• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Got Gala Prince about... 90 summons in. So basically the 5k wyrmjte, two free ten-pull dailies and the one ten-pull ticket plus a bit.

Still have 30k saved up for G!Cleo and... A lot of adventurer stories to read/skip lol.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Mini Mids is actually insane for a new player. Literally, Mini Mids alone makes Cleo, Euden, and Elisanne High Dragon viable since he's unconditional. I'm already clearing HMS with Pele, and Mini Mids trades about 40 strength for literally 30% more HP. Eli can also be used in both HBH and HMC using Mini Mids. Luca can survive using him, though not sure if he has good enough damage to to be viable. However, Eli can also be used in HZD using the Void Agni weapon, MUB HMC, 72 HP Augments, and maxed altars/dojo's with all event facilities, or Void Agni weapon, MUB HMC, maxed dojo's/altars, 100 HP Augments, one event facility, and a level 6 Fafnir statue. Like, any new player who gets Mini-Mids can literally tackle 4/5 Dragon Trials without using the gacha at all, and can then do the fifth after grinding out HMC.

For my F2P NOTTE account, he's significantly boosted my overall power because he's a huge upgrade for my water team (only had Peng Lai/Mercury) and Light team (only had Jupiter/Shishimai), a sizable upgrade for my Wind team (2nd Wind DPS adventurer had 0UB HMS) and Dark team (2nd DPS Dark adventurer had Zodiark), and a decent boost to my fire team (3rd DPS Fire adventurer had Brunhilda). Mini Mids is crazy, and if they give out Mini dragons every anniversary, then anniversaries are the best time for any new player to jump in, since you can legitimately tackle most content with just Mini Mids and the story adventurers.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if Epic Seven will change its subject line. Pull rates in Dragalia are now insanely generous, and there's even last-second 5-starring that happens if you watch the pull animation in its entirety.

wait what

do I need to actually watch the anim for it? because I saw a single dove flying and then, bam, Arctos

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Mini Mids is a cutie, his skill is like High Midgarsormr cept tiny with balloons and confetti.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
As a launch player, I was finally able to forge my first 5T3 weapon a couple weeks ago. When looking through my crafting menu, I was pleasantly surprised to see I'm able to forge another 5T3 weapon. I also have enough Demascus Ingots to do the Unbind trick, but I might need for Rupies. And I'm not sure which weapon I should do it on to maximize efficiency.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Boom.
xkm5Fn4.png

Oh hey, this is pretty cool! Here's the link for those who want to make their own profile card. And here's mine if anyone wants to add me as a friend:

ykD9Zsh.jpg

The first three lines represent name, level, and ID# (duh), and Google Translate says the fourth line is "alliance play policy" with the default option being "unspecified". (Hopefully an English version is made available eventually for us gaijin.)

I think 3 months ago was when we had the A Wish to the Winds re-run followed by the Fortune from Afar re-run? I bet there was a lot less noteworthy stuff going on at the time, so it was a lot easier for the survey to take the top spot, whereas there's a whole bunch of stuff to talk about to take the top spot at the moment.

Yeah, I think you're right (two consecutive event re-runs was a bit of a lull), plus a lot of folks are probably busy with grinding Imperial Onslaught and stuff. The survey actually just squeaked by the 1,000 respondents mark, so barring any life distractions I guess I'll continue with a third survey in December then...

yasadril

Oct 29, 2017
Got the prince after 2 free pulls then 30 more. I'm gonna wait till the other summon banner to summon for more.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Since I need Sarisse, Ranzal, and Cleo (already have Mym/Euden), the next gala banner is great for me. I just hope each of them has a standard rate-up and it's not reduced because there are so many characters on the banner, but I can't see them doing that. If I get Mym again though, after she trolled me on my Platinum summon...

