• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017

You can try but there is no true preparation for the Arena! This brand new map, designed for Champions, will test your limits as a Rogue as you navigate a map truly worthy of Dr Disrespect.

LIMITED TIME MODE: THE ARENA
During the month of October, you'll have a premiere change to tackle The Arena! In this limited time mode you'll play Demolition, Strikeout, or Extraction and earn rewards exclusive to this event! Are you a Champion? Then prove it and tackle the following!

• Name: Triple Threat Challenge
    • Description: Win a match of The Arena in Demolition, Extraction, and Strikeout game modes.
    • Reward: Triple Threat Challenge Profile Banner

LTM-Banner.png

• Name: The Two Time
    • Description: Win two matches of The Arena back to back.
  • Name: Violence, Speed, Momentum
    • Description: In a single match of The Arena deal 10 downs, run 1000 meters, and get a multi-down.

NEW LEGENDARY SKIN: DR DISRESPECT DALLAS
This Legendary skin needs no introduction! Put on this victorious visage and intimidate foes as only he could. Available in the Store!

Also there are tons of gameplay changes, more at the link above.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Can we not give a platform to racists Covid-19 conspiracy theorists?

nikasun :D

Oct 30, 2017
Is this game F2P? I have it in my EGS library because I had an alpha key and I wanted to buy it, but it says "free".

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
Can we not give a platform to racists Covid-19 conspiracy theorists?

Talking about a gaming news item featuring an objectionable individual, isn't the same thing as giving that person "a platform". You wanna talk about why he's terrible go ahead, but these pleas of "can we please pretend <insert person/website/organization here> doesn't exist on this forum?" will never not be a strange request to me.

Digging this new map

xpartitions-and-stalls.jpg.pagespeed.ic.OyteAbTgwT.jpg

Hah!

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... The skin should really come with a "minor peeing in the background" add-on*

*it really shouldnt

Not a huge fan of him. I think most people who go with the "what, what, I'm just making jokes! I'm not ACTUALLY racist/homophobic/fucking my cat" are trash.

Some professional comedians can pull it off because they have the craft, and body of work, to demonstrate their true intentions.

Too many of the champions club will think its real, and his behaviour should be followed, rather than being a parody of toxic masculinity in the Internet.

It's exactly the same energy as Trump suggesting people should be injected with bleach and light and then claiming it was a joke.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure someone on Era decided you're not allowed to talk about him on here.

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I recently got into the game and I'm enjoying it. As a fan of the Doc, this crossover is dope.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of hopping back into Rogue Company after not playing it for a while.

Think I'm gonna go and uninstall it instead.

BilloExx

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
We ever find out what this guy did.
During one of his streams last week he kinda let through that it had something to do with twitch getting shroud \ ninja and someone else contracts and thus his contract being too expensive for them.
It's in legal territory and he has said numerous times he has to be careful what he is saying, and will talk about it once the situation has been cleared.

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
Played the map for a bit earlier and thought it was pretty good. I found it quite odd just how much they're advertising DrDisrespect lol like the main menu is just an advertisement

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
What did this clown do or say? I'm out of the loop. He's a gaming streamer right?

kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect Calls Criticism Of His Mock Chinese Accent ‘Laughable'

Possibly the most popular streamer on Twitch, Dr Disrespect was called out yesterday by musician Jimmy Wong for acting racist based on a series of clips compiled by the latter in which Disrespect caricatures Chinese accents and language. During a recent stream, Disrespect fired back by saying...

kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect's Shtick Takes A Dangerous Turn Into Spreading Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

During a stream today, Guy “Dr Disrespect” Beahm, whose 4 million followers make him one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, shared two pieces of widely debunked coronavirus-related media with his viewers. Many viewers reacted with shock and disappointment. Others cheered him on. He never...

kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect Streams Inside An E3 Bathroom, Gets Banned From Twitch [Update: E3 Badge Revoked]

Today, popular Twitch streamer Guy “Dr Disrespect” Beahm got suspended from Twitch after streaming from inside a bathroom at the Los Angeles Convention Center during E3. His E3 badge was also revoked.

C.R.E.A.M.

Banned
Sep 21, 2020
kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect Calls Criticism Of His Mock Chinese Accent ‘Laughable'

Possibly the most popular streamer on Twitch, Dr Disrespect was called out yesterday by musician Jimmy Wong for acting racist based on a series of clips compiled by the latter in which Disrespect caricatures Chinese accents and language. During a recent stream, Disrespect fired back by saying...

kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect's Shtick Takes A Dangerous Turn Into Spreading Coronavirus Conspiracy Theories

During a stream today, Guy “Dr Disrespect” Beahm, whose 4 million followers make him one of the most popular streamers on Twitch, shared two pieces of widely debunked coronavirus-related media with his viewers. Many viewers reacted with shock and disappointment. Others cheered him on. He never...

kotaku.com

Dr Disrespect Streams Inside An E3 Bathroom, Gets Banned From Twitch [Update: E3 Badge Revoked]

Today, popular Twitch streamer Guy “Dr Disrespect” Beahm got suspended from Twitch after streaming from inside a bathroom at the Los Angeles Convention Center during E3. His E3 badge was also revoked.

He's a Rona conspiracy theorists hahaha

i can't believe grown ass adults watch this type of shit let alone kids lol.

What's happening to our youth smh

Status
Not open for further replies.