• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Dude coming back after like half a month for this shit is one case where I definitely wish that so-called "cancel culture" worked the way folks here believed it did

Mountainous

Banned
Jun 22, 2019
I like the guy for his character, but i was pretty fucking pissed when I was watching his E3 stream. He should've been banned for much longer IMO. Maybe even permanently banned. But, we all know how inconsistent Twitch is with their policies.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Twitch really sucks at bans when it comes to big streamers. It is more like a holiday for them and a big peak audience when they return.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
We're both claiming things. So no, it's on both of us.

It's interesting you solely call me out though. Why is that?...
It's not. You are making a specific claim of actions he took.

When Ninja dropped an n word in a stream, he said he didn't have a problem with it.

Since you are claiming that's what he did then the burden of proof is in you to prove that.

The other poster simply said there wasn't anything more past him doing a fake Chinese accent which has already been linked to in this thread.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
But you said there's a clip of him doing something that the other guy says doesn't exist. How would he provide evidence that something doesn't exist? That's why its up to you to prove him wrong with a clip of the incident.

You can't provide something that doesn't exist, but since that user referred to a clip of DrDisrespect where he talked about Ninja (and how he doesn't like him), I would assume THAT clip does exist. Doing searching for clips or VODs on Twitch is a fools errand since it's lazy loaded bullshit, but I'll try my best.

It's not. You are making a specific claim of actions he took.

Since you are claiming that's what he did then the burden of proof is in you to prove that.

The other poster simply said there wasn't anything more past him doing a fake Chinese accent which has already been linked to in this thread.

The funny thing is, your last line, there doesn't need to be. He's racist and he scoffed at any sort of criticism. He has no self-reflection. He's a piece of shit. And you ardently defending him have no reflection either. As far as you babbling about a burden of proof, as I said in my response to the other poster, I'll do my best. The fact that you don't consider what he did with that accent to be problematic enough isn't on me. That shit is on you.

Last edited:

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WOW ...just wow.

(Im done in this thread, this is like pearl clutching internet boiled down into a syrup in here- and blocking you entirely cause you earned it IMO - feel free to ignore me back :) )

Imagine the fact that you're this upset with me over this and yet you are defending this person so ardently. Jesus Christ.

Wait what?

No, that's not how that works. If you're claiming he said something, it's on you to prove that.

If the point is to prove that he's a racist, he's done so already. If the point is to add onto the fact he's a racist, I already said I'd do my best to find the clip.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Imagine the fact that you're this upset with me over this and yet you are defending this person so ardently. Jesus Christ.

If the point is to prove that he's a racist, he's done so already. If the point is to add onto the fact he's a racist, I already said I'd do my best to find the clip.
You made the claim, then immediately revealed that you don't have the proof, then tried to deflect by misapplying how burden of proof works. Of course people are going to be upset.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Really not that hard to find the clip of Doc defending PewDiePie's n-word shit. Shroud was similarly dismissive at the time.

Yeah I was about to post this. This was what I meant, I mistakenly thought it was Ninja (sad how many different streamers have done this).

You made the claim, then immediately revealed that you don't have the proof, then tried to deflect by misapplying how burden of proof works. Of course people are going to be upset.

You have something to say now that bricewgilbert posted evidence? This shit is fucking comical honestly.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
So he makes ching chang chong speech, mocks chinese speech, says "they are everywhere get them off the servers", defends PDPs usage of the n-word (didnt even know about that) and people will still say "Is that really it? Thats nothing."

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
There's nothing to be said since Brice lead with evidence and not with claims.

Yup, that is a yikes. You earned one yikes, sir.

So he makes ching chang chong speech, mocks chinese speech, says "they are everywhere get them off the servers", defends PDPs usage of the n-word (didnt even know about that) and people will still say "Is that really it? Thats nothing."

It becomes pretty hard to prove racism when people saying racist things isn't adequate evidence. I think some of the people here would require this dude to be holding his KKK membership card in clear view of the camera (with the print in focus) in one hand, while holding a newspaper, with the current date prominently displayed, in the other. Hell, I'm not convinced that would be enough.

l0rd_farquaad

Banned
Sep 19, 2018
User banned (permanent): trolling, account in junior phase
He creates great content imo the best creator on twitch. I don't really care for all this other shit and most of you are out to find stuff to cry about.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018

Hard not to think "I do the same thing in private chats with my friends all the time" is the subtext

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
Hard not to think "I do the same thing in private chats with my friends all the time" is the subtext

It definitely is. Every time someone fails to see why dropping the N-word reflexively is a problem, you know they DEFINITELY do that shit. Otherwise they would feel a similar level of repulsion.

Oct 25, 2017
My twitch account got indefinitely suspended the other day because my username is a dick joke.

Dr Disrespect records people in a public toilet and gets a few weeks.

What am I doing wrong?

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
My twitch account got indefinitely suspended the other day because my username is a dick joke.

Dr Disrespect records people in a public toilet and gets a few weeks.

What am I doing wrong?

The problem isn't the offense, the problem is your level of fame. Dick jokes will be punished with permanent exile if you aren't popular, if you were Ninja levels of popular you could stream the mulching of orphans and walk away with a warning.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
How is acknowledging someone providing evidence of thier claim in contrast to someone making a claim then immediately admitting they have no evidence, a "yikes"?

I mean these are your posts here:

Is there more to the Dr Disrespect is racist thing, than him doing a fake Chinese accent years(?) ago? I'm still kind of confused on that point.

Wait, so was a minor ever even involved, or has that just been a fabrication?

You dont really answer about anything to that, your opinion. You just ask "Is there more?"
I posted evidence about that and how he thinks its not a big deal.

You asked for evidence about that other stuff, evidence is posted, who cares by whom, that he defended PDP using the N-word (not Ninja).

You have evidence he went into public restrooms, invading the privacy of other people, whether they are minors or not should not even make that much of a difference morally.

You have more evidence that he even says stuff like "these guys are everywhere...get em off the server".

________________________________________________________________________________

I have yet to see your own opinion about all that, after people posted evidence in the last 2 pages.

Ragnorok64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I mean these are your posts here:

You dont really answer about anything to that, your opinion. You just ask "Is there more?"
I posted evidence about that and how he thinks its not a big deal.

You asked for evidence about that other stuff, evidence is posted, who cares by whom, that he defended PDP using the N-word (not Ninja).

You have evidence he went into public restrooms, invading the privacy of other people, whether they are minors or not should not even make that much of a difference morally.

You have more evidence that he even says stuff like "these guys are everywhere...get em off the server".

________________________________________________________________________________

I have yet to see your own opinion about all that, after people posted evidence in the last 2 pages.
People have been making quite a point about him recording a minor throughout this thread, but it wasn't until someone stated they never saw that part of the story listed in any news stories that I even really questioned it. Which has me questioning a lot of the claims made here if there's no proof. That's why I'm asking for evidence.

Last edited: