• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Some Smash community stuff:

"Throughout the entire summer of 2016 I had a sexual relationship with Cinnpie (Cinnamon as she was known as during that time). She was 24 and I was only 14 during my experiences. I was manipulated, used, and sexualized."

I wish he truly finds the peace that he seeks.

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
I wish he truly finds the peace that he seeks.
3xFczKf.png

At least twitter is kind to him.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
A french mainstream news outlet has finally covered Ubisoft.

They've got about 20 accounts of sexual harrassment and misconduct from high-level employees. It's described as completely rampant and protected by HR.

next.liberation.fr

Récits de harcèlement et d'agressions sexuelles à Ubisoft : «Les jeux vidéo c’est fun, on peut tout faire, rien n’est grave»

«Libération» a recueilli une vingtaine de témoignages qui décrivent, au siège du numéro 3 mondial du secteur, un système toxique, dominé par des hommes intouchables, que protégerait «un mur des RH».

Article is behind a paywall unfortunately

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
A french mainstream news outlet has finally covered Ubisoft.

They've got about 20 accounts of sexual harrassment and misconduct from high-level employees. It's described as completely rampant and protected by HR.

next.liberation.fr

Récits de harcèlement et d'agressions sexuelles à Ubisoft : «Les jeux vidéo c’est fun, on peut tout faire, rien n’est grave»

«Libération» a recueilli une vingtaine de témoignages qui décrivent, au siège du numéro 3 mondial du secteur, un système toxique, dominé par des hommes intouchables, que protégerait «un mur des RH».

Article is behind a paywall unfortunately

HR is nothing more than a corporate paycheck.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Here's another one unfortunately, involving some disgusting trash

When MikeZ being creepy in texts still isn't the worst Skull Girls-related news this month.

Reading J's response to hearing his friend just got sexually assaulted really puts toxic gaming culture in perspective.

Everill

Banned
Dec 2, 2018
It'd be nice if Cohh shared what he may have learned with his audience. Maybe I'm in the minority of people that still feel bothered by this? Idk.
yeah I'm disappointed in Cohh, honestly not sure why at this point I expect more from cis-het men...
Just seeing JP go about his daily streams and shows must hurt like hell and it'll discourage people from speaking up again

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
I admit I have lingering doubts about Kaitlyn's case. That's how I'm feeling right now from all the cases that was posted here.

After the way she handled it, pulled other people who doesn't want to get involve with it (even geoff RIP), the way it got muddled, and other accusations thrown back and forth

A story that is straight to the point was her strongest weapon. And she didn't use it

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
Kaitlyn needed and still needs to just tell her story. Tell us if there is more shit with itmeJP than what she airead and JP admited to in his statement. Tell us about RollPlay members name and what went down there, she never named him to anyone to whom she told story back then.

It's also fully in her right not to tell it yes, but she walked half way there and then turned back. While dragging Annemunition and Shannon into it all to really make it all muddy.

Also I doubt Cohh anything that wasn't know or stated before. He dropped his management group at the drop of the hat because of allegations, even when it costs him a lot time, cash and opportunities. I seriously doubt he would keep JP around as friend if he actually knew there being something.

On other thing: Have heard anything coming from allegations against that Twitch employee Hassan, seems like no one is saying or doing shit?

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really know if this counts since these are how anonymous people have been harassing a twitch streamer but this is so fucking gross.

She is 14, and they've been doing it since she was 12.

Everill

Banned
Dec 2, 2018
I can understand why she wouldn't tell more, yeah she probably shouldn't have tagged more people into it all but she got backlash and there is still a cease and desist. Even if she tells the truth word for word in exact details, if JP feels like it or the lawyers he hired they could just challenge that and claim the C&D was broken no? there is no video record of everything that happened. if I didn't have the money and the absolute 100% backing of a lawyer who says I will 100% not be dragged into court if I tell my story.. I probably wouldn't do it, court cases and fees would ruin my life.

JP need to withdraw that C&D, 100%. It's not on her.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
I can understand why she wouldn't tell more, yeah she probably shouldn't have tagged more people into it all but she got backlash and there is still a cease and desist. Even if she tells the truth word for word in exact details, if JP feels like it or the lawyers he hired they could just challenge that and claim the C&D was broken no? there is no video record of everything that happened. if I didn't have the money and the absolute 100% backing of a lawyer who says I will 100% not be dragged into court if I tell my story.. I probably wouldn't do it, court cases and fees would ruin my life.

