• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the church's covid-killing air filter invention didn't work. SAD!

EDIT: Oh, this wasn't from the church rally, but the sad sack 6,000 people one. Still SAD!

Last edited:

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
...Win stupid prizes.
FF68dGG.gif

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT
Can you imagine busting your ass your entire career to get into the Secret Service and then you get Covid because the dipshit who just so happens to be President during your time insisted against all logic and science to hold an indoor rally with thousands of people.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How hasn't this orange fucker gotten it yet?? It's like he has a cheat code on for this shitty simulation
There was a period right after the "injecting bleach" debacle that he kept cameras off of him and was solely on Twitter, and I'm wondering if they were hiding his symptoms

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I still say it's not good if he gets it. Because he'll most likely live, pretend he was fine the whole time and has no symptoms or alignments and see it's fine nothing to worry about people, etc, etc.
Got the feeling he has had it a while ago. There is no way he would be doing stuff like that otherwise, he is a coward.
There was a period right after the "injecting bleach" debacle that he stayed out of the spotlight and was solely on Twitter, and I'm wondering if they were hiding his symptoms

hmm ya y'all are probably right. That's actually a very interesting theory.

How incredibly evil is to get the virus and downplay it? orange goon can't go away fast enough.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
What if Trump actually got it but recovered and it's still affecting him.
Like how he stumbles around and can barely drink and all that.
That would explain his low energy.
<conspiracy mode off>

I don't know how people do this allday everyday.

Oct 26, 2017
number of cases from that rally are gonna be sad

If there actually ends up being a couple of deaths from the rally, I wonder if Trump supporters would realize Trump dirctly has their blood on his hands. All so he could stroke his ego.

If two secret service personnel got infected at the rally, you know COVID was just running rampant throughout the crowd. The difference though is those secret service agents get tested regularly. But since the vast majority of the rally attendees believe COVID is a hoax, I bet they won't get tested until they're calling 911 for ambulance. Which means the virus will spread much farther and deeper, and we'll have a Super Spreader like event circa early March.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
If there actually ends up being a couple of deaths from the rally, I wonder if Trump supporters would realize Trump dirctly has their blood on his hands. All so he could stroke his ego.

If two secret service personnel got infected at the rally, you know COVID was just running rampant throughout the crowd. The difference though is those secret service agents get tested regularly. But since the vast majority of the rally attendees believe COVID is a hoax, I bet they won't get tested until they're calling 911 for ambulance. Which means the virus will spread much farther and deeper, and we'll have a Super Spreader like event circa early March.
Exactly. A closed indoor space where you allow anyone in unmasked is just asking for major trouble.

Trump and the GOP senators who acquited him all have a lot of blood on their hands right now.

Oct 26, 2017
Exactly. A closed indoor space where you allow anyone in unmasked is just asking for major trouble.

Trump and the GOP senators who acquited him all have a lot of blood on their hands right now.

I just can't get over that since mid-March over the last 3 months, there have only been two large indoor events in the ENTIRE United States. And those two large-scale indoor events were conducted by the President of the United States. The guy who's job description is to protect the American people It's absolutely insane.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
I just can't get over that since mid-March over the last 3 months, there have only been two large indoor events in the ENTIRE United States. And those two large-scale indoor events were conducted by the President of the United States. The guy who's job description is to protect the American people It's absolutely insane.
i didn't even know that and yeah, when put like that it really is. and he's conditioned us to accept this as somehow normal.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was listening to Gaslit Nation pod and the ladies pointed out something which I felt I knew, but never really realised, in that these rallies are the only legal, sanctioned mass gatherings in the country. No sports, no concerts, no festivals, just Trump rallies. That's kinda messed up.

Oct 26, 2017
I was listening to Gaslit Nation pod and the ladies pointed out something which I felt I knew, but never really realised, in that these rallies are the only legal, sanctioned mass gatherings in the country. No sports, no concerts, no festivals, just Trump rallies. That's kinda messed up.

In Arizona, Trump's rally just straight-up violated the state and local health mandates. But who's going to stop him? Once the state agrees to hold a Trump event, Trump will just do whatever the hell he wants especially in Red states.

Oct 27, 2017
Trump cant keep dodging the bullet. I'd say 50/50 he gets it in the next month or two. And even worse chance on him surviving. I'd prefer to see him voted out and arrested though.