• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 26, 2018
Looks like our friend Draculabyte is having a 2020 sale dubbed "The Darkness Sale" and all shirts are currently $10!

Thought this warranted it's own thread as that is a pretty insane price compared to even most of daily stores I have seen online.

For those of you who don't know the designs are mashed with Heavy Metal and typically follow some type of game character mashup and for me some of the designs also give some retro vibes as well with limited colors.

I know a few of the mods here are also into these and I think Draculabyte has made a few designs based on a few users requests here so I would also suggest to leave your feedback on designs and characters you may want to see as dracula seems to be appreciative of what the fans would like to see. Metal Gear and Ninja was actually my suggestions even though Ninja hasn't made it yet :(

Website is here: www.draculabyte.com

A few examples from the site for those of you who may not know of the stuff draculabyte does and I'll also send them a pm and see if we can find when this ends.

Metal_Gear_Solid_Metallica_GREEN_Black_unisexTshirt_1024x1024@2x.png

Vampire_Hunters_Castlevania_Metal_Black_Men_Unisex_Womens_T-Shirt_1024x1024@2x.png

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Just bought three. Thanks for the heads up!

Even including shipping to the UK it still only came to £35ish for three. Cheap as chips.

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018

Even including shipping to the UK it still only came to £35ish for three. Cheap as chips.
I debated doing it in the old thread but felt this was a little better to let others know.

Even out of the daily sites I look at (Ript, shirtpunch, theyetee) this is actually cheaper, cheaper or similar shipping as well...

How does your guys shipping work there overall? Customs and such do you have to pay? I use to order movies from Taiwan and that was dirt cheap and ended up beling like a few dollars and came pretty fast. This was actually Chinese "Shaw Brothers" which are known to be pretty expensive and the packaging was different but there were exactly the same other wise. I never had any issues with shipping them but when I did ebay around 12 years ago I use to get a few messages on issues with the post.

SpoonyBob

Oct 27, 2017
Arkansas
Probably in for the belmont/metroid one and dark knight for my brother.

Surprised Demon's Crest isn't in there somewhere. Seems pretty on-brand.

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018

I would assume a lot like warcraft, diablo as well but are those really going to be something a lot of people want?

I'd like Street Fighter (something from 2) and more horror games like Silent Hill. I have a broad range of tastes and some of my favorite games would never be metal I guess. I'd totally be up for Wave Race lol

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey! Thanks for this thread guys. I wanted to do something special for the new year for all you guys that supported me last year!

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019

Belmont and Metriod are a couple of good selling tees. Nice picks! And sounds like you got a steal there on those 3 shirts. :)

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
I got some for Christmas! King K Rool and Metal Gear Solid. My girlfriend got them delivered to the UK and I'm so glad she did they look great and quickly became my favourites great job guys!

Henry.Swanson

Jan 27, 2018
The Dark Angel & Mayhem/Zelda, Kreator/Krang, Morbid Angel/mother brain, Dark Funeral/Dark Knight shirts are all amazing, I wish it wasn't the January pay drought...

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Hey! Thanks for this thread guys. I wanted to do something special for the new year for all you guys that supported me last year!

My wife and I picked up a couple each last year and love them, already have 7-8 picked out already before she even takes a look. I can't wait to see what new designs you have in the works for this year!