JP need to withdraw that C&D, 100%. It's not on her.

C&D does nothing if she isn't saying any defamatory statement. And technically, she already broken the C&D by posting some information on the twitter and itmejp Subreddit.

Her telling the whole story and truth does not break it. It will also give her support for what really happened

Everill

Banned
Dec 2, 2018
C&D does nothing if she isn't saying any defamatory statement. And technically, she already broken the C&D by posting some information on the twitter and itmejp Subreddit.

Her telling the whole story and truth does not break it. It will also give her support for what really happened
I get that? maybe I just don't understand exactly the steps of what happens when you break a C&D.
But who decides if it's defamatory or not?
What she is saying could be true but it puts a bad light on JP / rollplay as a brand for X reason. Does that count?
Does she have the financial backing to risk getting into trouble? She talked to a lawyer that told her to not tell her story or she would risk getting into legal issues as long as the C&D was there?

Maybe I'm missing some aspect of it?

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I get that? maybe I just don't understand exactly the steps of what happens when you break a C&D.
But who decides if it's defamatory or not?
What she is saying could be true but it puts a bad light on JP / rollplay as a brand for X reason. Does that count?
Does she have the financial backing to risk getting into trouble? She talked to a lawyer that told her to not tell her story or she would risk getting into legal issues as long as the C&D was there?

Maybe I'm missing some aspect of it?
I'm not a lawyer, so maybe I'm completely wrong, but as I understand it, there is nothing really binding about a cease and desist. It's mainly just a warning from someone saying they will sue if you continue whatever it is they are warning about.

She could still be sued regardless of facts and it would probably be costly to defend even if she ultimately won (though maybe JP would be on the hook for her attorney fees if she won). So depending on her financial situation, it may be something she doesn't feel comfortable risking.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
About this case

The lawyer of one the accused (Tommy François) said here :

www.businessinsider.fr

Business Insider

Business Insider tells the global tech, finance, markets, media, healthcare, and strategy stories you want to know.

« We encourage all those who claim to be victims of our alleged actions to bring the matter before the judicial authorities. Such complaints would thus have the advantage of allowing the authorities to verify the authenticity of these allegations and allow us to respond to them and demonstrate their falsity. »

(I don't know why the "us" is used here, it's in the french article, maybe a legal usage)

That's the problem of women (or largerly abused person) in a nutshell. Without even verbal precautions, the lawyer of one of the accused told victims to bring their complaints to justice, because he already knows that such case are easy to dismiss (and on the other hand, he didn't mention defamation).

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
www.espn.com

Sexual abuse allegations surface in fighting game community

Several prominent fighting game community members have been accused of sexual abuse over the past few days.

ESPN is on it, even.

Quoting you to remember to update the thread this week. Thanks for sharing.

About this case

The lawyer of one the accused (Tommy François) said here :

www.businessinsider.fr

Business Insider

Business Insider tells the global tech, finance, markets, media, healthcare, and strategy stories you want to know.

« We encourage all those who claim to be victims of our alleged actions to bring the matter before the judicial authorities. Such complaints would thus have the advantage of allowing the authorities to verify the authenticity of these allegations and allow us to respond to them and demonstrate their falsity. »

(I don't know why the "us" is used here, it's in the french article, maybe a legal usage)

That's the problem of women (or largerly abused person) in a nutshell. Without even verbal precautions, the lawyer of one of the accused told victims to bring their complaints to justice, because he already knows that such case are easy to dismiss (and on the other hand, he didn't mention defamation).

If you are able to find a translation of the whole thing let me know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Quoting you to remember to update the thread this week. Thanks for sharing.
If you are able to find a translation of the whole thing let me know.

A translation made with https://www.deepl.com/translator

A wave of testimonials on harassment and sexual violence in the video game industry has been pouring in over the past few days. The media do not hesitate to talk about the #metoo video game movement: a liberation of speech to denounce sexism within a predominantly male environment, which could lead to real questioning and systemic changes. And this wave affects Ubisoft in particular.

The French giant - behind such franchises as "Assassin's Creed", "Far Cry" or "Rainbow Six" - is being questioned this Thursday, July 2, in a long investigation published in Libération. The daily describes the toxic atmosphere within certain departments, and the inaction of human resources, who are allegedly seeking to protect high-ranking men accused of harassment and sexual assault by former and current employees.

Here are the key points of the case:

June 19, 2020: the first testimonies against players and streamers

On 19 June, a Twitter user under the nickname Hollowtide denounced the attitude of a high-level "Destiny" player, calling him a "lord of garbage". An accusation that, as the New York Times writes, will lead to dozens of others. They are mostly made by women and target professional players or streamers, and have notably led to the resignation of the boss of a talent management company.

June 25: The accusations affect Ubisoft

The accusations reached Ubisoft and involved employees in Brazil, Sweden, Canada and France. On June 25, according to Bloomberg, the company publishes an internal message, followed by a press release on its website, announcing the opening of internal investigations "with the support of specialized external consultants". "Depending on the conclusions (of these investigations), we undertake to take all appropriate disciplinary measures," writes the company.

26 June: two executives are laid off, according to Bloomberg

On June 26, Bloomberg, citing internal sources, reports that Tommy François and Maxime Béland, two vice-presidents in the game development unit, have been laid off. However, Ubisoft does not confirm this information.

July 2: An investigation in Libération brings to light new testimonials.

This Thursday, 2 July, Libération is publishing a lengthy investigation into what the daily describes as a toxic system within the company. The investigation particularly incriminates Tommy François, the right-hand man of Serge Hascoët, Ubisoft's creative director, who oversees the creative aspect of all the company's projects. Tommy François is portrayed as a manipulator and a predator, protected by his hierarchy and human resources.

Libération says it has gathered the testimonials of some twenty former and current employees. One of the young women interviewed recounts being forcibly kissed by Tommy François at a company party in December 2015. "In this extremely toxic environment, Tommy is the conductor, but not the only one responsible. The problem is the system around him that allows someone like that to have power, to use it," explains Cassandra, one of the women who testifies in Libération. "That year after year he is promoted, externally valued, and treated completely differently from other people of the same rank, it's a system of impunity and privilege. In that system, to be a woman is to be at the lowest rung of the ladder."

Through his lawyer, Tommy Francois challenges these facts in a written message: "We encourage all those who claim to be victims of our alleged actions to bring their cases to the judicial authorities. Such complaints would thus have the advantage of allowing the authorities to verify the authenticity of these allegations and to allow us to respond to them and demonstrate their falsity".

Libération also points the finger at the inaction of human resources. "This is a systemic evil that affects all of Ubisoft," one of the newspaper's sources went so far as to say. "There was a kind of induced complicity on the part of HR with Tommy Francois. We have the impression that we're dealing with an untouchable system, protected by top management," adds a man who claims to have been harassed.

These revelations prompted a reaction from Marlène Schiappa, the Secretary of State for Gender Equality. "I welcome the fact that once again this can be brought to light. I welcome the fact that once again this can be brought to light," she told Franceinfo. "There is sexism and sexist and sexual violence in the video game society, just as in politics and sport. There are employers and organizations where this is happening and they must put an end to it. It's their responsibility."

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Raquel - "I am warning you about @ScionStormTV. I am not friends with this person, nor do I know anything about him aside from the fact that he follows me on all of my socials. He tells people that I moved to NJ to be with him and that we had an intimate and sexual relationship.

Eb7b2ByUYAAAMa2

I want to protect other people from being manipulated, lied to, and potentially preyed upon. I was unaware that this situation has been going on since Nov 2019 and I'm afraid that @ScionStormTV may have been speaking to and manipulating more than one person. Upon reading, my skin was crawling and I was mortified that I was the subject. For context, these screenshots are from a person who developed an online candor with @ScionStormTV and for obvious reasons, I chose to protect their identity. From what I know, and I know very little about the person who came forward to me, they spoke regularly and a lot of the time, the conversation was led by @ScionStormTV and was often about me. Here is the extent of our "relationship" for context from my dm's,

Eb7XHEaVcAAekTV

In response to these screenshots and for clarification, I moved to NJ to work with @dignitas as a content creator May 2019. I moved back to Atlanta in Nov 2019. I worked on NYE @OS_NewYorkCity and played a show with my band, which was streamed on Twitch.

Eb7bg2uXkAEGf9_

TLDR; ScionStorm is using my likeness and deceiving others into communicating with him. I don't fully know to what extent, but please protect yourself if you have been in contact with him."

Kiwi - "I have also had an issue getting @/ScionStorm to leave me alone recently. What began as a nice friendship and streaming connection devolved into a place where I had to ask him repeatedly to stop contacting me, to no avail. I have been asking to be left alone, him not listening, me blocking him, and then him reaching out on another platform. For months. Even my business email, which I keep on my Twitter for opportunities, he uses to contact me inappropriately despite me asking him not to. I thought I could handle it. I thought telling a grown ass man that I don't want to talk to him would be enough but it never was. And I tried to be cordial in public but I can't take it anymore.

Eb7mtWiU0AAAkJU

I have literally screamed at the top of my lungs for him to back off, to stop telling me he loved me, to stop personally contacting me. Some days I didn't want to go live because I knew he'd be there on this same bullshit.

Eb7nLPMWAAAD0DM

He still tipped, still bought gifts, still came to talk even though I was telling him to leave me alone. I knew I'd look like the bad guy because he publicly supported me and I didn't want to embarrass him or me. This shit sucks because all I wanted him to do was leave me alone, and he couldn't do that. NONE of this was necessary. When someone decides they don't want to engage with you, you don't get to run over that and do whatever you want. LEAVE PEOPLE THE FUCK ALONE. If this man has been in your DMs on some "I'm a content creator, I can help you" bullshit, please fucking beware. Please. I'm disappointed in myself for not saying something sooner. I felt very embarrassed and even now feel bad for having to do this when all he had to do was get the fuck away from me. He has been blocked, blocked, reported. But I still owe my community an apology.

It is my responsibility to protect people I bring into my space, and I couldn't even protect myself. I kept this info close to me in order to avoid conflict, but I could've been protecting and enabling someone who didn't deserve my silence. I'm deeply sorry for that. Scion, if you're reading this, which you likely will be, your affection for someone does not give you permission to contact them anyway. Please stop incessantly messaging women against their wishes. It needs to stop.

From my DMs: Idk who he's talking about but he's sliding in EVERYONE's DMs to play the victim. I don't even know who he's talking about here, but it could be anyone. Hell, "she" probably doesn't even exist.

Eb8CRhqWkAAd1Sx

ItsWoofy - "This man has been a creep for years. Filing background checks on my ex's and probably on all the girls he preys on too. Be careful, he's not the only one. "o I can help improve your stream" nah, don't let their donations fool you. @RaquelLily I'm sorry you dealt with this too. I've dealt with him. Please tread carefully. I've know him for 5+ years and he's not the only viewer/mod/streamer with a "plan to help you succeed" rhetoric in order to get close. I've listed a couple others who do the same. It's not ok. And has caused me A LOT of stress.

Eb9FylJWkAEDSEA

Eb9FywKXQAYjFiB

Eb9FylkUMAAQb6C

Eb9FyljUMAAdDG_

Sol Zoldyck - "I started ignoring this guy that use to hit me up a lot because something felt off...now it's come out that he was trying the same routine on other girls and harassing them. This is why it's so important to speak up. You never know who is experiencing the same thing or worse. This man tried to run his "I can help you blow up" routine on me and I thought he was just trying to be helpful back when I didn't know much. It makes me sick seeing how he acted towards girls he successfully got close to. Thank goodness I stopped responding."

Eb8G7dQVAAAG1zs

Beyy - "Found today that this weirdo @ScionStormTV has not only been sabotaging my relationships with others but he's been creating stories of me and other women who I don't even know. Thankfully @kiwionthesticks was able to share her experience with him making things up about me.

Eb8cMK7VAAA_UYW

Imagine living your life and someone is going around making up stories about you to other people, my mind is so blown right now and it makes me wonder who's changed towards me as a result of this bullshit. Omg girl I have a story too wtf. I'm so sorry you went through this. Me & Scion has a falling out last year because he was literally talking reckless to my chat while we were discussing which horror game I should play. Nothing has come to light that he's said things about me but I don't doubt it as he would tell me about a number of women. Especially someone named Fran that he supposedly dated for a while. I started supspecting that he was lying and so I'd ask for pics of them together when she supposedly came to visit and there was always a story as to why he couldn't provide one pic. Moving onto the sorry about the horror game he caused a huge scene on my stream and everyone thought he was crazy.

My old mods @TheBlueOokami and @Reaver_Bharash were there to confirm the story of Scion going crazy in stream chat. I tried to tell him later in DMs that it wasn't cool and he tried to make it seem like he was saving my life or and if it wasn't for him I'd be banned."

Eb8LBYNUcAAvF-6

Eb8LBUdUEAAmO9T

Eb8LBUdU8AIhZAC

Eb8LBXMVcAELdP_

OmegaProYT - "Since he is tweeting like nothing happened since he tweeting like nothing happened. @ScionStormTV used his position and straight up lied to women about "helping their careers blow up" in an attempt to get an in with them. he has not, nor can he help you. he's taken credit for helping people's careers to add."

Kawaiimunchkin - "Had an experience like this in April. Couldn't even feel happy about the gifted subs b/c the dude would pressure dates in my chat & dms. And then would complain about spending money on women & make passive vengeful threats. I almost wanted to quit streaming altogether due to this."

SleepyMia - "I have not had a creepy experience with Scion. However, I can confirm that he did reach out to me and attempt to help me "grow my career." I don't remember how that interaction went, but it didn't go far luckily. I believe what women are saying about him."

Last edited:

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Eb6IDwVWkAAV5Tx

While redeye caught me totally offguard I suspected Tobi was an issue because of Soe's departure.

Fuck this guy and fuck his taking the ball I'm going home attitude.

If you want the long details behind his story:

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Need to update OP when I am able to.

u/cavemold582 - "Joey head of EVO being accused of sexual abuse to minor. EVO be over for good."

fltsezw74e851.jpg

u/hinata2000100 - "EVO Online has been fully cancelled, Mr Wiz has been fired from working with EVO, Tony Cannon is new CEO"

Eb9r7xDUcAAUMDJ

Shinku (BBTAG Evo winner)

Eb8tstfXYAY2J3X

Other news - NetherRealm, Capcom, TFH, Mane6, Bandai Namco, among others have pulled from EVO.

GoldenFate17 - "This was said about Wizard back in 2018."

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Leafeator - "Lifting from /u/reinessa to provide context for anyone coming in blind to this post, or wanting to refrence older threads. It's long. Sorry.

Please remember to use the report button, and stay civil with one another here.
Meruna
Tobiwan
Botjira
Hot_Bid
GenghisKhatt
Professional
Community Figures

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding World of Warcraft community,

Flair Tamer - "As I am sure many of you are aware, there have recently been several allegations of sexual misconduct made against prominent members of the World of Warcraft community (and others in the wider video-game world). As was the case with the Blitzchung event last October, discussions around this topic do not fall within the scope of our subreddit rules. However, we recognize that sometimes circumstances arise where those rules should be laid aside for the greater benefit of the community. This is clearly one of those times.

The moderating team of r/wow stands in support of those community members coming forward with their stories. We also stand in support of those who may be suffering in silence, be that out of fear or any other reason. Existing discussion threads covering this topic will be locked and cleaned up, and future threads will be removed. Please be aware that any comments that break any of our other rules will still be removed and sanctioned. This situation is serious and sensitive, and any comments not respecting that will also be removed at the moderation team's discretion.

Resources for Awareness and Education Surrounding Sexual Assault/Harassment in Streaming and Gaming

Please be aware that some of the following accounts contain graphic descriptions of abuse, including rape.
Fragnance:
Everidly/Nugget

TMSean:
vt_Hali

Willxo:
efyx0
daiDOLLASIGNy

Bay/FinalBossTV:
Hodiaa
Elysia

Swifty:
Takarita
Nanokitten/KoozyL More from Nano

Sascha:
AnnieFuchsia
Swebliss

Josh:
Poopernoodle
Wigglygiggles
SlappedSpaghetti
2Alexmae5
Gwenagerie
ZoeDalle
KinetyWoW
Anonymous

Please message me directly if I need to add more links."

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017

Even after all that...

Alinity - "Please fucking stop I can't do this anymore". Keemstar - "Do you think it's any coincidence that Alinity started crying on stream about being bullied yesterday? It's almost like the perfect timing right after a tragedy. Some might say straight up up manipulation." ki3ran_05 - "After a streamer was bullied by the community to the point where he killed himself do you not think that then less than a day later you could stop for a while with the constant abuse thrown around yes she was never punished because they investigated it."

I hope there will be a day where this Keemstar gets banned from every platform.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020

Twitter thread outing Dr. Fatbody (speedrunner who got banned from GDQ for getting into multiple fist fights among other problems/fighting game guy) as a rapist by way of two sources who wanted to remain anonymous through mike89, a respected member of the community.

Also hey, witwix is still just floating around completely ignored by all of this despite siccing his fanbase on his accusers and outing their real names live on stream as well.

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017

Twitter thread outing Dr. Fatbody (speedrunner who got banned from GDQ for getting into multiple fist fights among other problems/fighting game guy) as a rapist by way of two sources who wanted to remain anonymous through mike89, a respected member of the community.

Also hey, witwix is still just floating around completely ignored by all of this despite siccing his fanbase on his accusers and outing their real names live on stream as well.

Thank you for sharing this.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Damn so there's also a huge MeToo moment happening in porn right now. I had heard about the Ron Jeremy thing but apparently it goes a lot further than that. The stories are pretty fucking horrifying, jesus.

What a shocker! [/sarcasm]

The turnover rate of actresses relative to the Johns made this fairly obvious. Heck I without knowing anything about it I'm sure gay porn is equally a shit show.

If you aren't the owner or director don't do porn. It is a terrible career path.

Even after all that...

Alinity - "Please fucking stop I can't do this anymore". Keemstar - "Do you think it's any coincidence that Alinity started crying on stream about being bullied yesterday? It's almost like the perfect timing right after a tragedy. Some might say straight up up manipulation." ki3ran_05 - "After a streamer was bullied by the community to the point where he killed himself do you not think that then less than a day later you could stop for a while with the constant abuse thrown around yes she was never punished because they investigated it."

I hope there will be a day where this Keemstar gets banned from every platform.

Allintiy was defending Jenna Marbles for using blackface and I'm still aggravated over how she abused her cat. I'm not going to sit through a 52 minute stream. Can you provide a timestamp that directly goes into what she was talking about?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Damn so there's also a huge MeToo moment happening in porn right now. I had heard about the Ron Jeremy thing but apparently it goes a lot further than that. The stories are pretty fucking horrifying, jesus.
What a shocker! [/sarcasm]

The turnover rate of actresses relative to the Johns made this fairly obvious. Heck I without knowing anything about it I'm sure gay porn is equally a shit show.

If you aren't the owner or director don't do porn. It is a terrible career path.

Allintiy was defending Jenna Marbles for using blackface and I'm still aggravated over how she abused her cat. I'm not going to sit through a 52 minute stream. Can you provide a timestamp that directly goes into what she was talking about?

Thank you so much for picking this one out. If both of you can provide a summary of it, I would greatly appreciate it as I am already overwhelmed with updating this thread. Regarding the porn industry metoo movement.

As far as the timestamp goes, I do not have one right now but I will re-quote you later on.

Loanshark

Nov 8, 2017
Not exactly shocking that social maladjustment is a common phenomenon within communities where people make a living playing video games.

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Scion Storm - "Addressing The Whole Drama With KiwiOnTheSticks"

Scion Storm was the one gacha Youtuber I followed in a sea of them, mainly to support black content creators. I am glad he uploaded this video, because it made me aware of the mountain of allegations against him. His defense is pathetic in light of the mountain of evidence stacking up against him. He deserves to be ousted. He's a complete creep.

NoName999

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Smash player Archangel with the identity theft. And using said thievery to send fake nudes and making people thinking he and the victim were dating.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Speaking of speed runners wasn't one of the popular YT ones accused of some stuff awhile back?

It wasn't summoning salt right, he's cool? It was like Apollo Legend right?

Lwill

Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad that this thread is around. There is so many for me to catch up on.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Speaking of speed runners wasn't one of the popular YT ones accused of some stuff awhile back?

It wasn't summoning salt right, he's cool? It was like Apollo Legend right?

Apollo Legend is just a giant scumbag in general who made up drama and made youtube videos about it. He apparently just made a video saying he was done making videos and it was a really terrible apology thing where he said he didn't want to make drama and it was all just a bunch of shit. Also he kept defending rwhitegoose, a known alt right gamergate style moron. Caleb Hart is another to avoid with a ton of misogyny, transphobia, general alpha male gamer garbage.

SummoningSalt's fine.