• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
More seriously, I feel like if I try to predict things I'll maybe end up needlessly disappointed, if that makes sense? Maybe it's a little silly, but I feel like if I decide specifics I want, I may be let down even if they get pretty close, hah. But if we're just throwing out random things I realistically expect may happen (if only some of them), hmm, now that you've got me thinking, let's see where my brain goes...

1. I feel like we all expect sparking? So this is a free space for that.
2. IO + dragons get higher difficulty. Though maybe this is just a QoL benefit and not really that exciting (at least, as a day 1 player) if they just increase drops and don't add something new. For IO my insignias are already overflowing (unless they add more sinks/make it clearer what weapons I should be dumping my stockpiles into) and it's sorta silver more than gold coins that are needed (though of course trading down more thanks to dropping even more gold is theoretically the smarter thing to want). And the bigger issue is that dragons already have Prelude, which drops like twice the stuff for 5 more stamina than regular Master. Maybe Nightmare as a half-step drop-wise for the same cost while being auto-able (last I checked I can solo at least HMS and Mercury Prelude, I think, but not auto) + having daily bonuses is fine enough, though not the most exciting.
3. Some kind of new mode with daily bonuses. And likely this new mode will have the next set of endgame fights based on it, right? I want something much more dungeon based so that part of the game actually becomes something other than an auto-fest, but I dunno how likely that is.
4. Gala, possibly with the past Gala units having higher chances than usual? Maaaaaybe something for the limited units (probably without FE) as well? But I guess we're close enough to when they'd naturally rerun those limited banners anyway that maybe not.
5. Some number of surprisingly welcome QoL features, as usual. There's lots of nitpicks I have still (having to constantly toggle audio ever since they "fixed" it comes to mind) but they've really done a pretty job of changing things when I didn't expect them to, so I'd expect more of that.
6. Some stuff about weapons. Right now my issue is that I have tons of resources but don't know what to spend them on. Because it's hard to tell what 5.3 is gonna be worth it in practice for Gauntlet and now they've made it so Void is usually best for high dragons.
7. Collab announcement would be nice even if it may be a while till it happens. Though I expect we'd either just get a logo or just a tease of one even happening, which is basically what FE first got anyway.
8. idk, chapter 11 sudden drop is a possibility I guess, though I think it's not actually super likely; they may comment on the story pacing though...?
9. For anniversary itself, either a story event or a variation on Alberian Front, yeah. Either one should bring a lot of good stuff.
10. And, to bring it back to the more boring stuff, details on the next couple normal events. And now I'm running out of steam for these ideas, so...

Anyway, I hope we don't see PVP. Also... I wouldn't really expect augments to drop from a new mode? Cause I'm fairly certain they said those will all be in Astral, haven't they? They just haven't run any raids that drop the other kinda yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.