• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 26, 2018

61984741_869450900088888_1196685739589369856_o.png

EDIT - Seems that Dracula created a special code for members here

Use this code to get 30 percent off on orders CODE: (resetera)

We recently invited Draculabyte to the forum after I talked with Dracula a bit on Instagram and found them to be a cool down to earth person just doing what they enjoy. A few of us thought it would be a great idea to invite them to the forum and maybe even offer a few suggestions or ideas on future designs. (with the respect and permission of Draculabyte) and they decided to come!

For those of you who haven't seen them here are a few of my personal favorites which can now be seen here www.draculabyte.com

So far it seems most of the designs follow a set of taking a Heavy Metal logo and crafting it to fit with a game. I am wondering if this will expand over more to other mediums and if it would work well with more superheroes or movie characters as there is a Thanos.

Prince of Darkness (Ghost Font)

Prince_of_Darkness_close_up_7d303470-cff4-45e1-9cae-d4d716342736_1024x1024@2x.png

Monstrous Prince of Darkness

Monstrous_Prince_of_Darkness_close_up_56c1c82f-dbe9-4faa-a6b4-3c371f0ea56e_1024x1024@2x.png

Metal Game Tee Designs

TYHs4yy.png

More Recent Stuff

S7Hddi3.png

The website has more than this and I am eager to find out what else is coming if others are.

I know a few members here have some of the designs already, they look great in person and honestly I do not normally like graphic art shirts but me and my girlfriend ended up liking these. I am not the best at making threads so if there is anything I missed let me know and I'll try to get it in. Content from the Dracula website.

Last edited:

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I don't buy gaming gear...but I would buy the fuck out of shirts like that. Thanks op I'm definitely interested

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I grabbed a couple of these from Shirtpunch a few months back when they were mentioned in another thread. The Metallica/Mega Man one (which is amazing) and the blue Ghost/Ganon one.

Big fan of this Mayhem/Majora mashup!

Call_of_the_Moon_Red_Unisex_Men_T_Shirt_Black_1080x.png

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for having me. And it makes me happy you guys like the designs! I would love to hear your input and see if anyone has any suggestions for future designs as well. I'm a big fan of Zelda and Mario Kart. I'm also doing a special for resetera members only. 30% off on everything for you guys! Use the code resetera. And I want to give out a special thanks to Krang! You're awesome dude! And thanks to you guys as well for all the love and support!

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I've seen this pop up every now and then as Yetee daily shirts, I'm not metal enough to even try wearing them but I really thought they were well designed.

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Holy crap, your Iron Raiden design showed up on the MK11 Reddit the other day! Your designs are sick!

I would love to see what you could come up with for a Bloodborne design. I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat.
Definitely working on Bloodborne in the near future. Just trying to figure out what bosses to use. Suggestions are welcome!

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Those designs are insanely good but I'd probably never wear one. I'd just cause confusion among my friends at concerts lol.

I'd probably get posters or prints if you ever made them though, draculabyte. And Bloodborne sounds like a good idea. Since you ask, I'd use Cleric Beast, Lady Maria, or Gehrman as bosses maybe. Font could be The Gates of Slumber's or King Diamond's, it would work well I think.

Oh, any reason you don't credit the bands on the product pages for their fonts?

Deleted member 419

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey..thanks for reaching out to others! I appreciate that and thank you for liking my stuff!
Of course! The designs are great - also, regarding suggestions for new designs, since you're a Zelda fan a BotW design would be ace. The Guardians, Lynels, Calamity Ganon would all translate amazingly well to the metal aesthetic. Hell, Link's motorcycle from the DLC would look rad in a Painkiller reference:
8eacb744ead8b2625c9e26b1e64300f1-700.jpg

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Just sent your site to my boy and I think he's gonna buy some shirts on payday.

some good shit on there my dude.

Also for some game suggestions, I'd say maybe an Actraiser or Gauntlet might be perfect for your style

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Those designs are insanely good but I'd probably never wear one. I'd just cause confusion among my friends at concerts lol.

I'd probably get posters or prints if you ever made them though, draculabyte. And Bloodborne sounds like a good idea. Since you ask, I'd use Cleric Beast, Lady Maria, or Gehrman as bosses maybe. Font could be The Gates of Slumber's or King Diamond's, it would work well I think.

Oh, any reason you don't credit the bands on the product pages for their fonts?
I've been wanting to expand to doing posters and prints. It's something I'm thinking about for the future for sure. I was thinking about doing some of the bosses you mentioned. I agree, it could work. And about the band credits..idk. I just think it's kind of fun to let fans try and guess who the band is? If that makes sense. Also, it's just what I've been used to with how artists work and sale mashup designs.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
And about the band credits..idk. I just think it's kind of fun to let fans try and guess who the band is? If that makes sense.
Haha, the gatekeeping elitist asshole part of me definitely approves ;)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought the Castlevania one. Not a fan of Cradle of Filth (I think that's the font style?) but think it looks awesome o/

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I think my top 3 are Lady Maria, Mergo's Wet Nurse, and Gehrman because I think the scythe would look amazing.
Yes! I agree. He was one of the coolest looking and hardest bosses in the game for me. I think the burial blade would look sick on a shirt! Idk though. I'm kind of thinking to do some of the less popular bosses from that game though.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not against those shirts per se but isn't it kind of against the rules to use the site as advertising space like that?

EternalWinter

Oct 27, 2017
Oklahoma, USA
Yes! I agree. He was one of the coolest looking and hardest bosses in the game for me. I think the burial blade would look sick on a shirt! Idk though. I'm kind of thinking to do some of the less popular bosses from that game though.
Ok ok, I feel ya. I got two more for you. Both of these bosses can be completely missed in a playthrough.

Martyr Logarius. Again, an old guy with a scythe. He's got a badass crown though.

Darkbeast Paarl. Giant lightning monster. Can't go wrong! lol

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Ok ok, I feel ya. I got two more for you. Both of these bosses can be completely missed in a playthrough.

Martyr Logarius. Again, an old guy with a scythe. He's got a badass crown though.

Darkbeast Paarl. Giant lightning monster. Can't go wrong! lol
I think Darkbeast Paarl would be very adaptable. I think there are many different ways that he could be portrayed on a shirt. Idk about Logarius. He seems more plain. Never know what I might come up with though! Thanks for your input!

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've picked up a few of these on, I want to say, Shirt Punch? Had no idea it was a whole series!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I've picked up a few of these on, I want to say, Shirt Punch? Had no idea it was a whole series!
Yeah! And always trying to add more designs so there's something for everyone. Adding more shirts with different designs. Focusing on the video game metal mashup idea, of course.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah! And always trying to add more designs so there's something for everyone. Adding more shirts with different designs. Focusing on the video game metal mashup idea, of course.
I love it. I am about to place big order. Have you seen UnMetal? Reminds me of those; I've gotten tons of compliments when I've worn UnMetal shirts in public. Wore the Sinatra one to meet Slayer, the whole band flipped. Kerry King and Gary Holt most of all! Hope to do the same with one of these one day!

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I haven't but I just looked it up and I have to say, that's a very sick and unique way of doing it! That Sinatra shirt with the skull is pretty bad ass. Is that the one you have? I met Slayer one time as well. They were the nicest people.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yep! And yeah, they were all amazing. Shame that they're hanging it up but at this rate their final tour will last for another ten years!
EDIT: Just bought 7 shirts. \m/

Last edited: