• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
WOW ...just wow.

(Im done in this thread, this is like pearl clutching internet boiled down into a syrup in here- and blocking you entirely cause you earned it IMO - feel free to ignore me back :) )
He creates great content imo the best creator on twitch. I don't really care for all this other shit and most of you are out to find stuff to cry about.

Guys, stop, I can only fill out so many "Things Terrible People Say" Bingo cards over here.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
People have been making quite a point about him recording a minor throughout this thread, but it wasn't until someone stated they never saw that part of the story listed that I even really questioned it. Which has me questioning a lot of the claims made here if there's no proof. That's why I'm asking for evidence.

There is no evidence besides the video that has a person in the background, that could possibly be a teenager, but not confirmed, since the person in question never walked forward or might not even know about it.

All the other claims are true and you have evidence provided.

-He went into a public bathroom and invaded peoples privacys who take a piss.
-He uses ching chong like speech and mocks chinese speech, even going as far as saying "I have learned Mandarin" and then speeks unintelligible gibberish.
-He said about Chinese: "these guys are everywhere...get em off the server".
-He defended PDPs usage of the n-word.

So there you have it. And still not seeing any opinion of those things by you, just you asking for "evidence". Feels kind of disingenious.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People have been making quite a point about him recording a minor throughout this thread, but it wasn't until someone stated they never saw that part of the story listed that I even really questioned it. Which has me questioning a lot of the claims made here if there's no proof. That's why I'm asking for evidence.

You eviscerated me for not providing a clip for my claim, along with like five other people I might add, someone else does, and now you're just ignoring it. It's this type of shit that really just makes me think the entire group of people defending this shitheel are just posting in bad faith. Chairmanchuck and myself are urging you to post what you feel on the subject instead of constantly trying to point out flaws in other people's 'claims'. Are you going to do so or just continue this crap?

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
There is no evidence besides the video that has character in the background, that could possibly be a teenager, but not confirmed, since the person in question never walked forward or might not even know about it.

-He uses ching chong like speech and mocks chinese speech, even going as far as saying "I have learned Mandarin" and then speeks unintelligible gibberish.

So there you have it. And still not seeing any opinion of those things by you, just you asking for "evidence". Feels kind of disingenious.

The guy clearly feels these are okay because he does/would do them all himself.

The trouble is that he feels you're calling him racist (well, apart from the bathroom thing), and he doesn't want to see himself that way.

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
So he makes ching chang chong speech, mocks chinese speech, says "they are everywhere get them off the servers", defends PDPs usage of the n-word (didnt even know about that) and people will still say "Is that really it? Thats nothing."

The accent thing was racist AF but why do people keep bringing up the "get them off the servers" quote? He was referring specifically to chinese hackers.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
The accent thing was racist AF but why do people keep bringing up the "get them off the servers" quote? He was referring specifically to chinese hackers.

If that is so, then my bad.
Then you still have all the other stuff.

Edit: Yeah. Watching more clips, I am not really sure whether it gets worse. Killed by someone called CHina No 1. he goes" China No. 1 China No. 1 We all from China everyone that I am finding is fucking from China because they break (no no no) what to do they dont know what to do with us.".

"They are all from China and there is nothing we can do about it."

Last edited:

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User banned (1 week): dismissing racism and antagonizing other users
Guys, stop, I can only fill out so many "Things Terrible People Say" Bingo cards over here.

LOL..bless your fragile self.

Edit (damn, ignoring a person blocks their quote from showing up...oh well...)

[mod edit: post reverted to its original content - do not remove context from your ban]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
User Banned (1 week): Dismissing racism
There is no evidence besides the video that has a person in the background, that could possibly be a teenager, but not confirmed, since the person in question never walked forward or might not even know about it.

In that list, does "get them off the servers" really carry the weight of the other offenses, like the mocking accent?

If my understanding of how PUBG/battle royale servers work is correct, aren't they regional? If people from Asia flood North American servers doesn't that introduce a ton of lag and damage the game experience for people playing in thier actual region. Are the game servers not region specific?

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
In that list, does "get them off the servers" really carry the weight of the other offenses, like the mocking accent?

If my understanding of how PUBG/battle royale servers work is correct, aren't they regional? If people from Asia flood North American servers doesn't that introduce a ton of lag and damage the game experience for people playing in thier actual region. Are the game servers not region specific?

There was an antagonistic relationship between the chinese and everyone else in h1z1. The Red Army was a group of chinese players led by one guy named EMOQQ. They would would team in NA solo games with enormous groups of 30+ people. The Chinese would yell "China Number 1!!" over proximity chat and Americans would respond "Taiwan #1!!". There's a great clip of a twitch streamer infiltrating a fucking horde of dudes in red shirts and killing like 15 of them.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
They are not allowed at E3. It's 18+. Not that it makes this situation a no-punishment pass, but it is a piece of clarifying information.

Not as general attendees. But kids have always been allowed as exhibitors, press, and famous attendees.

Also, most of the bathrooms in the LA Convention Center are outside of the show floor and don't require a badge for access.

Trying to use this as justification for broadcasting live from a bathroom is weaksauce.

From what I'm reading from other posters there was no child in the bathroom because it is 18 and up at E3. If there was a child then yes I could see a perma ban. I have not seen the vid I'm just going from what I have read. So I could be wrong.

You really should read more before dropping hot takes about bathrooms and attendee ages.

Hazard71

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Not as general attendees. But kids have always been allowed as exhibitors, press, and famous attendees.

Also, most of the bathrooms in the LA Convention Center are outside of the show floor and don't require a badge for access.

Trying to use this as justification for broadcasting live from a bathroom is weaksauce.

You really should read more before dropping hot takes about bathrooms and attendee ages.
I have read more about the story and there is no real proof that a child was filmed. Like I said if one was then I could easily see a permaban. Thanks though for the condescending post. Have a good one.

Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (1 month): Dismissing concerns regarding racism in a sensitive thread. History of similar behavior.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, good on Twitch!

... They kept him banned for a whopping one week longer than I figured they would have. Truly, this shows that they can fairly and equally enforce their rules to all persons that stream on their site, no matter how much or how little revenue they bring in.

Watch out, other streamers, Twitch really set a lofty precedent here. With that early unban and weak slap on the wrist, streamers everywhere are surely going to think twice the next time they break the law.

🙄

Yikes, well that was a bit bad of him.
I dont know if I would call a person racist for making fun of the way some people talk. Every comedian out there would be a racists if that was true.
but i get that some find it racists.

Hopefully he learns his lesson and try to keep shit like this out of his channel.
🤦‍♂️

o Tesseract

Oct 28, 2017
Kids have been at E3 before many times. Heck, back in 2014, Nintendo had a kids corner.

https://www.e3expo.com/faqs#can-i-bring-a-child-to-the-show-is-there-an-age-restriction the FAQ page says no one under 17 may enter. So the youngest a person could've been is 17. Still a minor, but, it's not like we're talking about 10 year olds here.

Agreed that it was a dumb ass thing to film in a bathroom (literally everyone knows this), but I feel like people are treating the word "minor" as meaning 5 year olds and it's simply not the case.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I've never followed or watched this guy really until this drama. Just watched that video of him returning and he is a grade A piece of shit! Wow what a douche.

Jaxeo

Oct 31, 2017
the FAQ page says no one under 17 may enter. So the youngest a person could've been is 17. Still a minor, but, it's not like we're talking about 10 year olds here.
I'm just throwing it out there that this really doesn't carry much weight. Here's a video of Jack Black walking around E3 2019 with his 13 & 11 year old sons.

[timestamp - 9:39]

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I have read more about the story and there is no real proof that a child was filmed. Like I said if one was then I could easily see a permaban. Thanks though for the condescending post. Have a good one.

If your only basis for claiming there was no teen there is the E3 rule, then you're being disingenuous. Doubly so when you haven't seen the videos.

As has been pointed out repeatedly, said rule has never strictly enforced by the show.

Hazard71

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
If your only basis for claiming there was no teen there is the E3 rule, then you're being disingenuous. Doubly so when you haven't seen the videos.
That isn't my only basis and I never said there couldn't have been but none of the articles I have read said there was any proof that a child or teen was filmed in the bathroom. Like I said if there was I could see him being permabanned. But hey I'll just keep repeating myself since you can't seem to read.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just throwing it out there that this really doesn't carry much weight. Here's a video of Jack Black walking around E3 2019 with his 13 & 11 year old sons.

[timestamp - 9:39]

That's kind of an iffy example. I've never been to E3 myself so I don't know either way, but tossing out Jack Black as an example is kind of offput, that's a major celebrity; rules are kinda out the window for them, right?

Like if I show somewhere without a reservation at a packed venue, they'll tell me to fuck off in the nicest way possible. Jack Black shows up 10 strong with entourage in tow, no reservation two minutes later and they'd clear out a section and push their catering to the front of the line. Granted, I never wrote the greatest song in the world and my tribute was quite weak as well, so it's to be expected.

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's kind of an iffy example. I've never been to E3 myself so I don't know either way, but tossing out Jack Black as an example is kind of offput, that's a major celebrity; rules are kinda out the window for them, right?

Like if I show somewhere without a reservation at a packed venue, they'll tell me to fuck off in the nicest way possible. Jack Black shows up 10 strong with entourage in tow, no reservation two minutes later and they'd clear out a section and push their catering to the front of the line. Granted, I never wrote the greatest song in the world and my tribute was quite weak as well, so it's to be expected.
Which is all utterly irrelevant since the point was 'there are kids at e3' and always have been.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Kids have been allowed at E3 ever since they opened up the event for the public. There were billions of kids in the Sony and Nintendo booths when we were doing the SWBF2 booth 2 years ago.

Whether they use some loophole to get tickets or not, no idea, but you can see them in the buildings all the time.

weepninnybong

Dec 5, 2017
Kids have been allowed at E3 ever since they opened up the event for the public. There were billions of kids in the Sony and Nintendo booths when we were doing the SWBF2 booth 2 years ago.

Whether they use some loophole to get tickets or not, no idea, but you can see them in the buildings all the time.

I've been going to E3 for 20 years now and there have ALWAYS been kids there. Even at the at height of Hot Coffee and Jack Thompson days when the rule to exclude kids was to prevent images of minors playing M rated games from getting out. Granted, it always wasn't a lot of kids but somehow, they were always there.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
That isn't my only basis and I never said there couldn't have been but none of the articles I have read said there was any proof that a child or teen was filmed in the bathroom. Like I said if there was I could see him being permabanned. But hey I'll just keep repeating myself since you can't seem to read.

You specifically called out "other posters" and the age rule. Maybe you should just watch the videos?

Kids have been there since year one. There have always, always, been exceptions. Especially for teenagers.

Deleted member 19024

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If that is so, then my bad.
Then you still have all the other stuff.

Edit: Yeah. Watching more clips, I am not really sure whether it gets worse. Killed by someone called CHina No 1. he goes" China No. 1 China No. 1 We all from China everyone that I am finding is fucking from China because they break (no no no) what to do they dont know what to do with us.".

"They are all from China and there is nothing we can do about it."

So, the "China No. 1" thing is a very "PUBG" thing, sadly. Anyone that played it a few years ago knows that was the only thin you heard in the matchmaking lobby prior to game start. Racist or not, it became so prominent that I ended up muting the open mic chat myself. At any rate, regardless of what he said in the past that may deserve critique, that's one that was very much a soundbite that needs context.

Fuck this bullshit, I was happy this piece of shit was gone.

And here we are calling people pieces of shit again. This board, I swear.

Hazard71

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
You specifically called out "other posters" and the age rule. Maybe you should just watch the videos?

Kids have been there since year one. There have always, always, been exceptions. Especially for teenagers.
I mentioned others saying there was a age limit at E3. How is that calling some one out? You are doing some great mental gymnastics .lol

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I mentioned others saying there was a age limit at E3. How is that calling some one out? You are doing some great mental gymnastics .lol

Just a post ago you claimed you weren't basing your position on the age limit. I pointed out you did. Now you say you did, but don't know why I said you did?

If you keep shifting your position this quickly in an attempt to defend the bathroom filming you're gonna give yourself whiplash. ;)

Again, maybe you should just go watch the videos, then you won't have to worry about second and third hand reports from forum posters.

Deleted member 22405

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And here we are calling people pieces of shit again. This board, I swear.
My opinion is not reflective of the forums. This man has become a recurring irritating pattern of unfaithful behavior with massive exploitation behind his intentions. I am not a fan and I'm pretty sure I've got now a history in my posts of being very vocally loud about how I feel on certain things.

Plus I have a general natural animosity towards anybody that tries to back out of the reputation grave they've dug for themselves by cheating on their partner.

Hazard71

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Just a post ago you claimed you weren't basing your position on the age limit. I pointed out you did. Now you say you did, but don't know why I said you did?

If you keep shifting your position this quickly in an attempt to defend the bathroom filming you're gonna give yourself whiplash. ;)

Again, maybe you should just go watch the videos, then you won't have to worry about second and third hand reports from forum posters.
I have not defended the bathroom filming once. I said he deserved to be banned for filming in the bathroom. If there was a kid I could see being perma banned. Not once did I say he didn't deserve any ban or defend him filming in a bathroom. Like I said keep doing those mental gymnastics.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I have not defended the bathroom filming once. I said he deserved to be banned for filming in the bathroom. If there was a kid I could see being perma banned. Not once did I say he didn't deserve any ban or defend him filming in a bathroom. Like I said keep doing those mental gymnastics.

Why do you keep arguing that there was no teen in the video then, despite it looking a whole lot like a teen?

Other posters have said that it looks like a teen.

You came in specifically to argue the age rule and to say you hadn't seen anyone prove that the person who looks like a teen isn't an adult.

The VoD is out there. You could easily look at the primary source. Instead you've focused on defending a position based on selected secondary sources.

Hazard71

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Why do you keep arguing that there was no teen in the video then, despite it looking a whole lot like a teen?

Other posters have said that it looks like a teen.

You came in specifically to argue the age rule and to say you hadn't seen anyone prove that the person who looks like a teen isn't an adult.

The VoD is out there. You could easily look at the primary source. Instead you've focused on defending a position based on selected secondary sources.
You are mental. I already said if he filmed a kid I could see him being perma banned. I have seen nothing 100 percent proving he did is all I said. Just people sayingnit is possible. That is not defending him filming in a bathroom though. He deserved to be banned probably way more then 2 weeks. I'm done worh rhis converation.

TinfoilHatsROn

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this dumbass bout to get fucking sued if any single person filmed decides to go to court. Specifically the kid. That's probably a bigger payout. Plus that security dude who was filmed right behind. Honestly surprised there aren't criminal charges. Twitch not doing jack shit doesn't surprise me at all. What did anyone expect lol.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vice has stated this unbanning of Dr. Disrespect "sets a disturbing precedent" of what is allowed on Twitch:

Twitch doesn't outline in detail how it determines suspension or ban length for violations against its terms of service (TOS). Breaking the law is against Twitch's TOS, and the "unauthorized sharing of private information" is, too. Specifically, this means that "sharing content that violates another's reasonable expectation of privacy, for example streaming from a private space, without permission" is against the rules. Presumably, this would make streaming random people's trip to the bathroom a violation of Twitch's policies.

A large-scale return to Twitch after a violation of this kind sets a disturbing precedent about what's acceptable on the platform, which has been criticized for inconsistent enforcement of its rules.
In December, a Fortnite streamer was arrested and banned for assaulting his girlfriend on stream. The streamer, Luke "MrDeadMoth" Munday, had his stream reinstated after two weeks before it went offline again later in the week.