• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
giphy.gif

*crosses fingers for extra 25% affliction resistance for 3★ adventurers*

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Gala Euden like everyone predicted

with poison AND curse resistance, neato

edit: also, a unique co-ability? interesting...

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New bosses harder than High Dragons and Higher difficulties for High Dragons as well?!? Tasty.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This was full of amazing stuff, Cygames delivered. I need to process it all. CINDERELLA STEP IS BACK.

*ahem!*

No spark system though, I'm pretty disappointed about that. The pool just continues to get bloated and will become even more so over the year, it's going to make past Dragalia Fest characters a nightmare. I'm genuinely surprised we didn't get it. Don't get me wrong I'm happy about all of the other stuff, and I'll try my luck with the Platinum Showcase, but I don't have much hope. No Dream Summon either? That's really strange.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Daily ten-summons
5000 wyrmite
free 5* dragon summon + sunstone
Gala-rates for anniversary duration
free 5.3 weapon from raid

... yeah okay I can't complain

Gala Euden has a TON of unique things to him, gonna be interesting to see how (un)balanced he is.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
welp the login bonus+co-op bonus wyrmite reset is gonna put me at 15,000 F2P wyrmite with 20 summon tickets

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Hmmmm, I'm pretty underwhelmed unfortunately. Yeah there's lots of good little changes coming but the only new content that's coming anytime soon is Omega Raids and higher difficulty High Dragons? Again I tried to keep my expectations in check, which I feel I did. No expansion of the alliance system, nor any announcement of new type of mode was rather disappointing. Gala Prince looks INSANE though; more OP than Gleo.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping for a bit more involving the Testaments, but getting 3 champions testament for the log in reward is nice.

Also I'm really interested to see how a Megaman event melds with this setting.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm, I'm pretty underwhelmed unfortunately. Yeah there's lots of good little changes coming but the only new content that's coming anytime soon is Omega Raids and higher difficulty High Dragons? Again I tried to keep my expectations in check, which I feel I did. No expansion of the alliance system, nor any announcement of new type of mode was rather disappointing. Gala Prince looks INSANE though; more OP than Gleo.
Wasn't there an anniversary event in there as well

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait to spend 36k wyrmite again and fail to get G!Euden like I did G!Cleo. :(

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
MegaMan?! Doubt anyone predicted that one.

Really surprised at no Spark; but daily 10 pulls along with the other bonuses is great. I need to find a recap since I missed the middle section of the stream. YouTube couldn't handle Gala Prince and died after he was revealed.

Gxgear

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
For those familiar with Cygames, the updates aren't going to nullify our progress now, right? For example, It's unclear if they mean there will be new adventurers with 6th mana circles, and/or existing adventurers will get updated with a 6th mana circle. The new weapons and currencies/tokens/tiers also making me a bit nervous.

Everything else is great though. Got a little bit teary-eyed at the Gala section.

Meeps

3D animator
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
My stream was super pixelated but I could make out Cinderella Step. Welcome back!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorta half-awake as is and how fast they raced through all that did not help me catch everything, lol.

especially when you start with "Mini Mids"

I need to see a list to process everything but my initial reaction is, I guess:
1. Lots of promising QoL stuff as always, including stuff I'd thought they'd just never actually do (stackable EX!)
2. I'm a little confused about the high dragon stuff, but it sounds like the weapons may be some sort of 5.3 sink...? Which is wanted, as I have nearing 40mil rupies and a ton of sands, yet have not been making 5.3s because of bane weapons + not being particularly interested in trying to throw resources at Gauntlet.
3. Commitment to more frequent story is extremely appreciated! That's been a major complaint of mine, and it happening every 2 months, with filler during the off months, is a great sign. (In the past few days I had been thinking "what if they do an EX chapter for anniversary", so even the filler was kinda a want of mine too.)
4. MINI MIDS...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
i'll have half that and I don't think I'll get anything lmao
No, that's what I spent on G!Cleo last time, I have more than that for Euden. Just under 50k and something like...60 pulls in tickets.

I was just hoping there would have been a spark system so I at least had a safety net when I did my pulls, but that won't be happening. I'm worried it's going to be G!Cleo all over again only worse, since I have more wyrmite to essentially spend. :(