• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
So the long and short of it is, draculabyte is a member of the community here who some may have already known about (previous thread here), but considering their designs are so striking and so varied, I figured an OT highlighting more of their awesome work seemed fitting. I love working on OTs, and this one especially was a pleasure to work on because of all the really cool designs I got to look at in the process! DB, you're super talented.

And vestan, iFirez, Xavi, Dancrane212, and every other creator here I won't tag because the list would get too long... thanks for always making dope threads.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
So the long and short of it is, draculabyte is a member of the community here who some may have already known about (previous thread here), but considering their designs are so striking and so varied, I figured an OT highlighting more of their awesome work seemed fitting. I love working on OTs, and this one especially was a pleasure to work on because of all the really cool designs I got to look at in the process! DB, you're super talented.

And vestan, iFirez, Xavi, Dancrane212, and every other creator here I won't tag because the list would get too long... thanks for always making dope threads.
Awesome stuff dude 🙏

Need to cop some of these ngl

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for this Aurc! Makes me feel it would be good to get categories on the actual site some time. I still plan to get to things such as Star Fox, F-Zero, Chrono and Mortal Kombat through out this year.

I also like what we have for tomorrow, hope you guys will like it as well as one of them is one of our most requested designs and the other is something that has been trending online a few times this year as well. It's horror themed so you would almost be able to guess it.

We really try our best to give back where we can so to the first 3 reset members that replied in this thread just send me a PM and we'll get it worked out so we can send you a free shirt.

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks for this Aurc! Makes me feel it would be good to get categories on the actual site some time. I still plan to get to things such as Star Fox, F-Zero, Chrono and Mortal Kombat through out this year.

I also like what we have for tomorrow, hope you guys will like it as well as one of them is one of our most requested designs and the other is something that has been trending online a few times this year as well. It's horror themed so you would almost be able to guess it.
I'm looking forward to seeing that new design, and what you do with even more series in the future.

Any plans for a Yakuza design at some point? I feel like the visual of Majima's tattoo would work so, so well with a metal aesthetic!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I'm looking forward to seeing that new design, and what you do with even more series in the future.

Any plans for a Yakuza design at some point? I feel like the visual of Majima's tattoo would work so, so well with a metal aesthetic!
I think someone else has asked about Yakuza so there will probably be one at some point. Hollow Knight was probably the most requested that I can remember so just went ahead and got this put up although I think doing a few more for Hollow Knight would be good as well. I'm more of a fan of Yakuza so perhaps in the next few months?

Right now looking toward Paper Mario and possibly a new Ghost design since the game comes out next month.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've picked up easily 30 designs so far, possibly more. Love em! Keep the party going!

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Some new designs went up!

bFAAaun.png

DB, it's great to see you giving more love to Silent Hill through your designs than Konami has these past several years. lmao

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Slipnook shirt has me laughing my ass off. I might have to get that one.
Previously already got the Vampire Killer shirt which is great.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Didn't know there was an OT, cool.

Any prints available yet or are these still just shirts?

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Some rad Scorpion and Sub-Zero designs, and an evocative Twilight Princess one this time.

s2oKlBa.png

Sorry for the late response on this one, but I've asked DB to reply. I'm curious about prints myself. I don't see a category for them on the website, so I'm assuming not just yet.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019

Still just shirts, haven't had the time to fully test the posters but will try to get to that in the next few weeks. I had to move and had to find a car among many many other things with moving.

Sorry about the delay on prints, need to run a few tests, check with the bleed edge and see how to format them with the printer.

I do not like to try anything without testing them and making sure they are done right and look good. Will try to do a test print and get it back soon and go from there. if it works out it will still take a bit of time to get them on the site 1 by 1 but I think they would look great in game rooms!

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
Oh, I didn't know it was in the works at all, so that's really cool!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I've picked up easily 30 designs so far, possibly more. Love em! Keep the party going!
That is incredible, do you happen to be in New York. I just happened to look at the customers who have bought the most a month and a half or so ago and noticed 2 or 3 guys had really bought a lot. I would love to see collection photos of what you have, I am not even sure I have many more myself. Yeah, you would think I have all of them but I do not. We are trying to save as much as possible because we are going through some immigration things among other that are ultra expensive.

We really appreciate you and we have no idea who the buyers are normally but yes, please share some photos some time if you want.

As a side note, while we can't do such specific quests often but since you really like them and we appreciate you a lot.

Please let me know a character you would like created. Not sure when it will be done since there are many things going on but I would like to try and get something for you even if it is something less popular or whatever.

i see you have kid Link as an avatar and that is something I wanted to get out there a bit more along with wind waker etc but whatever you want would be fine for sure.

Last edited:

jams

Nov 6, 2017
Hell yes! I was trying to find these shirts after seeing the Ganon one at one point. Thanks! Gonna place an order today.

jams

Nov 6, 2017
Wait, is there no shipping to Canada? Every address I've punched in doesn't seem to want to work. =(

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Wait, is there no shipping to Canada? Every address I've punched in doesn't seem to want to work. =(
We do ship to Canada should work. I will check and see if there are any settings that may have changed but I do not process the orders. I was told we have shipped to Canada recently so I am not sure on what you may be experiencing. I will check the settings but please get back to me

jams

Nov 6, 2017
We do ship to Canada should work. I will check and see if there are any settings that may have changed but I do not process the orders. I was told we have shipped to Canada recently so I am not sure on what you may be experiencing. I will check the settings but please get back to me

Hmm, it's just saying "Shipping not available for the selected address" for me no matter what I put in, even for addresses within the United States. Not sure what's up.

EDIT - I tried with PayPal check out and I'm seeing "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Nice! Helloween was my first fave metal band until I discovered Maiden.
Hmm, it's just saying "Shipping not available for the selected address" for me no matter what I put in, even for addresses within the United States. Not sure what's up.

EDIT - I tried with PayPal check out and I'm seeing "Your cart has been updated and the items you added can't be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."
Please try a difference device if you haven't already, you may have a cache issue. My sales person said we have had an order from Canada as recent as yesterday.

jams

Nov 6, 2017
Woo! Got my order placed! So many awesome designs, and so many more that I want. This is a good problem to have though.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Woo! Got my order placed! So many awesome designs, and so many more that I want. This is a good problem to have though.
Thanks a lot for the order! If you have any game characters or games you would like to see let me know and I'll see what I can fit in. That was a really large order and I appreciate it!

jams

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks a lot for the order! If you have any game characters or games you would like to see let me know and I'll see what I can fit in. That was a really large order and I appreciate it!

My pleasure! I'd love to see a Chrono Trigger shirt. I think Frog or Magus would make for a really cool design!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
My pleasure! I'd love to see a Chrono Trigger shirt. I think Frog or Magus would make for a really cool design!
I have been wanting to do something for Chrono but I didn't play this one very much so the idea had always escaped me a bit. I know most of the characters but not sure if it would be single characters or a group design..

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
That is incredible, do you happen to be in New York. I just happened to look at the customers who have bought the most a month and a half or so ago and noticed 2 or 3 guys had really bought a lot. I would love to see collection photos of what you have, I am not even sure I have many more myself. Yeah, you would think I have all of them but I do not. We are trying to save as much as possible because we are going through some immigration things among other that are ultra expensive.

We really appreciate you and we have no idea who the buyers are normally but yes, please share some photos some time if you want.

As a side note, while we can't do such specific quests often but since you really like them and we appreciate you a lot.

Please let me know a character you would like created. Not sure when it will be done since there are many things going on but I would like to try and get something for you even if it is something less popular or whatever.

i see you have kid Link as an avatar and that is something I wanted to get out there a bit more along with wind waker etc but whatever you want would be fine for sure.
Wow, this is amazingly generous. Yep, I am indeed in NYC and I would be happy to take some shots of my shirts once I can fish them out of COVID mountain! Stay tuned for that! I was even the one who asked if you would offer subscriptions at any point because I'd honestly happily shell out for a copy of each new design as they're made.

My head is a jumbled mess right now with the passing of Riley Gale of Power Trip, but in honor of him I'd love to see you do something with their logotype as a basis. That would be awesome. My three favorite bands of all time are Metallica, Fear Factory, and Slayer. I'd love to see something in the FF font one day too!

As far as video game characters go, I am absolutely partial to Toon Link (he might look awesome in that pose from my avatar throwing up the metal horns!) but my all-time favorite Nintendo franchise is probably F-Zero. I am ALL for new F-Zero merch, though I'm not so sure it would be a good idea for you if you actually want your shirts to sell. Hah! Everyone knows Captain Falcon, but there are tons of awesome deep-cut characters and ship designs.

Anyway, hopefully what I wrote makes sense as I'm still reeling from Riley's passing. Thanks again for the offer and for continuing to make such amazing shirts. I'd wear a different one every day if I could and it was socially acceptable. :)

OP
OP
Aurc

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
VNX67DD.png

Still just shirts, haven't had the time to fully test the posters but will try to get to that in the next few weeks. I had to move and had to find a car among many many other things with moving.

Sorry about the delay on prints, need to run a few tests, check with the bleed edge and see how to format them with the printer.

I do not like to try anything without testing them and making sure they are done right and look good. Will try to do a test print and get it back soon and go from there. if it works out it will still take a bit of time to get them on the site 1 by 1 but I think they would look great in game rooms!
Good to hear on the prints, I'd likely pick up a Metroid one myself. All of your designs look so striking against the pitch black backgrounds.

How do you find the time to consistently craft such nice designs at such regular intervals? I've been meaning to ask you that. The effort and time you put in must be crazy.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
VNX67DD.png

Good to hear on the prints, I'd likely pick up a Metroid one myself. All of your designs look so striking against the pitch black backgrounds.

How do you find the time to consistently craft such nice designs at such regular intervals? I've been meaning to ask you that. The effort and time you put in must be crazy.
This is something where I have another guy helping as there is not really an easy way to get them all done. I still d the concepts although they may need format changes and other issues spring up from here and about.

I wanted to let everyone know we are running a sale on all shits for $12.99

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Wow, this is amazingly generous. Yep, I am indeed in NYC and I would be happy to take some shots of my shirts once I can fish them out of COVID mountain! Stay tuned for that! I was even the one who asked if you would offer subscriptions at any point because I'd honestly happily shell out for a copy of each new design as they're made.

My head is a jumbled mess right now with the passing of Riley Gale of Power Trip, but in honor of him I'd love to see you do something with their logotype as a basis. That would be awesome. My three favorite bands of all time are Metallica, Fear Factory, and Slayer. I'd love to see something in the FF font one day too!

As far as video game characters go, I am absolutely partial to Toon Link (he might look awesome in that pose from my avatar throwing up the metal horns!) but my all-time favorite Nintendo franchise is probably F-Zero. I am ALL for new F-Zero merch, though I'm not so sure it would be a good idea for you if you actually want your shirts to sell. Hah! Everyone knows Captain Falcon, but there are tons of awesome deep-cut characters and ship designs.

Anyway, hopefully what I wrote makes sense as I'm still reeling from Riley's passing. Thanks again for the offer and for continuing to make such amazing shirts. I'd wear a different one every day if I could and it was socially acceptable. :)

I am not sure about a subscription as that could get a bit complex as the number of designs per week is usually random but open for suggestions.

I am a big fan of F-Zero as well and even though I do not believe it would sell well (racing designs on art are just simply rare) I would still like to do it because I am a huge fan of racing games, wave race, f-zero snes, n64 and I also play a lot of the more rare ones on the Saturn just to give you an idea how much I am into them and they are some of the better pick up and play type games. (Daytona, Splashdown, Burnout and I could go on and on)

I think toon Link is an obvious choice, wind waker etc

I am not sure when but will try to get F-Zero and likely even Wave Race one day. I realize they may not sell but have to get those that you really want for yourself sometimes.

I'm still not very sure on a subscription or what we can get from fans that is reasonable, helps us and gets them something back in return that is worth while for them. I do not think just showing sketches or having people pay you to vote on what to do next is always the best of ideas that most do on patreon, but I am open for all suggestions.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Wanted to let you guys know we added a lot of Star Wars stuff over the last few weeks that are all on sale including Boba Fett today, as well as 2 new Demon's Souls designs for the launch of the new remake as well. You may have missed our new horror section and other random uploads as well so check it out and let me know what you think!

SlaytheDragonDemon_sSoulsblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

MonsterKnightDemon_sSoulsblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Our black Friday sale is live and all shirts are on sale. We have had a lot of success with the Mandalorian this year as well as our horror designs. Just updated with 6 new Christmas designs as well.

Still trying to get to old fan requests and new ideas and will see what we can get to for the remainder of this year.

IronMandoMandalorianblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

DeathPitBobaFettblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

JackSkellingtonblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

New game designs are coming soon including a Zelda we haven't really had much for as well as a classic N64 game.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Wanted to share our ME3TAL sale currently happening.

Have had a lot of new designs this year from Mortal Kombat, Godzilla, Venom, Killer Instinct, Ninja Turtles, Sweet Tooth and things such as Ratchet, Spyro and Jak.

I think quite a few of you would also enjoy these two

FirstBornSoulReaverblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

resurrectionlegacyofkainblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

Still working toward many other things. (Anime) and as always look forward to any feedback or suggestions on new designs that you want to see!

Been so busy with multiple projects it has been hard to play games although I have been reading a few threads here and collecting games myself.

Morrigan

Oct 24, 2017
Amazing! I prefer Kain over Raziel but I prefer Sepultura over Cradle of Filth... decisions, decisions :D

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How long will the sale last through? I made a cart with several items but I need to wait a few days still before I can purchase them.

That F-Zero X shirt is great btw, I'm more of a fan of GX so I'll probably snag one without the text heh.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
How long will the sale last through? I made a cart with several items but I need to wait a few days still before I can purchase them.

That F-Zero X shirt is great btw, I'm more of a fan of GX so I'll probably snag one without the text heh.
Sorry I missed it. They usually last a week or so, the summer sale is currently live. I have been really busy as usual and I am often going from this or that as I also collect a lot of games, travel and dealing with covid among others really pushes my time to the limits. (While trying to enjoy a few games here and there)

I went with X since it is my favorite but I can see why some prefer GX as well, enjoyed all 3 of the main console versions.

I also wanted to show a few new items since Metroid is really hot right now.

MetroidDreadBlueTextblackunisex-t-shirtART_1600x.png

This comes with two text styles as well as no text. Have seen great sales for this one so I believe a lot of you here would love it.

MetroidJustinBaileyJUDASblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

And Justin Bailey

I can also say we will likely have more Metroid designs including one for a game we haven't made yet.

We will be doing more horror designs soon in time for October and Halloween as well.

Amazing! I prefer Kain over Raziel but I prefer Sepultura over Cradle of Filth... decisions, decisions :D

I can understand that for sure. I for sure prefer the Soul Reaver game compared to the original but it was something interesting for it's time with solid writing and voice acting. I just couldn't get in to top down view games that much I guess. I remember people confusing it with "Zelda" when I was younger though lol

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I missed it. They usually last a week or so, the summer sale is currently live. I have been really busy as usual and I am often going from this or that as I also collect a lot of games, travel and dealing with covid among others really pushes my time to the limits. (While trying to enjoy a few games here and there)

I went with X since it is my favorite but I can see why some prefer GX as well, enjoyed all 3 of the main console versions.

I also wanted to show a few new items since Metroid is really hot right now.

MetroidDreadBlueTextblackunisex-t-shirtART_1600x.png

This comes with two text styles as well as no text. Have seen great sales for this one so I believe a lot of you here would love it.

MetroidJustinBaileyJUDASblackunisext-shirtART_1600x.png

And Justin Bailey

I can also say we will likely have more Metroid designs including one for a game we haven't made yet.

We will be doing more horror designs soon in time for October and Halloween as well.
These looks great, really like the Dread one! I'm waiting for some of the ones I ordered from you to arrive, but I might put the Dread in as a part of a second batch to order. Also like that you aren't using Other M's awful suit in these Metroid shirts, hate that suit personally.

Also, if I may make a suggestion: Golden Sun has some pretty cool summons that could make some crazy metal shirts like Judgement and Catastrophe. Just putting that out there. Anyway, keep up the great work!

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Love my Doom ones. Will probably get a Hollow Knight one next.

Would love to see a Stardew Valley one!

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone have good advice on fit?

I tend to be a medium who is right on the verge of out large shirts. Do these shrink a lot? And do you find the medium or large sizes are pretty standard, or do they fit a bit smaller than usual?

Lots of awesome designs in there. Wpuld live ti snag several, especially Soul Reaver!

Also, to Dracula Byte, any chance of you doing more Sega focused designs? I would live to see stuff like Shinobi, Golden Axe, Yakuza, Streets of Rage, Altered Beast etc.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have good advice on fit?

I tend to be a medium who is right on the verge of out large shirts. Do these shrink a lot? And do you find the medium or large sizes are pretty standard, or do they fit a bit smaller than usual?

Lots of awesome designs in there. Wpuld live ti snag several, especially Soul Reaver!

Also, to Dracula Byte, any chance of you doing more Sega focused designs? I would live to see stuff like Shinobi, Golden Axe, Yakuza, Streets of Rage, Altered Beast etc.

Ive bought a bunch and they've been good in terms of not shrinking. I absolutely hate shirts that shrink after one wash (because I favour a slim fit so any shrinking from that makes them unwearable).

They're printed on Fruit of the Loom HD Cotton if you can find any measurements.