconds

3rd Place: Ramona (Konohana Sakuya), S! Maribelle (Konohana Sakuya), V! Hildegarde (Cerberus), Emma (Cerberus)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 49 Seconds

Adventurer Frequency: G! Sarisse (17), Mikoto (16), Emma (13), V! Hildegarde (13), Ramona (12), Verica (11), G! Mym (7), Rena (6), S! Maribelle (4), Aoi (1)
Dragon Frequency: Konohana Sakuya (43), Cerberus (34), HBH (8), Arctos (8), Apollo (5), Agni (1), Phoenix (1)

Budget Builds
4th Place: Verica, 4.3 Core Fire Staff, Give Me Your Wounded, Chocolatiers, HBH
5th and 20th Place: Verica, 4.3 Core Fire Staff, Glorious Tempest, Chocolatiers, HBH
15th Place: Verica, 4.3 Core Fire Staff, Glorious Tempest, Give Me Your Wounded, HBH
20th Place: Emma, 5.3 Void Zephyr Lance, A Slice of Dragonyule, Halidom Grooms, HBH

Expert HMC
1st Place: W! Elisanne (Vayu), Noelle (Freyja) x2, Victor (Vayu)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 55 Seconds

2nd Place: W! Elisanne (Vayu) x2, Noelle (Freyja), Victor (Vayu)
Clear Time: 1 Minute 57 Seconds

3rd Place: W! Elisanne (Vayu) x 2, Noelle (Freyja), Victor (Vayu)
Clear Time: 1 Minute 58 Seconds

Adventurer Frequency: W! Elisanne (45), Noelle (27), Victor (24), Addis (1), Maribelle (1)
Dragon Frequency: Vayu (67), Freyja (27), Zephyr (5), Pazuzu (1)

Budget Builds
(Note: Noelle Freyja can have a functional build without MUB-ing Freyja, which is why she can be considered budget)
3rd Place: Noelle, 5.3 Void Poseidon Wand, Halidom Grooms, Castle Cheer Corps, Freyja
17th Place: Noelle, 5.3 Void Poseidon Wand, Queen of the Blue Seas, Halidom Grooms, Freyja
25th Place: Noelle, 5.3 Core Wind Wand, Beach Battle, Queen of the Blue Seas, Freyja

Expert HBH
1st Place: S! Celliera (Siren), Thaniel (Leviathan), Lily (Siren), Elisanne (Siren)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 52 Seconds

2nd Place: S! Celliera (Leviathan), S! Julietta (D! Jeanne D'Arc), Thaniel (Leviathan), Elisanne (Leviathan)
Clear Time: 1 Minute, 52 Seconds

3rd Place: Karina (Siren), Lily (Siren), Thaniel (Leviathan), Elisanne (Leviathan)
Clear Time: 2 Minutes, 3 Seconds

Adventurer Frequency: Elisanne (25), Thaniel (25), Lily (21), S! Celliera (17), Karina (5), Orsem (4), S! Julietta (3)
Dragon Frequency: Leviathan (47), Siren (45), D! Jeanne D'Arc (3), HMC (2), Poseidon (2), Simurgh (1)

Budget Builds
(Note: Builds with Poseidon can be substituted with HMC)
11th Place: Thaniel, 4.3 Core Water Staff, Chocolatiers, Bridal Dragon, Poseidon
21st Place: Thaniel, 4.3 Core Water Staff, Chocolatiers, Volcanic Queen, HMC

Expert HJP
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place: G! Cleo (Shinobi) x4, lol

Adventurer Frequency: G! Cleo (100)
Dragon Frequency: Shinobi (97), Marishiten (3)

Literally just use G! Cleo, the HDT weapon, Luca's Prank, King of the Skies, and Shinobi.

