• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Doug Bowser is visiting Japan because that's where his bosses are. Why does it have to relate to a specific WSJ rumor? Lol.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
If you follow him on Twitter, you'll notice he posts from Japan somewhat frequently. Definitely not something to read into.

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Doug is in Japan to do bird watching and you guys are gonna sit here and try to read tea leaves.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Is Phil Spencer still in Japan?

my uncle works at nintendo and he told me phil spencer is now at Sony Interactive Entertainment, Japan Studio to discuss about Celeste 2 with Hideo Kojima and Hayao Miyazaki on collaborating on a project to be release on the Google Stadia.

EDIT: My uncle also told me that Jony Ive is there together with Sting & Namie Amuro to discuss about this collaborative project that is seeming going to be released next 30th of february.

Phazon

Oct 26, 2017
Belgium
Shocking news, an American CEO of a Japanese company visits the HQ in Japan on a regular basis. Should be quite obvious and can be about literally anything tbh, so I wouldn't make any assumptions based on tweets like this one.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
And yes, he's probably talking about E3 plans and Switch Pro/Mini. He's the fucking President of Nintendo of America. He probably talks about that shit every single day in some form or another.

PKthndr

Oct 25, 2017
Breaking News: Doug Bowser has a job and he does his job. That's all for today folks thanks for watching.

Dr. Collins

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Knowing that he's in Japan doesn't help us determine literally anything. Lol. Him having a Twitter is not going to give us any sort of insider access. Bill Trinen has always had one, & he's never let anything remotely newsworthy slip. NoA are tight-lipped.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Man who runs the American side of a Japanese company visits Japan

I don't think there's anything to speculate about here

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
Doug Bowser talks about college football on Twitter. The next NCAA game is Switch exclusive confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.