• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
this is a blessed image if I've ever seen one
94e

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
Wow, I didn't realize people take the infidelity of strangers so personally. I mean, I don't like the dude because he's annoying but I don't think he's a piece of shit because he cheated. Such a weird thing to hate a stranger for.

*Edit: He's also a dumbass for this stunt and I wouldn't care if he was banned forever.

He's a piece of shit for the racist jokes he's made in the past and how he's tried to play them off as either being "in character" (which doesn't excuse it) or some other form of trying to play it down. The fact that he's cheated on his wife in the past just kind of adds to that pile.

trugs26

Jan 6, 2018
So you support people filming potentially underage people in public bathrooms?

I don't think it's that extreme when the other side is the above.
Depends on their intent (e.g. did they intend on filming minors?). Based on the comments in here, I would think it would be malicious. Whereas if it is careless or wreckless, then some comments here are definitely extreme.

If that was your son being recorded?
So you support people filming potentially underage people in public bathrooms?
I don't think it's that extreme when the other side is the above.

It's not that what he did isn't idiotic, because it is. I just think it's easy for someone who streams 24/7 to completely forgot how fucking odd it is to livestream in the bathroom. Dude's mind is focused on nothing but content, content, content, so I kinda can see how in the moment, his first thought isn't to turn the camera off. Definitely a side effect of this always online, always connected world.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
the racism is a bigger deal
He's a piece of shit for the racist jokes he's made in the past and how he's tried to play them off as either being "in character" (which doesn't excuse it) or some other form of trying to play it down. The fact that he's cheated on his wife in the past just kind of adds to that pile.
I honestly didn't know about this and 100% agree he's a piece of trash.

data

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on their intent. Based on the comments in here, I would think it would be malicious. Whereas if it is careless or wreckless, then some comments here are definitely extreme.
I would say malicious due to the behavior of the camera person and that they had the chance yo correct it the first time but proceeded to film the bathroom adventures 4 times.

There's a reason there aren't supposed to be cameras in public bathrooms

data

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that what he did isn't idiotic, because it is. I just think it's easy for someone who streams 24/7 to completely forgot how fucking odd it is to livestream in the bathroom. Dude's mind is focused on nothing but content, content, content, so I kinda can see how in the moment, his first thought isn't to turn the camera off. Definitely a side effect of this always online, always connected world.
I can understand that that is a concern but it seems to be common sense not to film in the bathroom when you yourself won't film your at home bathroom. I don't see how those two parallels don't match up to common sense. Has Dr. Disrespect ever filmed himself in the bathroom at home? If not, why did it change when hes in public setting

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure he doesn't take the camera into the bathroom with him while streaming on his channel.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Oof- the ban is deserved and appears to have been something that should've happened a long time ago.

Redowl

Oct 30, 2017
New York City
so did Twitch decide to act on the fourth time when there was a minor present? Does this mean it would have been okay otherwise? I dunno the details.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
filming in a public restroom................................................ come on man lol

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
If he were to be permanently removed from Twitch (not gonna happen), then it would definitely be one of the best E3 surprises ever.

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
That's gonna be a misdemeanor if the people they filmed press charges.

If I was the parent of the kid they filmed, I would press charges.

That was really dumb.

I can understand that that is a concern but it seems to be common sense not to film in the bathroom when you yourself won't film your at home bathroom. I don't see how those two parallels don't match up to common sense. Has Dr. Disrespect ever filmed himself in the bathroom at home? If not, why did it change when hes in public setting
Pretty sure he doesn't take the camera into the bathroom with him while streaming on his channel.

This occurred at E3 right? Maybe he just got carried away? Idk, again not something I would ever do but I could see how someone who is always looking to entertain would think it would be "funny af" to goof off in the bathroom of the biggest gaming event of the year.

ymgve

Oct 31, 2017
This occurred at E3 right? Maybe he just got carried away? Idk, again not something I would ever do but I could see how someone who is always looking to entertain would think it would be "funny af" to goof off in the bathroom of the biggest gaming event of the year.

"Getting carried away" is never an excuse for anything.

Oct 25, 2017
The dude is a giant piece of shit, so him continually doing dumb shit and getting punished for it sounds good to me.

DocH1X1

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Wow that is crazy. I don't wish anything bad upon anyone but you have to be smarter than this period.

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017

That's just dumb. Saying he's so focused on msking content he forgot to follow is like saying a Doctor was so focused on treating patients they forgot to follow the hippocratic oath. This isn't some weird or obscure law. Pretty sure most people kmow filming in a public toilet is illegal.

Deleted member 35071

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
didn't catch any of this part. I did watch for like an hour. Ppl were stopping him every 5 feet to ask to take a picture. And he was mostly obliging. Had to be mad annoying. At one point someone chased him down for a pic. And it turned out to be the actor that plays Carl on walking dead lol.

but yeh. dumb to film in a bathroom

"Getting carried away" is never an excuse for anything.

Of course not, I just understand the illogical thinking that would could arrive to think streaming in a public bathroom would be acceptable.

In this case he quite literally broke the law.

If someone recorded your son while he was using the bathroom would you be ok with it?

I would 100% be mad, but I don't think Dr.Disrespect did it to be a creep, I just think he did it being a dumbass trying to get views. I think the two situations should be treated a bit different. If he went into the bathroom purposely filming others filming, then he's a giant fucking creep. If he goes into the bathroom trying to be a comedian, I think he's just a giant dumbass.

That's just dumb. Saying he's so focused on msking content he forgot to follow is like saying a Doctor was so focused on treating patients they forgot to follow the hippocratic oath. This isn't some weird or obscure law. Pretty sure most people kmow filming in a public toilet is illegal.

Fair point, I just think his gap in judgement stems from this being his first IRL stream (or at least that's what he tweeted). Dude wanted content and didn't think twice about what he was about to do. Does that make him a dumbass? Yeah. Do I think he deserves a permaban and that he is an evil person? No.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
4pEvWSh.png

🤣

I would 100% be mad, but I don't think Dr.Disrespect did it to be a creep, I just think he did it being a dumbass trying to get views. I think the two situations should be treated a bit different. If he went into the bathroom purposely filming others filming, then he's a giant fucking creep. If he goes into the bathroom trying to be a comedian, I think he's just a giant dumbass.
Frankly I genuinely couldn't care less what the motivation was.