Expert HZD

1st Place, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place: Fleur (Cupid), G! Prince/Euden (Cupid) x2, Yachiyo (Cupid)

Adventurer Frequency: G! Prince/Euden (49), Fleur (25), Yachiyo (25), S! Cleo (1)
Dragon Frequency: Cupid (99), P! Siren (1)

"Budget" Build
(Note: A MUB 5* gacha dragon is needed to rank in this fight, so these are the builds using 4* adventurers and non-HDT weapons)
12th and 22nd Place: Yachiyo, 5.3 Void Nidhogg Blade, Resounding Rendition, Levin's Champion, Cupid
17th Place: Yachiyo, 5.3 Void Nidhogg Blade, Resounding Rendition, Stellar Show, Cupid

My personal key takeaways:
-Strength dragons are basically as good as Skill Damage dragons for Expert HMS and HBH, while also having the utility to be slotted on the healer
-All 5* Offensive Fire dragons are usable in Expert HMS
-Emma has potential for a budget build with HBH
-Conversely, Expert HMC can basically be continually DPS'd on, making her closest to the DPS sims, which is why Vayu has become the de facto DPS dragon
-Noelle literally functions near identically using a Void Zephyr Wand and the HDT wand when it comes to fastest clear times with the most Meta team comp right now (a 1 second difference), making her arguably the easiest to gear for
-Fastest Expert HMC clear so far has been with 2 Noelle's, making that strategy even more valid
-HBH has developed a more rigid meta, with most Thaniel's using Leviathan, most likely due to Master HBH
-Everyone who hasn't gotten it yet should grab Chocolatiers when Valentine's comes around again
-G! Cleo, lol
-Yachiyo will probably be the easiest avenue for folks without G! Euden to break into Expert HZD
-Biggest winner this time around is OG Aoi, who managed a 7th place Expert HMS finish

Last edited:

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Used up eight single summon vouchers and got total garbo in each one. I kinda doubt I'm going to use any wyrmite on this banner, despite H!Elli being very tempting, and H!Odetta being a decent upgrade for my water team. I feel like the MM Collab or another Gala Banner would be a better use of my savings for me.

Maybe the two free tenfolds this weekend will be kind.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got H.Elly! She's been haunting me (heh) after spending everything last year trying to get her. I've done three 10 pulls and 20 singles, which got me H.Elly, H.Maritimus and Victor.
No H.Mym, H.Lowen or H.Odetta yet. I'm going to try and stay strong until after the free 10 pulls before spending more.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Is there any good pairing for Prometheus though? He's the only 5* Fire dragon I have MUB. Fortunately, that was only through pulls (no wasted sunstones). Unfortunately, I still haven't pulled Apollo or Konohana Sakuya, and Cerberus is still on 1UB :(

I would say his best spot is for the healers (Verica, V! Hildegarde, MAYBE H! Lowen if he's viable), as a better DPS option than HBH since you'll do more damage while still having survivability. He's also workable with Emma since her strength is in buffing others instead of her own strength (as evidenced by how she can still rank even while using HBH). Cerberus will probably be the better endgame (Master HBH) option, but just for Expert he should be more than enough.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Goddamn I just did 10 tenfold summons and I got at least one 5* in every single one of them. Is this what streamers feel like?!

My spoils:

Halloween Mym x2
Halloween Ellisanne (the whole reason I dropped 10k wyrmite on this in the first place)
Lea
Nefaria
Halloween Maritimus x3
Vayu
Garuda
Nyarhlatothep
Pazuzu

I feel this is compensation for me dropping my entire wyrmite stack on last year's Halloween and going home empty-handed

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn I just did 10 tenfold summons and I got at least one 5* in every single one of them. Is this what streamers feel like?!

My spoils:

Halloween Mym x2
Halloween Ellisanne (the whole reason I dropped 10k wyrmite on this in the first place)
Lea
Nefaria
Halloween Maritimus x3
Vayu
Garuda
Nyarhlatothep
Pazuzu

I feel this is compensation for me dropping my entire wyrmite stack on last year's Halloween and going home empty-handed
Awesome! Great pulls

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
No luck so far. Did maybe 100 summons combined and walked away with Sakuya, Poseidon, Yaten and Shinobi (new). Pretty happy with another Sakuya copy and I was tossing up dream summoning Shinobi. Could have been a lot worse with the sucky dragons running around.

None of them are why I was summoning on a Halloween banner though. Damn I hate summoning in this game (except when I get lucky).

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I said screw it and used two 10 fold vouchers. Kind of glad I did because I ended up getting Shinobi, H!Lowen, H!Silke x2, Unicorn, H!Maritimus, and H!Edward.

No Elli unfortunately, but I'm satisfied with that from two 10 fold vouchers.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Used 20 single tickets to rate up for tomorrow's free pulls and pulled 3x 5* instead . . . dup Rena, dup Albert and Nefaria. I did pull H!Silke and H!Edward at least.

I'll wait until after the free pulls before going all in.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hope you H! Lowen fans are happy, since I cleared Expert HMS with Lowen second try in a pub.
E4HVwS4.jpg
TqabIDe.jpg
UGUhO1g.jpg
Despite the sleep resist, I'd say he's plenty viable if you know what you're doing. He has insane healing output and ability to keep other people alive since his S1 and S2 are both potent heals already ON TOP of being a Defense Up and HP UP. He probably allows everyone else to stack offensive Wyrmprints since you can get an HP UP and Def Up off before the initial blast. The room I was in was honestly pretty terrible since Mikoto had no idea how to bait, meaning Sarisse, S! Maribelle and I had to constantly dodge the spitballs. I literally got hit by one and was stunned because the Mikoto rolled right where I was when I was in the middle of my skill animations. If it weren't for the fact that S! Maribelle had an HDT weapon and I had Cerb, we would have lost. Sarisse and Mikoto died at the end by standing on top of each other for Tattered Sky (Mikoto stayed right on HMS on that part when I was trying to take it; I assume he didn't know, while Sarisse probably panicked), so it wasn't H! Lowen's fault they died.

Once you know the fight, I personally believe he's a pretty viable Expert HMS healer. Outside of the initial blast you'll literally never get stunned if you play well, so it's not that bad of a handicap. Just learn the fight on standard, and you'll be prepared for Expert since it's the exact same fight, just with higher stats. Remains to be seen how accepted he'll be in pubs though. Hopefully he'll place in the Expert time rankings since that'll ease a lot of people's potential worries.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Did 4 pulls and got both Mym and Maritimus on my last one. Woot.

Hoping for Elisanne and Odetta from the weekend 10-pulls, but I'm done spending currency in this banner.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Oddly enough, I think H!Edward is one of my most-wanted pulls this time for the simple fact that he's the only 3★ I don't have. Same goes for H!Silke as the only 4★ dragon I lack. I have no plans on chasing after them but it would be fantastic if they'd drop with the free tenfolds this weekend...

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
too scared to pull, I had terrible luck with H.Elly last year and I really want both her and Mym :-T My light and fire teams (Annelie has been a good Helly replacement) are both pretty well set, but stiiiiilll it's Mym and Helly!

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Got all the Halloweenies except H!Mym, so quite happy. Especially with H!Eli as I have a maxed out light lance kit for Annelie that I can drop on her straight away.

Not sure if I wanna keep trying for Mym or save for the Megaman banner though. Fire is the one element where I'm not lacking in anything.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
My free item summons the past few days have been totally ridiculous:

• Tuesday (6 summons): 100,000 mana
• Wednesday (6 summons): 1,000,000 rupies
• Thursday (6 summons): 100,000 mana
• Today (1 summon): 1,000,000 rupies

All of those have literally a 1-in-1,000 chance of dropping. And despite today being the end of the free multi-pulls, the game was like "don't be sad, here's another million rupies for ya just 'cuz! (Now go and pull on that spicy new Halloween banner and turn up empty-handed since you just used up all your luck the past week on item summons! Mwahaha!)"

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Pull Halloween Edward, Halloween Althemia and THE GLORIOUS HALLOWEEN MYM on my one and only roll a ten roll so I'm done with this banner.

HELL YES I FINALLY HAVE MYM

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Did 9 single tickets and a tenfold ticket, ended up getting H! Maritimus and Laranoa, nice!

Hoping I get Lowen and Odetta this weekend.

Outside of Halloween Silke, Maritimus is my first limited dragon, I failed to get Christmas Jeanne and Marishiten

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
No mym for me either :(

BUT did get H!Elli. and every other Halloween alt....Will scronge up some wyrmite and wait to Sunday

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the free tenfold ticket, no rainbows. Guess I'm getting nothing from this event aside from that stupid bear. :/

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Spent everything.... only got my 3rd copy of Chthonius, H!Odetta, 2xH!Lowen & H!Edward.

Hopefully the free multis go better.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is getting 2 free tenfolds this weekend, dont lose hope yet. the event also gives 20 single tickets and drops more

I guess I'll save the wyrmite I've been getting from the event quests and just burn the free summons over the weekend. Unfortunately my light team can't beat the 12000 challenge event yet. The perils of only having one 5* light dragon... :/

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Another day, another 20 summons and no version of either Mym. Jeez. Gacha sucks.

30 pulls have resulted in no rainbows yet, but I've got Althemia, Lowen and Odetta, so there's some stories to read at least. I'll see what the weekend brings before digging further into my stash, although the extra login wyrmite is helpful.

I do hope I can at least get Edward before the end, since I'm still a bit narked at never pulling Valentine's Orion despite getting about 4 Ezeliths.
It really is shitty feeling to be nudged into spending money not even on the thing you want but another "chance." What good is a "giving" game if between this and the anniversary summoning I can do 40-50 summons in a row and not get anything but dupes? Lol. This system sucks but my team is powerful enough to keep doing content so I keep coming back. The minute I'm incapable of keeping up with power creep I might have to finally stop :(

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got the free tenfold ticket, no rainbows. Guess I'm getting nothing from this event aside from that stupid bear. :/

Beyond Helly, he's probably the best part of the banner, I think? From the discussion I've seen, Mym is not actually that great.

(please don't be mean to Mariti, he's a good bear)

Also, you shouldn't need 5* dragons to beat Master. Though obviously having several MUB 4*s isn't insignificant as far as resources go either, my attackers are just using Lindworms.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Beyond Helly, he's probably the best part of the banner, I think? From the discussion I've seen, Mym is not actually that great.

(please don't be mean to Mariti, he's a good bear)

Also, you shouldn't need 5* dragons to beat Master. Though obviously having several MUB 4*s isn't insignificant as far as resources go either, my attackers are just using Lindworms.

I have a MUB Lindwurm on Gala Prince and my no UBs Gilgamesh on Albert. The rest of my party is just kinda there and dies in one or two hits.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
For HMS, Hallowen will pale to V.Hilde's addition to the team's damage but he makes the fight so much safer at the cost of him being slightly less safe himself. Unless you're running other Sleep Resists who are at risk of getting stunned and may need the cleanse, he pretty handily kicks Verica to the curb.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, really? I'd heard he was solid, but didn't know he was that much better than Verica. Guess I'll look into it; I wouldn't mind promoting him for eHMS too.

...speaking of which, I have to actually learn HBH or HZD ASAP now that I let myself take that break from thinking about it. Aaaaand I'm probably gonna be too busy/worn out to do it. So we'll see how that goes tonight/this weekend.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Managed to beat master (that 12000 might dungeon) with event facility level 20. Sadly one unit died but otherwise it went smoothly. Will try later again when building is maxed, meanwhile going to autorun easier difficulty cause getting more points and faster.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
For the purposes of this event and I guess "overall" Light team, I have these adventurers: G!Euden, Albert, Hildegard, and S! Julietta. I've also gotten S!Cleo and Lucretia.

I haven't quite gotten to the point where I can hit the High stuff yet.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I think for general clearing of content, H! Lowen will be better at healing than Verica, its just a matter of when that's actually necessary, since Verica is ALREADY overkill healing-wise a lot of the time, especially with Phoenix. I think it's most applicable to newer players and folks who don't have Chocolatiers, off-element healing in-particular.

For Expert HMS, Verica is currently the fastest speed strategy because she can instantly cleanse off the initial stun to sleep res units when using Chocolatiers, ultimately cutting the clear times down from 1:49 to 1:30, and this gap will only grow as adventurers get stronger. She's also the safest pub option since you can run with sleep-res units more easily. V! Hilde will better help a team struggling with DPS for a general clear, while H! Lowen helps a team that gets damaged too often and/or fails to meet HP check, so they both have their niches, and all 3 are viable Expert HMS healers given the player is skilled enough. In terms of allowing the healer to personally make mistakes, Verica is probably the easiest while Lowen is the hardest. And of course, H! Lowen will probably always have the title of best sleep res healer unless one comes out with similar healing output on top of sleep cleanse.

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Farming an HDT weapon for my HMS Lowen by farming a new HMS with a new Lowen

fate is kind

also Hallowen's hilarious nobody can die. You just. can't. Sarisse gets hit by an 8-way? She has 30% extra health and 10% extra defense. What's an 8-way

He's like regular Lowen on regular HMS except he always has heals available and doesn't have to expend anything for 100% skill prep

Last edited: