• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Break the law and be casually racist, you will either get a tv series or run for president

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I'm guessing they fucked up vetting him and cancel it after they see the racism stuff. His cheating and filming in public bathroom controversies have taken away from his blatant bigotry.

Sounds like Trump if he picked up a controller.

Oh God, Dr. Disrespect is going to be president within the next 17 years.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
All the people hating on this have you ever watched him for more than 10 minutes or have you based your opinions only on the Kotaku articles?

The funny thing about Kotaku articles about stream controversies is that they're usually accurate. They just get a lot of blow-back from Streamers and online communities because god forbid they get reported on for the terrible shit they do/enjoy.

Pewd's the best example of this of course. Whinging about mainstream press outlets being fake news because they reported on things he's literally said/done.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Oh God, Dr. Disrespect is going to be president within the next 17 years.
giphy.gif

shark97

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
User Banned (1 Day): Antagonizing Another User; Accumulated Infractions
I didn't know I cheated my wife

you know danny devito for example is well known serial cheater, do you hate him and his show too? (i just picked one example, i'm sure 95% of hollywood does it).

and not just once and not with any teary apology. Just a hypocrisy watcher.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't follow much of the steamer drama, or the streamers themselves, but I was under the impression that people hate in him because he... Cheated on his wife? If that's so, that's really not anyone's problem, except him and hers. If there's something else, apologies for the ill informed post.
that shouldnt be any of our business... what they do in their free time. but the whole filming in a public restroom shit... oof.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
we really having stans for this wife cheating, law breaking, racist piece of shit in this thread ?
Shame on the dumbasses here falling for his act and believing he's a "character" when he's very obviously a toxic asshole noone should look up to.

Deleted member 4072

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome. Great to see big content creators expand out and get that bread. He puts a lot of work into his streams, certainly one of the best.

Deleted member 55421

Banned
Mar 29, 2019
User banned (3 months): misogyny
you know danny devito for example is well known serial cheater, do you hate him and his show too? (i just picked one example, i'm sure 95% of hollywood does it).

and not just once and not with any teary apology. Just a hypocrisy watcher.

What some people dont understand is that most of us cant understand being in a situation like that. It so fucking easy to call these people out when you dont even come close to having that type of attention with women. Not even close.

And im not saying Doc is "Dicaprio famous" or something but when people become known (and he is), they have women around them regularly trying to flirt, trying to get known, fame hungry, money hungry etc etc. These people have literally a "buffet" to choose from.

If any of you were to get that famous and got just ONE new woman to flirt with you every day, i find it very hard to believe that most of you would not be tempted eventually.

There was a standup comedian who made a joke (i cant remember who he is) he says something like: If you women who judge men for cheating, woke up every day with a selection of new shoes waiting for you at your front door, you really expect us to believe you wouldnt take a pair every once in a while? lol I thought it was funny.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
What some people dont understand is that most of us cant understand being in a situation like that. It so fucking easy to call these people out when you dont even come close to having that type of attention with women. Not even close.

And im not saying Doc is "Dicaprio famous" or something but when people become known (and he is), they have women around them regularly trying to flirt, trying to get known, fame hungry, money hungry etc etc. These people have literally a "buffet" to choose from.

If any of you were to get that famous and got just ONE new woman to flirt with you every day, i find it very hard to believe that most of you would not be tempted eventually.

There was a standup comedian who made a joke (i cant remember who he is) he says something like: If you women who judge men for cheating, woke up every day with a selection of new shoes waiting for you at your front door, you really expect us to believe you wouldnt take a pair every once in a while? lol I thought it was funny.

This is the most asinine thing I've potentially ever read on ResetERA. Obviously no one should judge someone else on something they have maybe 1% of the details on, but cheating at its core is a matter of moral integrity. Just because you're attractive does not mean its inevitable and it's so fucking backwards to think that.

blomby

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
we really having stans for this wife cheating, law breaking, racist piece of shit in this thread ?
Shame on the dumbasses here falling for his act and believing he's a "character" when he's very obviously a toxic asshole noone should look up to.
yeah, fuck this guy! He is scum!

but also maybe we should treat companies nicer https://www.resetera.com/threads/thankyougamefreak-trending-on-twitter.152122/#post-26281652

This is the most asinine thing I've potentially ever read on ResetERA. Obviously no one should judge someone else on something they have maybe 1% of the details on, but cheating at its core is a matter of moral integrity. Just because you're attractive does not mean its inevitable and it's so fucking backwards to think that.
I believe what they're saying is you don't the finer details or complexity of a relationship you're not apart of and all the morality police stanning for justice and treating women with respect are doing it for some fake internet points. The guy and his wife are still together. Perhaps constantly vilifying him for bad behavior that he may have been forgiven for by the person he wronged is insulting the person who was able to pass forgiveness.

Last edited:

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019

Attraction is natural, action is not (unless the relationship is open). Action is disrespect.

His name lines up with his life.

Shit dude.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017

You are completely out of touch with reality and thinking that comedians joke is actually analogous with cheating is really telling. It was a joke. There are people who don't give into temptation and people who do. The assholes who choose to cheat get no sympathy from me.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World

what in god's name is this post

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
The show doesn't even have to hit the air any production deals mean huge money to not even do anything.

Deleted member 55421

Banned
Mar 29, 2019
You are completely out of touch with reality and thinking that comedians joke is actually analogous with cheating is really telling. It was a joke. There are people who don't give into temptation and people who do. The assholes who choose to cheat get no sympathy from me.

my point is that it's very easy to say no to something that very rarely happens to you.

Oct 30, 2017
I'll never get streamers. Yelling and making dumb noises at best, being racist at worst. Dude is just a zero talent comedian whose act is acting like a dumbass, yelling, and making terrible jokes.

newmoneytrash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

maybe one of the most disgusting posts i've ever read on this website

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
They are clearly trying to invent a new kind of cringe. A powerful cringe. One cringe to rule them all.

Dec 7, 2018
User Banned (Permanent): Troll Account
Do any of you even speak Chinese? I've learned a little Mandarin and he sounds pretty accurate. How can you verify he's not actually speaking?

Dec 7, 2018
also, before I get banned, calling it "casual racism" you're downplaying real racism. Causal racism isn't a thing. There's racism and not racism. Saying it's "Casual" racism is just a way to be outraged for someone else.

blomby

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
how about you get back on topic and explain why you're defending DrDisrespect by doing some whataboutism nonsense. Unless you're just here to troll and waiting for your account to get banned ?
It's trolling to call people out being okay with saying negative shit about a person but thinks we should be nicer to companies?

or is it trolling to call out moral absolutists doing low tier drive by posts about a person's character?

or is it trolling to tease low quality posts that are fingerwagging with their Last Week Tonight word of the day calendar at people who are not passing judgement on someone who was cheated on (cause after all, they're still together so she must be a weak idiot for staying with him, right?) or do not think the camera in the bathroom was an intentional attempt at getting pics of kiddie dong?

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
It's trolling to call people out being okay with saying negative shit about a person but thinks we should be nicer to companies?

or is it trolling to call out moral absolutists doing low tier drive by posts about a person's character?

or is it trolling to tease low quality posts that are fingerwagging with their Last Week Tonight word of the day calendar at people who are not passing judgement on someone who was cheated on (cause after all, they're still together so she must be a weak idiot for staying with him, right?) or do not think the camera in the bathroom was an intentional attempt at getting pics of kiddie dong?
it's trolling to go "what about this person/place/thing??????" to try and shift focus off of the original individual in question

blomby

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
it's trolling to go "what about this person/place/thing??????" to try and shift focus off of the original individual in question
Yes, showing how someone is okay with folks insulting a person but are not cool with people saying mean stuff about a company is trolling. Wild that drive by posts calling someone disgusting is considered quality content but it's trolling to call out gross absolutists passing through to pass judgement on humans and indirectly insult victims.

Cloud-Strife

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 27, 2019
User Banned (3 days): Drive-by Trolling
First page was full of haters yikes.. the Doc keeps winning so.. RAULLLLLLLLLLLL