• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
I'm no fun so I'll only wear regular band tees, but I enjoy the novelty of these designs. They'd be cool to buy in print form perhaps.

Oh I've seen this pop up every now and then as Yetee daily shirts, I'm not metal enough to even try wearing them but I really thought they were well designed.

You do realize that the majority of metalheads are just nerds who wear black right?

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
Some of those are really nice. Just needs more Gojira and MGS :)
I was just thinking that, could really use some MGS but I was having a hard time figuring out the exact characters I would like to see. I would want to see snake, Ninja, Pyscho Mantis for sure. MGS is my favorite and I also wouldn't mind something with Meryl if possible.

What do you think?

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, that's my kind of stuff.

I'll browse the website good tomorrow once I sip through my second cup of coffee! Lots of awesome designs in there!

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
these are awesome. I'd love to see some designs based off the more colorful/less blatantly metal video games out of japan. I'd pay good money for a shirt like this based off of something like Kirby.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not against those shirts per se but isn't it kind of against the rules to use the site as advertising space like that?

Going by the site's guidelines, he's fine.

Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Members are instead welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. If you are involved in a product or service that you are linking, please disclose that fact upfront.

Natels

Oct 26, 2017
I was just thinking that, could really use some MGS but I was having a hard time figuring out the exact characters I would like to see. I would want to see snake, Ninja, Pyscho Mantis for sure. MGS is my favorite and I also wouldn't mind something with Meryl if possible.

What do you think?

I'd like to see Snake or Big Boss, Ocelot is also one of my favorites but Ninja and Mantis are a better suit for these shirts. A Metal Gear Ray would look cool too, I love its design.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Some of those are really nice. Just needs more Gojira and MGS :)
These are sick as hell
That Mega Man X design is ace!
I think the Belmont one is my favorite
Oh shit, that's my kind of stuff.

I'll browse the website good tomorrow once I sip through my second cup of coffee! Lots of awesome designs in there!
This one is very high on my list and seeing this one and Ganon in person makes them even better for me.
Wow these designs are dope. I think I might get one or two next month.
these are awesome. I'd love to see some designs based off the more colorful/less blatantly metal video games out of japan. I'd pay good money for a shirt like this based off of something like Kirby.
I want and need all of them.
Very cool shirts! I bought three last night :) will be keeping an eye out on future ones as well!
Those are nice, will pick up the zelda one.
I just want to say you guys rock! Thanks for being such awesome supporters and giving great feedback!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Besides sephiroth, which other Final Fantasy villains would you suggest? Considering to do a few Final Fantasy designs over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
Besides sephiroth, which other Final Fantasy villains would you suggest? Considering to do a few Final Fantasy designs over the next few weeks.
My first idea goes to Kefka Palazzo as the look should work. I haven't always been into the series and hope for Metal Gear stuff too if you are able!

My favorite Final Fantasy is actually 12 but I haven't played it since the release on ps2 and I haven't really been back to it or can recall it as well to know which characters may fit. Even though a lot of people love it I don't think its anywhere close to fan favorite as far as I know?

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damn, that stuff is fucking amazing. Normally I don't buy game related shirts anymore but I need a few of those shirts.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
My first idea goes to Kefka Palazzo as the look should work. I haven't always been into the series and hope for Metal Gear stuff too if you are able!

My favorite Final Fantasy is actually 12 but I haven't played it since the release on ps2 and I haven't really been back to it or can recall it as well to know which characters may fit. Even though a lot of people love it I don't think its anywhere close to fan favorite as far as I know?
What did you have in mind for Metal Gear?

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Wow, those are some crazy good designs. Gonna have to get some of those Castlevania/Metroid shirts.

Really interested in some Final Fantasy stuff so I'll be looking out for that

Liethe

Nov 19, 2017
hi! love the designs! As a suggestion, I think a series of monsters from Monster Hunter would work really well with your style. Especially something like Nergigante, Akantor or Diablos!

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
I am more for Metal Gear than FF and I honestly can't say which would perform or be more liked for you as that is actually a close call.

For Metal Gear for sure Pyscho Matis, Ninja and something with the actualy Metal Gears as someone was saying before.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Just to let you guys know I am taking all suggestions in. They all sound like great ideas. And also, I am working on some new game designs and I hope to have them up this week. They're a little different from what I've done so far but they still follow the gaming and metal theme. Anyone that ordered shirts from the first batch should be getting them soon. If there's any issues with quality, please let me know and they will be replaced.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I am more for Metal Gear than FF and I honestly can't say which would perform or be more liked for you as that is actually a close call.

For Metal Gear for sure Pyscho Matis, Ninja and something with the actualy Metal Gears as someone was saying before.
Yes! The metal gears would be a little different from what is normally designed and I think it would be a good idea. Ninja and his sword also. I really like Final Fantasy and there's a lot to work with.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my Belmont Shirt today. This thing is so badass.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Just finished up something a little different. I wanted to share these four new Ghost designs. I threw in some Mario Kart too which is a fan favorite and one of my personal favorites as well. Hopefully everyone can find something they like out of these four! And coming up within the next week or two hopefully, if there's no issues, Final Fantasy!
Ghosts_Pac_Man_80s_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_ART_1024x1024@2x.png
Gengar_Pokemon_Pikachu_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_ART_720x.png
Super_Mario_Ghost_Boo_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_ART_720x.png
Ghostbusters_Slimer_Ghost_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_ART_720x.png

Alex3190

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Whoa why have I not seen this thread before?! Dude these designs are amazing!

I'm here throwing my money at the screen and waiting for my shirts.

Also I've sent links to all my friends. Hopefully they buy some too.

OP
OP
KrangBakesaTurtle
Mar 26, 2018
The Pac Man design is one of the coolest to me now. The head floating around and getting the pac shape is really nice

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Everyone that ordered should have received orders by now. Let me know if there was any issues with print, product, etc.

xinoart

Oct 27, 2017
Just finished up something a little different. I wanted to share these four new Ghost designs. I threw in some Mario Kart too which is a fan favorite and one of my personal favorites as well. Hopefully everyone can find something they like out of these four! And coming up within the next week or two hopefully, if there's no issues, Final Fantasy!
Ghosts_Pac_Man_80s_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_ART_1024x1024@2x.png

Uhh....You're not Travis Pitts.

It's called Madness of Mission 6 – a Pac-Man true story by Travis Pitts. It was sold on Threadless in 2006. I should know since I bought one as did thousands of others.

8hoeggr2gma21.jpg

At least give some credit.