• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's possible just not sure where to start. Doing females in general would be a good start from Tomb Raider to Samus without a suit. I'd welcome all suggestions to see what people are interested in the most but I'm not entirely sure what is the most popular or the top 10 in anime exactly. The outcome is likely but not sure or when since it isn't in concept right now.

Working hard to make designs more accessible for those who may not want any font and for when the design works without it as some requested. It often seems when something a little more cute such as Boo works well when the design and logo fits. I wouldn't mind a ghost band/ ghost rider design of some sort for example but some characters are just a lot less popular and harder to push.

Will have to talk to the print shop and see if we are able to extend any costs, it may go on longer and depends on the designs that are coming. Really hoping to have RE3 done for this Friday and more FF the Friday after that. Thank you and to everyone who enjoys them, they end up being fun and something to do when stuck at home.
No worries! If the sale is extended, great! If it isn't..still buying 2 shirts! ;D

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Really, really like the Doom and Castlevania.
Thank you!

RE3 design is about 80 percent, believe it should be done and ready for this Friday. Not sure what else will be here Friday as there are a few choices and possibilities but looking forward to RE3 and FF7 personally.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a strange suggestion for you. How about something themed with Sunset Riders or maybe Golden Sun. I'm sure there are metal bands that have songs about cowboys or alchemy.

Also, saw your King K. Rool shirt on a video from the GeMetal channel, funny seeing it pop up so soon after finding out about your shirts!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Here's a strange suggestion for you. How about something themed with Sunset Riders or maybe Golden Sun. I'm sure there are metal bands that have songs about cowboys or alchemy.

Also, saw your King K. Rool shirt on a video from the GeMetal channel, funny seeing it pop up so soon after finding out about your shirts!
I believe a lot of games such as Sunset and Golden Sun would work out in some form. Other games like Fire Emblem would probably go over very well to I think? GaMetal has 6 or 7 shirts I believe, the only down side is that he usually covers most of the design when playing.

Metal Jesus Rocks tagged me today and said he had a video up today as well!

On another note today is Friday and that means new designs with the shop!

First up is a bit of a redesign from the popular Belmont design we did before, it probably won't be the only time this one gets remade (The font)

O Dracula O Satan O Sun
CastlevaniablackunisexgreenT-ShirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

And I love the series (Although I prefer the originals myself)

The Last Resident
ResidentEvilBlackUnisexBlueT-ShirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

We are still shipping currently although production speed is a good bit slower than usual so please be patient, which I know you guys are.

Will keep suggestions written down so all suggestions are welcome. Any of you playing RE3, I got a few games in the current sale but may wait for a sale on RE3.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Yo, those new designs are sick but man that Resident Evil one is my favorite! I recently ordered 2 shirts but man if I had known this shirt was gonna be released soon I would've waited! There's always later this month! Everyone at Draculabyte, keep up the good work and stay safe! <3

For suggestion... I'd love to see a shirt for Shanoa from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia buuuut I may be biased on that! :3

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Yo, those new designs are sick but man that Resident Evil one is my favorite! I recently ordered 2 shirts but man if I had known this shirt was gonna be released soon I would've waited! There's always later this month! Everyone at Draculabyte, keep up the good work and stay safe! <3

For suggestion... I'd love to see a shirt for Shanoa from Castlevania Order of Ecclesia buuuut I may be biased on that! :3
Thanks Shanaynay! Sometimes it's just a lot of planning and hard work... and then hope the design meshes well.

I will go ahead and let anyone that is interested that this Friday is mostly about Final Fantsy, although there is one design being worked on that I really would like to get out as soon as possible and not sure if or when it will be finished in time....but if it was at all possible to be finished this Friday I would like to release it as well.

Right now, we already have around 4 Final Fantasy designs from last year with about 4 new ones coming. (Although a couple of them are very simple but some appreciate a very simple design)

We released The First of Us (The Las of Us) design the other day due to the game being delayed and we were anticipating releasing it near the launch of the game. It is a lot more 80s/retro inspired design.

TheFirstofUsLastofUsunisexblackt-shirtart_1024x1024@2x.png

We also put up Smithy from Mario RPG and still welcoming suggestions.