• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cation

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Lmao some guy on twitter posted the video. Kinda dying at how ridiculous it was - just what were they thinking LOL

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Umm...why did he think bringing his cameraman recording into a public bathroom was a good idea??????

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Was this suppose to be funny? Why the duck is it so hard for people to be considerate.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
doing it for attention, takes a ban for maybe one day and ends up with more viewers because of the "controversy"

really wish Twitch would just ban him permanently, he's a shithead

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao some guy on twitter posted the video. Kinda dying at how ridiculous it was - just what were they thinking LOL

It's funny only in the way where you fail to understand how a grown man would struggle to understand why not to do this. Like seriously if there were minors in there he could be labeled a sexual predator.

Achtung

Oct 25, 2017
I had the stream up with no audio on my TV.. I looked up right as he was running and he went into a bathroom... as the cameraman kept following him I thought.. careful ... wtf are you doing???

I left the room for a bit and came back and he was offline...

Florin4k4

Banned
Mar 18, 2019
we can only hope it sticks

oh and a crime? throw them in jail too

A few questions...
-Why do you want them Both thrown in jail? (Did he make the cameraman go into the bathroom? Then yes.)
-shouldnt you use "i" instead of "we"?

I for one would like to hear the whole story before wanting to get someone arrested. Maybe the cameraman didnt Even realize it was a bathroom (very unlikely but just aJ example)

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A few questions...
-Why do you want them Both thrown in jail? (Did he make the cameraman go into the bathroom? Then yes.)
-shouldnt you use "i" instead of "we"?

I for one would like to hear the whole story before wanting to get someone arrested. Maybe the cameraman didnt Even realize it was a bathroom (very unlikely but just aJ example)

You're really gonna go to bat for him huh, just asking questions?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
If I have 'confidence' in any part of Twitch, it's that this won't stick.

He went to public bathroom with camera man 4 times. Last time he went he even encouraged camera man to film him and his "security" peeing in urinals.
Once is dumb enough, but four is begging for something to happen to you.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
It is a crime in California for a person to view the inside of a bathroom via a camera.
California Penal Code 647(j) PC is California's criminal "invasion of privacy" law. This law states that it is illegal for a person to view the inside of a room or area in which a person has a "reasonable expectation of privacy" in.
According to PC 647(j), a person has a reasonable expectation in the following:
Invasion of privacy is a misdemeanor that is punishable by up to six months in jail and a fine of $1,000 for first time offenders. For someone's second or subsequent violation of California Penal Code Section 647(j) PC, the defendant can be sentenced to up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope he gets sued for this. Absolutely ridiculous to start livestreaming a public bathroom.