• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
h7alipbyhuy21.png

Drksage

Oct 30, 2017
When you hear Morsayatis voice for the first time
EOYIGch.png

i know I'm late to noticing it but I hardly play this game with any volume at all

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
When you re-download the game and hope to get the daily missions in before the day ends.....and get hit with the maintenance screen :-/

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
got a 5 star sword on my free ten fold!! It was Summer Celiara though but I'll take her!!!

Infinium

Jan 10, 2018
I love that literally every character has unique spoken dialogue about the anniversary. Seems alts use the same voice line, but Cygames still putting that gacha money to good use!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Booted the game up for anniversary stuff, did all the pulls. Got some crappy launch 5* characters and nothing new.

Back to quit mode, I guess. The gacha gods seem to be in "fuck you" mode for me across every game at the moment.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Had enough for 12 10 pulls...

Got Gala Prince 4 times. Julietta and a bunch of 5 star dragons I didn't have. Super pumped.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I had 1/5 of the gala characters. 80% chance to get something new from the Platinum.

Duplicate Mym. I know why they call it a scam gacha now.

I don't even know why I'm surprised.

Earlier I got two rainbow swords in the same pull. TWO! Duplicate Yaten and Bride Ellisane. That upset me.

At least I managed to Euden. It took me 17 summon tickets, six tenfold tickets and something like 6k wyrmite, but it's done. Going to save the rest for the next gala banner to HOPEFULLY get Cleo.

Infinium

Jan 10, 2018
So uh I was going to use tickets to up my pity rate before using any ten folds but then this happened on the first ticket! Super super tempted to blow some more ten folds but the wait for the other gala characters to be rated up is so far!

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
How much you wanna bet they got the VAs to record the anniversary voice lines last year and they've just been sitting on them this entire time. 😏

In any case, I hope someone out there will go to the effort of preserving them in a YouTube compilation vid or something. I know I'll need to record my favorites just in case.

lewd

y'all ready for gala

unknown.png

Absolutely disgusting. Who leaves their stamina at max capacity like that?

(~153k and no shame.)

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Did a ton of pulls. Got some new 5* dragons and adventurers but most importantly I got Mym and Sarisse!
Now the only Gala character I need is Euden

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I reinstalled this after getting hyped for the anniversary and my god did I have a lot of free tickets and currency.

I tried my luck and got both the Prince and a new Ranzal in three pulls.

I'm way behind on this game though. What are some of the must have characters now? I want to build some new teams!

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Blew half my wyrmite and got Gueden and a ton of other good stuff. I'm really really happy with my pulls. Will wait till Gleo's last day before dumping anymore I think.

Edit: and yes... I pulled Apollo (dragon).

I reinstalled this after getting hyped for the anniversary and my god did I have a lot of free tickets and currency.

I'm way behind on this game though. What are some of the must have characters now? I want to build some new teams!

In a few days, there will be a Gala banner with Gala Cleo on rateup. You want her.

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
So I blew through the free ten-roll ticket, the free daily ten-roll, 15 single tickets, and 22k+ wyrmite (leaving me with 490 by the end) before the damn Prince showed up.

On the plus side, I also got:
  • Freyja
  • Shinobi
  • Fleur
  • Lin You
As new dragons and characters, so it's not like it was all that bad. Still... would've been nice if I could've kept some of my stash. Guess I need to whittle down my absolutely massive backlog of adventurer stories for that free wyrmite...

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Had Mym and Sarisse already from previous Galas, but decided to try the Platinum Showcase with my leftover diamantium in hopes of getting Prince:

Screenshot_20190927-000406.png

I thought the sword was Prince, but I forgot Ranzal was sword too. I was thankful I didn't get dupes, so I couldn't complain. I then used one of my 10-pull tickets after my initial free 10-pull was a dud:

Screenshot_20190927-000540.png

I think I used up all my luck. I now have all the Gala characters released so far, and a new 5-star character without having to use my wyrmite stash.

Anniversary's done good by me so far.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

After this banner they're putting the other Gala characters on rate-up, and Gala Cleo is the best character in the game outside of possibly Gala Prince, so I'd recommend pulling more with your stash during that banner. Other than Gala Cleo and maybe Natalie, the other permanent pool "must have" adventurers are actually 4*'s like Emma or Noelle. Most 5*'s are good/top-tier, but also interchangable, while the ones I've mentioned give unique benefits (G. Cleo is OP, Natalie has the best 60s DPS potential, Emma/Noelle give substantial strength buffs). Eli (the free water character) is still the best Water adventurer, Friend Helper, and off-element buffer.

Conga rats on your pulls either way!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Used up around 40 single tickets and 4 tenfold summon vouchers, pulled multiple rainbow sword dupes including Gala Ranzal before finally getting Gala Prince on my last tenfold voucher...twice lol
Also got Ninja Bride Aoi along the way.
I bought the guaranteed 5* dragon pack which got me Garuda who I already have unbound.
The platinum showcase finally got me Gala Sarisse.

Only gala character I'm missing now is Cleo. Still haven't dipped into my Wyrmrite and still have 40 single summon tickets left so I might try and get her during the second part of the gala

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Did paid daily + 9 single tickets which got only 3*s, then started on doing the free daily 10 + 10 ticket + some wyrmite.

Got (one thing per 10): Summer Celliera (new), Levi (3UB now!), Pauzuzu (new), junk, Albert dupe, junk, junk. So that's 9 single tickets + 1 10 ticket + 6k wyrmite spent so far, I guess?

and then my cat wanted to roll on the floor more than she wanted to be pet, so I stopped; in the morning I'll go till the next 5*, and then stop for the day- thinking I'll try 20 singles to set up the next free 10 after, and actually I'll probably wait till after the 3rd day's free 10 before I do a final bigger batch of wyrmite for Euden

so not quite the immediately big luck I had this morning, but very good so far (and certainly much better than the pull I also just did in AE) given that only the Albert dupe was disappinting; I do love that I've been tricked by swords for both adventurer 5*s so far, though!

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I got Gala Euden with just 10 single tickets! This is the first Gala character I've managed to get though. I wasted tons of stuff on Gala Mym and Cleo but got nothing those times.

People also have already ripped screens with the upcoming event's description.

It's really sounds like the new free character is future Euden. He is just called 'prince' in the event's description, is shown standing in front of the Halydon and holding Euden's sword.
eZAnIdy.png

Last edited:

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Lucked out with Gala Prince on my second tenfold. Now I can save up my stash to blow on trying to get Sarisse and Mym in a few days.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
HOLLA AT YA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIII!!!

EFc0zsqUEAEwOZT

EFc01DUUEAEak5c

Now these are great pulls, gratz! :D

Blew half my wyrmite and got Gueden and a ton of other good stuff. I'm really really happy with my pulls. Will wait till Gleo's last day before dumping anymore I think.

Edit: and yes... I pulled Apollo (dragon).

In a few days, there will be a Gala banner with Gala Cleo on rateup. You want her.

Congratz for pulling yourself! :P

Had Mym and Sarisse already from previous Galas, but decided to try the Platinum Showcase with my leftover diamantium in hopes of getting Prince:

Screenshot_20190927-000406.png

I thought the sword was Prince, but I forgot Ranzal was sword too. I was thankful I didn't get dupes, so I couldn't complain. I then used one of my 10-pull tickets after my initial free 10-pull was a dud:

Screenshot_20190927-000540.png

I think I used up all my luck. I now have all the Gala characters released so far, and a new 5-star character without having to use my wyrmite stash.

Anniversary's done good by me so far.

And once more congratulations, nice ones! :D

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What do you guys think of the Castle Cheer Corps wyrmprint? It seems perfectly suited for G!Euden, since his S2 charges a little slowly. I know Chocolatiers is probably better for fast content, but raids and such seem like Castle Cheer Corps might be better? Trying to decide which wyrmprint to run alongside The Shining Overlord.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Did 220 pulls and got:
-Gala Euden (New)
-Bride Elisanne (New)
-Rena (New)
-Lea (New)
-Hildegarde (New)
-Mikoto (Dupe)
-Albert (Dupe)
-Mym (Dupe)
-Jeanne d'Arc (now MUB)
-Apollo x2 (now 1UB)
-Cerberus (now 3UB)
-Light Siren (now 1UB)
+ the two 4* that I was missing, Renee and Bride Xania.

Pretty satisfied with my result since I didn't get too much dupe. The only adventurers left that I want are Sarisse and Ramona but I don't think I will pull on the second Gala since I already have 4/5 of them.
Especially given the odd:

・8:00 AM, Oct 02, 2019 to 7:59 AM, Oct 04, 2019
5★ total: 6.00%
5★ featured total: 0.80% (Adventurers: 0.80%)
5★ standard total: 5.20% (Adventurers: 2.20%, Dragons: 3.00%)
4★ standard total: 16.00% (Adventurers: 8.55%, Dragons: 7.45%)
3★ standard total: 78.00% (Adventurers: 47.00%, Dragons: 31.00%)

0.80/5 = 0.16% of a specific Gala unit. Too low for my taste.

--

They also dropped Shadow MG lvl 21-50 but I won't even bother to try since I have a feeling that 4x lindworm won't get me very far.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
The next Gala won't have Euden featured so that 0.8% is going to get split 4-ways. While 0.2% isn't great its about 3 times more than what they are mixed in the pool with everyone else.

As an example if you get either a rainbow lance or wand next week its 50/50-ish that it's Mym or Cleo. There are still a buttload of swords though, good luck on getting Ranzal.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I did 5 pulls and can basically already stop with 12000 Wyrmite left! :D

EFddKYpUEAE_Jdd.jpg:orig

EFddLBHUcAYG-MA.jpg:orig

EFddLo-UUAAIopr.jpg:orig

I just wanted Euden and since I have Mym and GCleo alrerady I don't want to push my luck and pull for Ranzal and Sarisse.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Got nothing on the free pulls then Gala Euden with the 10 pull ticket they gave out. Almost at the point where I finally have 4 5* characters for all elements.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
What do you guys think of the Castle Cheer Corps wyrmprint? It seems perfectly suited for G!Euden, since his S2 charges a little slowly. I know Chocolatiers is probably better for fast content, but raids and such seem like Castle Cheer Corps might be better? Trying to decide which wyrmprint to run alongside The Shining Overlord.

I think Sister's Day Out is probably better, since as a Sword adventurer, G! Euden gains a lot from extra force strike damage. It's basically like running 4/5 Stellar Show and 3/4 Chocolatiers, which is why it's also Albert's best print.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
The skill haste part of Castle Cheer Corps won't affect the auto fill part, so I believe Sister's Day Out is still a better choice than CCC or the Chocolatier since Force Strike is integral to sword characters.

edit : beaten

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Leviathan from the daily 10 pull.
Mym from the Platinum.
30 single tickets with no 5 stars.
1200 Wyrmite got me Juiletta and Lin You.
1200 more Wyrmite got me Gala Euden and another Leviathan.

Only Euden and Mym were new.
Already had maxed Leviathan too.

Saving up for Sarisse and Cleo.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think Sister's Day Out is probably better, since as a Sword adventurer, G! Euden gains a lot from extra force strike damage. It's basically like running 4/5 Stellar Show and 3/4 Chocolatiers, which is why it's also Albert's best print.

The skill haste part of Castle Cheer Corps won't affect the auto fill part, so I believe Sister's Day Out is still a better choice than CCC or the Chocolatier since Force Strike is integral to sword characters.

edit : beaten
Thanks. I wish I read this sooner, already purchased a fully MUB Castle Cheer Corps, haha. Oh well, it has cute art anyway. I guess I'll go ahead and grab Sister's Day Out as well, I'm not exactly hurting for Eldwater right now so that's fine.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got around to doing the campaign since it's half stamina at the moment. I really enjoyed Chapter 10 for what it did give us, I just hope the next 5 chapters won't be another Wind -> Water etc... pattern. It'll be nice to see the story go to different places for a bit I think.

We've met "most" of Euden's siblings now, let's go and explore different backstories please.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
My Platinum Summon was Gala Ranzal and then I was able to get Gala Euden in about 15k wyrmite and my summon vouchers, giving me all of the Gala units so far!

Adventurer-wise I got Nurse Aeleen, leaving Wedding Aoi as the only 4* I don't have. I also got Laranoa and Lucretia as new 5*s.

Dragon-wise I got Vayu and Gilgamesh as new dragons. I got second copies for unbinds for Poseidon, Nyarlotothep, and Arctos. Got another Cerberus despite already having a MUB one. And got my fifth Agni just from summoning, making him my first MUB dragon that didn't involve sunstones.

After selling off my dragon dupes I'm sitting on over 1.5 million eldwater. I guess I should spend that on something???

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised the FE crew got anniversary lines. In Granblue the guest characters never seem to get event lines for some reason.

Last edited: