• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Giggles

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, I hope the šŸ pulls through. Can't even imagine if he were to not make it. Dre is like a god to this rap shit. Godspeed to him.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus

We just lost MF Doom and now Dr. Dre is in the hospital? This year has started out really shitty so far. Thankfully he's stable... for now.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man don't do us like this already 2021. Hoping Dre makes a full recovery. That shit is scary as hell.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Too early to lose out on Dr. Dre wtf.

Smartest man at Death Row, had the foresight to bail before the goonery got out of control.

Noog

ā–² Legend ā–²
May 1, 2018
When you look at the rappers that Dre helped put on the map, there's no question in my mind he's the single most important person in hip hop.

Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Anderson.paak. It's remarkable.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
These things are mega scary. I know of a relative young man who died of one at work. It shocked and traumatized the entire office.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When you look at the rappers that Dre helped put on the map, there's no question in my mind he's the single most important person in hip hop.

Tupac, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar, Anderson.paak. It's remarkable.
Tupac was well known in rap before signing to Deathrow.

Pac and Dre fell out shortly after Pac joined DR. Other producers did most of Pacs DR work.

Last edited:

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
My aunt had one. Luckily she also recovered and has been fine since. Still scary shit.

Merrill

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax
I hope he pulls through.

My wife has a brain aneurysm, it's terrifying knowing at any moment it could just pop and she's gone.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
terrified of getting one of these but seems he's through the worst and I imagine pretty fucking lucky. Get will Dre