DAH-LING. I get it, you love me. But sometimes I need a little space too.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Getting pretty tired with farming IO, but it's one of those dumb things where the x2 is SO infrequent that I want to take advantage of it as much as possible. Feels kinda gross!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Daily 10-pull had Sarisse in it and apparently she was a dupe. I wish there was a way to trade characters for other characters. Eldwater is worthless to me.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
All these new dragons I want to use, the road to max unbind will never end. Can't complain, summons were good to me, rainbows everywhere and Gala Prince with 30k left in the bank.

Somehow pulled every bow 5 star in the game, including Sarisse, all dupes. That was weird

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Since I need Sarisse, Ranzal, and Cleo (already have Mym/Euden), the next gala banner is great for me. I just hope each of them has a standard rate-up and it's not reduced because there are so many characters on the banner, but I can't see them doing that.
We have the answer to that already:

・8:00 AM, Oct 02, 2019 to 7:59 AM, Oct 04, 2019
5★ total: 6.00%
5★ featured total: 0.80% (Adventurers: 0.80%)
5★ standard total: 5.20% (Adventurers: 2.20%, Dragons: 3.00%)
4★ standard total: 16.00% (Adventurers: 8.55%, Dragons: 7.45%)
3★ standard total: 78.00% (Adventurers: 47.00%, Dragons: 31.00%)

So that's 0.20% for each Gala minus Euden.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We have the answer to that already:

・8:00 AM, Oct 02, 2019 to 7:59 AM, Oct 04, 2019
5★ total: 6.00%
5★ featured total: 0.80% (Adventurers: 0.80%)
5★ standard total: 5.20% (Adventurers: 2.20%, Dragons: 3.00%)
4★ standard total: 16.00% (Adventurers: 8.55%, Dragons: 7.45%)
3★ standard total: 78.00% (Adventurers: 47.00%, Dragons: 31.00%)

So that's 0.20% for each Gala minus Euden.
Well damn. I should have expected as much, but this stings a little. Sarisse would be okay, but I'm not really interested in Ranzal or a dupe Mym. I was going to spend my 46k wyrmite chasing Cleo, but now I'm having second thoughts. I might spend 10-20k and then call it, and hope she has a better banner over the next while, but then if they don't and they keep adding characters to the pool, it's only going to make things that much more difficult if I opt to wait.

This is why I wanted a spark system, damn it!

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Another free batch, and looks like I got a 5 star version of Cleo with a different design. Did I just get a Gala character? O_O

Oh yeah, I see her art in the gala banner. Well cool!

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Another free batch, and looks like I got a 5 star version of Cleo with a different design. Did I just get a Gala character? O_O

Oh yeah, I see her art in the gala banner. Well cool!
Congrats on Gleo!

For my 11 Adevnturers missing;
Marth, S.Cleo, Gala Sarisse, V! Ezelith, S! Maribelle, D.Cleo, S! Julietta, Laranoa, Victor, W!Aoi, S! Verica

So basically...if it's a limited Banner, I'm probably missing it... >_>

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Missing granzal, baoi, Louise, bzardin, yaten and nef. Ticketing yaten the next time other then that don't really care about the ones I'm missing.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I'm missing 25 adventurers, are even included some 4*, but I'm not really bothered by that. If some of them will not come in the future, I'll still have a lot of work to make the remaining 116 useful in some way, and I like to do that a lot in this game.

Anyway, I still miss in particular Mikoto, Xainfried, Maribelle and Nefaria from the starting pool. They have never been featured in any banner, I think?

edit: checked, and
Xain was featured in a December 2018 Dragon Special, in a March Water Special, and again in an April Dragon Special.
Mikoto in a February dragon special, and in a May banner.
Maribelle in a April banner.

and also Musashi, Taro, Zephyr, Agni and Gold Fafnir

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
why the fuck do burn resistance wyrmprints do nothing in this stupid fire stage? Xander is constantly on fire and my party members refuse to heal him. I can't even move forward with the damn story because these fire stages are just non-stop burn spam.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
oh, damn, Mini Mids is every element? I hadn't messed around with him yet, but I can agree that certainly makes him a great gift for early players, huh

meanwhile I'm totally messing up this farming; only got light done so far, hoping to get shadow + wind (where I want to hopefully do a lot with wings, which needs more babysitting even if I host...) mostly done now to get back on track

Just checked this list: https://dragalialost.gamepedia.com/Adventurer_Grid and I'm only missing 11 characters - how about everyone else?

EDIT: There are currently 141 characters, total. You can check your amount in Teams > Adventurers.

I'm missing... 23?

Fire: Mikoto, Vilde, Sarisse, S. Maribelle, Rena, Serena
Water: S. Juli, Fjorm, Xianfried, D. Cleo, S. Ranzal, Nurse Aeleen
Wind: Welly, W. Aoi, Victor
Light: Bardin, Annelie, Helly
Dark: Ieyasu, Heinwald, S. Verica, Veronica, Yaten

meanwhile, I'm realizing that somehow I've had a lot of luck lately with getting my first copy of dragons I didn't have before? my luck remains great but was mainly for adventurers for a while, so that changing a bit is nice now

so for dragons I'm missing... Sakyuya, Poseidon, Long Long, light Siren, Liger, H. Silke (and then High Brun + High Zodiark)

wait what

do I need to actually watch the anim for it? because I saw a single dove flying and then, bam, Arctos

Nah, it's just that sometimes something will suddenly transform into the 5* rainbow color during the drop animation that's after the preview circle/lights. The result is always going to be the same even if you skip it, but it's a nice little surprise (assuming you're not suddenly being reset by a dupe...) if you're watching.

So sometimes there can be nothing at all indicating a 5*. I got Vayu on my first daily during the dragon banner, and it showed nothing special at the start, then went to gold during the circle, then turned rainbow as it dropped.

Last edited:

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Missing 25. No surprised since I stopped playing from the Kindness and Captivity until the FEH event, but somehow I got D!Nefaria...?

Missing Felicia, 5 seasonal limited, Ieyasu, Veronica, 2 Gala, and 15 permanent units. The only one I wants is Noelle because of her buff skill.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Took like 30 single summons and 15 ten folds, but I got him
Of course, the game gives me two at once:
tm74CSJ.jpg

thanks game
(top right is also Gala Prince)

Stuff along the way:
5* Adventurers: Albert, Nefaria, Student Maribelle
5* Dragons: 2x Siren, Pop Star Siren, Liger, Shinobi, Nidhogg

I'm at 93 adventurers, I don't think that's too bad considering I basically started at the FE:H crossover (I played it for a bit at U.S. launch but didn't stick with it for long). Still a little salty I never got a Fjorm, though

Also, do we know if the Mega Man event has a banner with other Mega Man characters coming along with it (like the FE:H crossover), or is that info part of the more info we're getting on the 1st?

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Also, do we know if the Mega Man event has a banner with other Mega Man characters coming along with it (like the FE:H crossover), or is that info part of the more info we're getting on the 1st?

We have no info about it at all. We might not even get the info regarding the banner on October. With the FE event we only got the info right before the event's launch, with the first video showcasing the event only confirming Alfonse as playable. It showed the other characters (including Loki) but didn't make it clear if they were actually appearing outside of story scenes.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
We have no info about it at all. We might not even get the info regarding the banner on October. With the FE event we only got the info right before the event's launch, with the first video showcasing the event only confirming Alfonse as playable. It showed the other characters (including Loki) but didn't make it clear if they were actually appearing outside of story scenes.
Thanks.

I'm probably done with Gala Dragalia anyways, so I'm not planning to summon between now and then regardless, but I still wish we were given more info in advance

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Actually upgrading dojos in earnest makes it way too obvious that the coin economy is kind of.... poorly thought out, really. I have significantly more insignias and emblems than I do coins, to the extent that I'm running a surplus of thousands of insignias while I'm constantly short on coins. I don't understand why things are like this...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On Reddit the guy who translated some of the Radio Castle videos translated a recent Okada interview. One of my personal key takeaways is that the 6th unbind circle is mainly gonna be for story characters and characters that were released early on, so Luca, Ranzal, Ezelith, Hawk, Nefaria, and Xainfried are probably decent candidates. Maybe some of the weaker non-5* launch characters like Berserker or Aurien as well. It's also gonna be a gradual process of tackling them one by one. Also, he immediately stated that there's not enough content in the game yet, and that that's something they're working on.

Just checked this list: https://dragalialost.gamepedia.com/Adventurer_Grid and I'm only missing 11 characters - how about everyone else?

EDIT: There are currently 141 characters, total. You can check your amount in Teams > Adventurers.

I've got 53 of the 141 characters on my F2P NOTTE account, which is pretty good considering I don't spend permanent tickets or Wyrmites on it, so it's just from the free pulls/temporary vouchers we've gotten. Glad I got V! Eze and V! Orion off the expiring tenfold.

why the fuck do burn resistance wyrmprints do nothing in this stupid fire stage? Xander is constantly on fire and my party members refuse to heal him. I can't even move forward with the damn story because these fire stages are just non-stop burn spam.

You need 100% resistance to guarantee they won't get afflicted (otherwise it's generally 50% chance to get afflicted if you're at 50%, 75% chance if you're at 25%, etc. in non-endgame content). You can buy the two burn-res prints (Fireside Gathering and Beauty's Secret) from the Wyrmprint Shop using Eldwater, and max unbind them for 100% burn resistance on Xander.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Actually upgrading dojos in earnest makes it way too obvious that the coin economy is kind of.... poorly thought out, really. I have significantly more insignias and emblems than I do coins, to the extent that I'm running a surplus of thousands of insignias while I'm constantly short on coins. I don't understand why things are like this...
Most likely cause of 5t3 elementals and High Dragon Prints, they take 200 Gold Insignias and 500 Silver + 200 Gold Insignias respectively.
On Reddit the guy who translated some of the Radio Castle videos translated a recent Okada interview. One of my personal key takeaways is that the 6th unbind circle is mainly gonna be for story characters and characters that were released early on, so Luca, Ranzal, Ezelith, Hawk, Nefaria, and Xainfried are probably decent candidates. Maybe some of the weaker non-5* launch characters like Berserker or Aurien as well. It's also gonna be a gradual process of tackling them one by one. Also, he immediately stated that there's not enough content in the game yet, and that that's something they're working on.

I've got 53 of the 141 characters on my F2P NOTTE account, which is pretty good considering I don't spend permanent tickets or Wyrmites on it, so it's just from the free pulls/temporary vouchers we've gotten. Glad I got V! Eze and V! Orion off the expiring tenfold.

You need 100% resistance to guarantee they won't get afflicted (otherwise it's generally 50% chance to get afflicted if you're at 50%, 75% chance if you're at 25%, etc. in non-endgame content). You can buy the two burn-res prints (Fireside Gathering and Beauty's Secret) from the Wyrmprint Shop using Eldwater, and max unbind them for 100% burn resistance on Xander.

It'd be hilarious if Hawk, Xainfried, and Nefaria become ridiculously good after.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Is there some logical way to do shit like this story boss at the end of Chapter 10? It used one single attack and Albert instantly died from it.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Another multi-pull, got Simurgh as the rainbow. This game does not want me to have a gala unit that isn't that stupid rabbit girl.

Sigh. If I can't beat this stupid boss I'm probably just gonna quit with how bland my anniversary pulls have been.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017

Fractured Futures trailer is out.
The event is branded as the anniversary raid event. It looks good. Can't wait.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Fractured Futures trailer is out.
The event is branded as the anniversary raid event. It looks good. Can't wait.

Looks so good. Also:

That Masked Zethia

WHY MUST THEY CONTINUE TO TORTURE US!?

Free multi-pull gave me double rainbow today. Duplicate Sylas and Nefaria (the only of the launch characters I've yet to get). I won't use her but she's cute, and more wyrmite from her stories so it's appreciated.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Finally grind enough Insignia to bring every dojo to lv 31, and now I realize I won't have enough aes, argentenus, and aureus. And apparently I haven't accounted for the rubies issue. Sigh.

Last edited: