• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedPanda

Alt-Account
Banned
May 28, 2020
I just went from page 1 to 9 of this thread. this shit is horrible. the things I just saw where disgusting. the fact that a victim needs to apologize for letting the world know what happened to her makes me sick to my stomach.

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
tsm_leena - "I want to confirm we did an investigation before the news leaked, we did confirm the chat logs with the girls that came forward, these things were sent to Cowboy's lawyer and agent. He agreed to terminate when presented the chat logs. At the time, there was not a #metoo movement in the industry and the girls were bullied and uncomfortable with sharing their stories. I definitely did do an investigation and addressed the concerns with his counsel. The same logs that were sent to me were floating around the Fortnite community for a while and recently did come out due to this movement.

https://twitter.com/notPixies/status/1276667513204617216

Regarding Diego, we are addressing this internally right now."

FrankieWard - "On being a woman in E-sports"

Esports Talk - "Dr Disrespect Responds to Ban and New Theories Explained"

Esports Talk - "TSM Removes Diego Following Involvement with Underage Girls"

Omar Ramzy

Banned
Oct 21, 2019
I don't like the public shaming method.
They should take the legal road first before using the internet.
Public shaming is a double edged sword and I'd hate it if any innocent was affected negatively by it.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
Public shaming is a double edged sword and I'd hate it if any innocent was affected negatively by it.
The legal method usually isn't viable since it's hard to get proof.
Plus, public shaming leads to consequences for abusers a thousand times more often than lawyers.

Last edited:

Accoun

Oct 25, 2017

60777.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Konoha
i have zero clue how ERA feels about Destiny but he has been supporting the victims by doing allegation streams where he brakes down the allegations and how fucked up all this is.

Omar Ramzy

Banned
Oct 21, 2019
User Banned (permenant): Victim blaming

Racerprose

Banned
Aug 26, 2019
User banned (permanent): Dismissing a rape victim as seeking attention

Wow, the mum part really shocked me.

Um, no offense, but this story is not about any streamers or anything to do with her experience as a streamer - its just a sad story......

I've always known she is an attention seeker. Her streams mainly lately are her going swimming and if she gets a certain number of subs in a stream, she goes in the water to get wet and talking about how another male streamer (Destiny) is her boyfriend.

Just seems like she wants some spotlight and it kinda takes the attention away from the other girl streamers who are revealing the truths about other streamers and the power struggle.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

Perhaps if we believed victims more and put in place more legal steps to help them than being pubic wouldn't be required, the *legal* ways are fucking broken and not working.

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
But what if they were lying?
I faced something like that not long ago.
And I'm still being criticized for something I didn't do.
What if they're not? False allegations are statistically rare (around 5%) and I don't know about you, but I'd rather side with a liar than a rapist or a sexual predator.

It's about believing victims and giving them space, because they rarely get any justice, in court or otherwise.

Bandage

Oct 25, 2017
The Internet
But what if they were lying?
I faced something like that not long ago.
And I'm still being criticized for something I didn't do.

Should I have used Dante's pic for a better example?
What about all the people that go to jail because of failings in the legal system?
The percentage of innocent people in jail is much much larger than the percentage of people that get falsely accused of abuse.
The legal system is not only broken but it simply doesn't work for the common people.
Mob justice isn't perfect, but at least we're getting results for victims we wouldn't get otherwise.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
What about all the people that go to jail because of failings in the legal system?
The percentage of innocent people in jail is much much larger than the percentage of people that get falsely accused of abuse.
The legal system is not only broken but it simply doesn't work for the common people.
Mob justice isn't perfect, but at least we're getting results for victims we wouldn't get otherwise.

This is a good way to put it for everyone that says "what if they are lying because someone has lied before". Thanks!

Good on some of these companies at least acknowledging the crap and taking some steps. Unlike others who immediately sic their fanbase on the accuser, shout at them and calling them a liar, and get a lawyer involved to essential silence them because they have more money than the accuser.

angry(creepy predator) joe

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
What legal road? For most of these victims, the only evidence they have is their own testimony and at most one or two people who can corroborate it. There is no hard evidence if that's what you're asking for.

And in several of these cases, the act itself is not technically illegal. For example it's not technically illegal for an adult to make out with a minor like in the case of TSM Diego. But it is disgusting and morally wrong. And he's getting publicly shamed for it.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
More on Fedmyster case (Jesus.. that manipulation)

TheSuperking

fed told multiple people that he and poki were dating but to keep it a secret
when fed and poki would get in arguments he would ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist for days at a time, and talk shit about her/straight up lie to other people in their social circle for sympathy
fed would go over to the Just Friends house and walk into girls rooms unannounced, hop into their beds, talk shit to them about Yvonne/other girls that friend zoned him
Poki feels like Fed was responsible for her becoming more distanced from the other people in the OTV house because of all his shit talking behind her back
Fed would bad mouth girls that shot him down regularly
Poki and Yvonne were worried about hiring a girl to work for OTV because they were concerned about Fed having a female subordinate in the work place
DisguisedToast confronted Fed
about him being a creep about a year ago, Fed responded by getting angry and was more worried about who knew what happened than apologizing/reforming his behavior
Fed actively campaigned to Poki and others to get Yvonne kicked out of OTV after the incedent between them

Fed had been telling people he was in a relationship with Pokimane

He is one of the big reason why she left the streamer house

Scarra had an intervention with Fed & 6 girls with stuff against Fed, but Fed tried to manipulate his way out of it right after the meeting

Last edited:

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This story is awful, truly awful. Sleepyk was a Melee commentator and a former member of the Smash conduct panel, the group that hands out community wide bans for harassment. No doubt there will be calls to reform the panel's structure in the coming weeks.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
Damn that Fed dude was fucked. He was isolating Pokimane by trashing her to everyone else behind her back and also telling guys she liked that he was dating her all while she was confiding in him that she felt no one liked her. Then knowing that she was isolated he would randomly just ignore her completely as like a punishment thing. This was some serious manipulation. He tried to get Yvonne fired after she rejected him and almost succeeded. He would also shit on other girls that rejected him to the rest of the OTV people to make them hate the other girls. This guy was a weaponized "nice guy" incel in action. This is all in addition to the sex assaults of course.

I don't follow this group at all but just from an outside perspective this is a very interesting case studio for manipulation and predatory behavior. I see sociopath thrown around a lot but this Fed guy really fits the bill.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Damn that Fed dude was fucked. He was isolating Pokimane by trashing her to everyone else behind her back and also telling guys she liked that he was dating her all while she was confiding in him that she felt no one liked her. Then knowing that she was isolated he would randomly just ignore her completely as like a punishment thing. This was some serious manipulation. He tried to get Yvonne fired after she rejected him and almost succeeded. He would also shit on other girls that rejected him to the rest of the OTV people to make them hate the other girls. This guy was a weaponized "nice guy" incel in action. This is all in addition to the sex assaults of course.

I don't follow this group at all but just from an outside perspective this is a very interesting case studio for manipulation and predatory behavior. I see sociopath thrown around a lot but this Fed guy really fits the bill.

"Ohh I'm just drunk guys!"
He is a Manipulative Incel predator and It baffles me how he can stream with all the things he did in the background.

Omar Ramzy

Banned
Oct 21, 2019
Perhaps if we believed victims more and put in place more legal steps to help them than being pubic wouldn't be required, the *legal* ways are fucking broken and not working.
What legal road? For most of these victims, the only evidence they have is their own testimony and at most one or two people who can corroborate it. There is no hard evidence if that's what you're asking for.

And in several of these cases, the act itself is not technically illegal. For example it's not technically illegal for an adult to make out with a minor like in the case of TSM Diego. But it is disgusting and morally wrong. And he's getting publicly shamed for it.

I'm not saying that they should only take the legal road, massing support while pursuing the legal road has proven to be the best way of getting results.
But public shaming with out pursuing legal actions is fruitless on the long road.
Suing and convincing other victims to do the same is a lot better than just writing a story on Twitlonger and just waiting for the corporations to take actions.
The legal system is broken because of settlements and the mostly no defense for one of the parties in most times.

A lot of innocent people are in prison because of someone else lying or having bad representation.
I don't defend anyone and I'm surely supportive of victims, but doing things the right way is the key to solving problems.
A lot of people in the past years were treated the same way and a lot of them are being accused now, nothing happened and they are still on their ways.

The balance is offset in a big way due to a lot of double standards and the mixing between a lot of individual unrelated subjects, which in the end leads to unfortunate outcomes, like someone's political views, education, religion, even the state they were born in or what legal or financial issues they or their friends and families faced.
Even if all of that wasn't related to the matter at hand.
The state of the entire globe is depressing and it's getting worse everyday and I'm worried of getting into a relationship or even declaring my opinions.
This is not very optimistic but I guess humans are on their highway to ruins and it's scary as F***.

Horror

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Do a lot of people here care what actually happens to flesh and bone human beings as long as their favorite electronic toy is being developed and sold?

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Do a lot of people here care what actually happens to flesh and bone human beings as long as their favorite electronic toy is being developed and sold?

I am just here collecting information and evidences before giving judgement. Some of the accused already admitted their wrongdoings
And there are examples here who are just fucking plain evil who deserves being exposed. This people don't suddenly change

never

Oct 28, 2017
i have zero clue how ERA feels about Destiny but he has been supporting the victims by doing allegation streams where he brakes down the allegations and how fucked up all this is.

Considering he got banned from this site for trying to justify using homophobic and racist language, I can't imagine this place thinks very highly of him.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
This story is awful, truly awful. Sleepyk was a Melee commentator and a former member of the Smash conduct panel, the group that hands out community wide bans for harassment. No doubt there will be calls to reform the panel's structure in the coming weeks.

He deleted his twitter apparently.

RellikSK

Nov 1, 2017

Scarra talks about the Chris situation, saying he backs Lily's account and Chris got of pretty easy.

Applebite

Oct 27, 2017
Considering he got banned from this site for trying to justify using homophobic and racist language, I can't imagine this place thinks very highly of him.
Yeah. It's a shame, I think he was successful in deradicalizing a bunch of gamerbro types and his debates were genuinely useful. But, especially as he is a public figure, I can't tolerate his "it's just a joke in private bro it doesn't matter" stance.

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
For a lot of those no law is being broken so it's either going public or shutting up and accepting it as the norm.

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
"Hassan Bokhari, a Twitch staff member, accused of sexual assault here. The post on this subreddit about him here."
My abuser is a well-known Twitch Staff member who happens to also handle partner's accounts – including those of women. His name is Hassan Bokhari, and goes by 'Hassan' on Twitch.

"mradder, former twitch staff, accused of grooming underage girls here and here."
I told him as much when he tried to get me to masturbate for him again

"Sascha Steffens, Co-CEO of Method, accused here and here. His response here."
My experience with Co-CEO of Method, Sascha.

The list in the original thread has grown significantly.

OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017
Update:

James Banks - " Now that Redeye has decided to leave esports, I request everybody respect his decision and give him space. I will be taking a break from social media for a while to reflect. My final thoughts on this conflict and resolution are here."

Forbes - "Paul 'Redeye' Chaloner leaves Esports after assault allegations"

James Banks - "Further information on Paul 'Redeye' Chaloner & Luke Cotton. Info on his court case including Redeye's trial for child abuse & assault. I am leaving this all for the journalists to work with and will help them contact the people involved. ....Redeye and Code Red - Further information part 1"

James Banks - "The court case with Redeye referenced here is allegedly from his ex wife around domestic abuse and child abuse of his daughters: http://causelist.org/d/2f3nhm7visrz6/"

James Banks - "Luke Cotton harassing a high profile woman in the gaming industry at a business meeting",

DIFvhOu.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deathbysound

Deathbysound

Oct 27, 2017

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Some Smash community stuff:

"Throughout the entire summer of 2016 I had a sexual relationship with Cinnpie (Cinnamon as she was known as during that time). She was 24 and I was only 14 during my experiences. I was manipulated, used, and sexualized."

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
I don't think there is going to be consequences for Jp
Dropped Frames is currently live. Cohh is there with Dansgaming and Annemunition

Carcosan Stag

Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh
I don't think there is going to be consequences for Jp
Dropped Frames is currently live. Cohh is there with Dansgaming and Annemunition

Shit with him feels so unresolved. Really gets under my skin how Cohh especially is just willing to shrug shit off and carry on as usual. Shame how all this played out. I feel really put off from ever watching or supporting Dropped Frames again. Cohh and Zeke are good people, but I don't think I could enjoy watching after everything that's happened. Has Cohh made any mention of talking with JP about shit and deciding he's fine with things? As it is, it feels like everyone involved just went silent then back to business as usual.

Nox

Dec 23, 2017
The stuff with JP feels weird. Like Kaitlyn pretty much dropped it after Anne accused her of grooming. Nothing came off that either

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Has Cohh made any mention of talking with JP about shit and deciding he's fine with things? As it is, it feels like everyone involved just went silent then back to business as usual.

He said that he will make an informed decision 5-6 days ago? after gathering facts and all that. He probably learned something that made him side with JP.