• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
Got the Belmont shirt delivered this week. I'm impressed by the quality of the cotton. Normally these types of shirts are pretty poor. Medium fit super well too. If another design comes up that isn't overtly game-y I'd definitely buy again.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Got the Belmont shirt delivered this week. I'm impressed by the quality of the cotton. Normally these types of shirts are pretty poor. Medium fit super well too. If another design comes up that isn't overtly game-y I'd definitely buy again.
I get lots of compliments on the softness, print, and quality of the shirts. Thanks for the support!

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
Slave_Knight_Dark_Souls_3_Black_Men_Unisex_T_Shirt_Art_1024x1024@2x.png

Another new one? That's really sweet! Haven't even played Dark Souls 3 but that awesome

I have made a version with 7s game sword. I just haven't had a chance to get it up yet so some of you may find interest in that. I'm getting it up as soon as I have a chance! Glad the new designs are having positive feedback. Not to be byast but I think they're pretty rad! And unfortunately I can't do exchanges because every shirt is custom printed. We may can work something out to help you though. And hey, if it only inspires you to get a tattoo...that's still art! Hope to have something for everyone's taste at some point!
That was the first thought I had that any cloud fan would want the sword from the game.

Slai-Man

Oct 25, 2017
Just a random question, is these kind of things legal? or nintendo..etc will get to it if they know?

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys! There's a new joker shirt and also a smash shirt on Yetee this week! You should check them out and tell me what you think.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey Warriors! Shirtpunch is having a special print for metallic paint Prince of darkness. Just wanted to let you know.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys! Sorry been MIA. Been busy working on this rad new designs for you all. Go and check out Yetee and see if you find something you can't live with out!

Spacejaws

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Wow how did I not see this thread before these look amazing. I saw that Iron Raiden on the MK reddit the other day again like that poster said. Amazing work!

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
I had forgot about updating this thread but with the amount of new stuff and the range I thought it may be a good time to create an update.

Glad to see some of the stuff that was requested here make it like Metal Gear which is something I was personally interested in but I wasn't expecting some stuff like K rool, Falcon which I think are pretty cool. Not to mention Luigi which seems to be Marlin Manson? that is pretty simple but clever

S7Hddi3.png

Discount codes seem to be off but seems the site has a sale still going from black Friday which I didnt end up checking til last night and ended up getting Luigi, MGS and Vader since I am a Star Wars fan as well. May get the Bioshock as that is a good color scheme for me

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ooooh that smash your and Metal Gear solid is reaaaally nice. Definitely gotta wait until after Christmas for these tho

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
OK, not gonna lie that Darth Vader with the Death logo one is goddamn badass....

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Sorry I don't get on here much. I've been having personal issues and the shirts keep me pretty busy. If you want the game sword just be sure to send me an email with the order number and what it is you need and I'll be sure to take care of it. And I would like to try a Banjo piece and possibly Zone of the Enders. Suggestions are always welcome!
Any update on this ?

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in love with the designs, but am I an asshole for wishing there were no name/text with them? I feel like the images speak for themselves!

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Good thing I saw this while its still on sale! My brother would love these for Christmas! If only I had a better time narrowing it down haha

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019

Hey Dracula I saw your Metal Gear tee in this review

I ended up seeing this a while ago and sorry about my absence here. I plan to try and post around the board more often when I can since I am stuck at home anyways :)

We have been really busy and we have changed out shirt recently to be a more premium tee (Next Level) that places like ript use and sell for around $28 per shirt. We are trying to stay around the $20 price range but things end up harder than I ever thought with fees, taxes at the end of the year so if any of you ever have some tips on those let me know!

I wanted to come back here as we recently started our one year anniversary sale along with new designs. I am starting to work with a friend to bring in a few styles where we work on the designs and ideas together and the the first one can be found on the site today. This is the new Metallica X Doom design and I am happy to report the first 3 or so designs are already finished but will likely release them once a week depending on the release of games and so on.

Since we are celebrating one year of our store this month I wanted to thank all of you for your help, kind words and purchases and we do worry about the current situation with the corona virus and how that may also affect our sales and daily life but we will try our best to keep the designs going regardless of sales and to bring some normalcy to our lives and something for the fans to at least see and enjoy each week regardless of purchasing.

I will try to be more active around here and the other posts since I am getting back to gaming more than I was the last few months as well and I am looking forward to that!

Here is a look at some of the designs we recently did including new Ganon designs that are currently on the site for our one year annivesary.

KingofDarknessblackunisext-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

MonstrousKingofDarknessblackunisext-shirtART_0ebd924a-8ffa-4794-8d00-675c87188000_1024x1024@2x.png

DoomclassicblackunisexT-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

With the anniversary sale we are doing a sale currently on all tees for $12 and hopefully most people like the next level tee. I feel it really is a more premium tee compared to what most of you may know of the Gildan's and Hanes in the market.

As I stated before, I am working with a friend of mine to work out new design styles that you see in the Doom design. I will give you a quick note that we also have a Zelda piece finished as well as Castlevania that we have created to be printed with and without a logo for those of you who would prefer it without.

I hope that explains a lot and clears up a lot of things that some were looking for. Look forward to hearing your opinions and as of right now for the US and Canada we aren't seeing any major delays for shirts and shipping as of right now. This can change and delays may be likely in other countries.

I'm in love with the designs, but am I an asshole for wishing there were no name/text with them? I feel like the images speak for themselves!

Some of the designs are made for the text and it would need a lot of major changes to take it out for the overall layout. We are trying to d more of them without it like I said above for the Boss Maiden designs though. Hopefully that will help some of you find something you like.

Last edited:

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping for some more F-Zero and Metroid ones. I feel like a huge fuckin' space dragon would be in more designs, along with some of the other iconic metroid bosses. The Belmont vampire killers is my current favorite though.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I couldn't decide which Doom shirt to go with so I had to get all three, despite the shipping cost...thank you (heart); fuck you (wallet)! :D

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Any update on this ?
I had it done for a while but seems I ended up forgetting to add it to the site although I put it on etsy.

FinalSoldierFinalFantasyVIIGameswordBlackUnisexT-ShirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

Hopefully better late than never!

Just bought the Doom Slayer Shirt. Looks amazing as Hell!

Thanks! Hopefully you guys like the new Castle and TLOZ we already created and both or one will likely go up Friday.

The Castlevania piece focuses on the first game but I think it is a really good one. The Zelda piece focuses on a range of OOT enemies

Hoping for some more F-Zero and Metroid ones. I feel like a huge fuckin' space dragon would be in more designs, along with some of the other iconic metroid bosses. The Belmont vampire killers is my current favorite though.

There was a new Metroid piece finished but I think it will be scrapped and a new one will come about. Metroid will come for sure but it may be a month or more away and may include more than one boss but not sure right now. I would like to do something else with F-Zero as I love the game.

Okay, I couldn't decide which Doom shirt to go with so I had to get all three, despite the shipping cost...thank you (heart); fuck you (wallet)! :D

Thank you! Glad you guys like them including the one inspired more from the original games

Trying to start and finish a new RE piece for the near future and then maybe a new FF. Although there will likely be a Cloud next week as well.

Last edited:

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
This week's update was bigger than usual for the sale and to celebrate our one year anniversary.

Castlevania, Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing (Tom Nook) and Earthbound all went up.

We also took the suggestions from some of you to have some designs with non font options.

LegendofTimeblackunisexT-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

This design comes with a Ganondorf font option as well as no font.

DarknessismySlaveblackunisexT-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

The Castlevania design comes with a non font option as well.

TomNookAnimalCrossingblackunisext-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

CrossKnot was released this week and has been doing well so far.

ForMotherEarthboundBlackunisexT-ShirtArt_1024x1024@2x.png

Earthbound design was released today as well.

In the next week or two should have a new Cloud, RE3 and looking into a few other things just in thought for now.

Suggestions for games/characters are always welcome and often do some when ideas fit with something.

Link to a larger preview of Zelda/Castlevania
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0244/4384/6708/files/1_Detail.png?v=1585355764

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This week's update was bigger than usual for the sale and to celebrate our one year anniversary.

Castlevania, Ocarina of Time, Animal Crossing (Tom Nook) and Earthbound all went up.

We also took the suggestions from some of you to have some designs with non font options.

LegendofTimeblackunisexT-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

This design comes with a Ganondorf font option as well as no font.

DarknessismySlaveblackunisexT-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

The Castlevania design comes with a non font option as well.

TomNookAnimalCrossingblackunisext-shirtART_1024x1024@2x.png

CrossKnot was released this week and has been doing well so far.

ForMotherEarthboundBlackunisexT-ShirtArt_1024x1024@2x.png

Earthbound design was released today as well.

In the next week or two should have a new Cloud, RE3 and looking into a few other things just in thought for now.

Suggestions for games/characters are always welcome and often do some when ideas fit with something.

Link to a larger preview of Zelda/Castlevania
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0244/4384/6708/files/1_Detail.png?v=1585355764

I picked up the last Castlevania/Cradle of Filth shirt you did. My buddy is actually in CoF and I showed him the design... he loved it! 🥳

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Love the new designs. Gonna place another order soon! Keep it coming!
Keeping focused on designs and games helps when you aren't sure if you are going to go out from this week or the next week :)

I have seen a lot of print shops close but our partners are still open for now for those who are curious. Which I totally understand why people may not be buying and why some would like to order some new tees to have mailed to them so it's also a good chance as of this moment to provide that which is at least some what helpful and if we have to shut down printing I'll let you know and not sure what we will do for funds but we have been saving so it should be fine for a while. I have been getting asked this almost every day by someone so just wanted to let those of you know who may be wondering still.

I picked up the last Castlevania/Cradle of Filth shirt you did. My buddy is actually in CoF and I showed him the design... he loved it! 🥳
That's great news! Always feels good when they enjoy it and not against the idea! Revocation also stopped by on the Sonic design as well (IG)

Shiiit, I need me that DOOM, Castlevania and OOT shirt! O:
There is another Zelda design that has been complete for a few weeks, should be up this coming Friday. It's a little different, but hopefully Zelda fans will enjoy it.

Last edited:

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
Keeping focused on designs and games helps when you aren't sure if you are going to go out from this week or the next week :)

I have seen a lot of print shops close but our partners are still open for now for those who are curious. Which I totally understand why people may not be buying and why some would like to order some new tees to have mailed to them so it's also a good chance as of this moment to provide that which is at least some what helpful and if we have to shut down printing I'll let you know and not sure what we will do for funds but we have been saving so it should be fine for a while. I have been getting asked this almost every day by someone so just wanted to let those of you know who may be wondering still.

That's great news! Always feels good when they enjoy it and not against the idea! Revocation also stopped by on the Sonic design as well (IG)

There is another Zelda design that has been complete for a few weeks, should be up this coming Friday. It's a little different, but hopefully Zelda fans will enjoy it.
Looks like you have a big sale atm on your main site, how long does this sale last?

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Shiiit, I need me that DOOM, Castlevania and OOT shirt! O:
It will probably last at least another week, it depends on sales and how long we can actually get the shirts at a discount as well. The more we sell the more it can help to keep the price down for everyone, more often basically.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I really love that Nook shirt, but the bottom word on the Earthbound one could easily be mistaken for another word I'd prefer not to have on a shirt.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I really love that Nook shirt, but the bottom word on the Earthbound one could easily be mistaken for another word I'd prefer not to have on a shirt.
It's the final boss and I think you are looking at that a bit wrong since the a isn't at the end and the G would be hard to mistake as an N. No one should really make that mistake unless they are just looking to?

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
It will probably last at least another week, it depends on sales and how long we can actually get the shirts at a discount as well. The more we sell the more it can help to keep the price down for everyone, more often basically.
Ah gotcha, I may miss on the sale but regardless I'm buying at least 2 in April! Love those designs though, keep up the good work.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
So, I'm just curious. I know these are supposed to be video game themed, but is there any chance that anime/manga designs could be made as well?

You'd make a killing off Berserk designs, for instance.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
So, I'm just curious. I know these are supposed to be video game themed, but is there any chance that anime/manga designs could be made as well?

You'd make a killing off Berserk designs, for instance.
I think it's possible just not sure where to start. Doing females in general would be a good start from Tomb Raider to Samus without a suit. I'd welcome all suggestions to see what people are interested in the most but I'm not entirely sure what is the most popular or the top 10 in anime exactly. The outcome is likely but not sure or when since it isn't in concept right now.

Working hard to make designs more accessible for those who may not want any font and for when the design works without it as some requested. It often seems when something a little more cute such as Boo works well when the design and logo fits. I wouldn't mind a ghost band/ ghost rider design of some sort for example but some characters are just a lot less popular and harder to push.

Ah gotcha, I may miss on the sale but regardless I'm buying at least 2 in April! Love those designs though, keep up the good work.
Will have to talk to the print shop and see if we are able to extend any costs, it may go on longer and depends on the designs that are coming. Really hoping to have RE3 done for this Friday and more FF the Friday after that. Thank you and to everyone who enjoys them, they end up being fun and something to do when stuck at home.

Last edited: