• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dmgdbug

Oct 27, 2017
honestly, i think mkb is gonna be really good vs high armor targets. regardless of the accuracy, it's still an item that gives a 75% chance to deal 60 pure damage with your right click. if you stack that with some negative armor effects, it's gonna be devastating.

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
for someone who quit dota because the matches were too long turbo mode sounds awesome.

dmgdbug

Oct 27, 2017
is anyone able to find any games right now? the queues are so long. 7 minutes for basically evry game mode on USE/USW/EUW

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a clip of Kunkka's fleet talent and I don't know how I missed it when going over the notes and What In The Heck Are They Doing To This Game.

dmgdbug

Oct 27, 2017
yes test client. i got to join two games yesterday afternoon after long queues and someone abandoned in both. this is my first time queueing since and i figured there was a bug or something but i guess not. maybe this is fate telling me to play destiny til tomorrow

Twookie

Oct 25, 2017
I saw a clip of Kunkka's fleet talent and I don't know how I missed it when going over the notes and What In The Heck Are They Doing To This Game.
I mean, it literally says Ghost Ship Fleet - and nothing more, it's not really descriptive of what it actually does. I think most of us glossed over it .

It's cool af

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
yes test client. i got to join two games yesterday afternoon after long queues and someone abandoned in both. this is my first time queueing since and i figured there was a bug or something but i guess not. maybe this is fate telling me to play destiny til tomorrow

Nah, it's just that the test client isn't as populated when it comes to match making.

Pimienta

Oct 25, 2017
Test client doesn't have much of a population. If you want a match just get people for a inhouse.

Twookie

Oct 25, 2017
io is going to be insane this patch with the aghs talent, probably going to get banned every game I think.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe one day I'll get my struggling PC replaced to pick this struggling game back up. I feel if I wait to long it will be a totally different game.

I love the chat option for ability draft. So many times I watched a team mate take a spell I could have used and it was a pointless pick for them. I never had a mic hooked up so it's partially my fault but typing should have been allowed from the start.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe one day I'll get my struggling PC replaced to pick this struggling game back up. I feel if I wait to long it will be a totally different game.

I love the chat option for ability draft. So many times I watched a team mate take a spell I could have used and it was a pointless pick for them. I never had a mic hooked up so it's partially my fault but typing should have been allowed from the start.
I really hope they clarify some interactions in ability draft though.

There was a time I took Arc Warden's ultimate and none of his other skills, then a guy on my team immediately flames me for my "shit pick" ult, then I ask him why an he goes "you'll see".

It turns out for Arc Warden's ult only has the regular skills if you have them in the spots they normally go in. Literally no way I could have known that. So I got a double with no skills and items only.

L.E.D.

Oct 27, 2017

Cannot wait for that chat in ability draft. So many times I wanted to tell someone to pick rikis invisible, just to have them pass up on it.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
can centaur ult speed up techies mines??

I didn't think to try this. However one thing I did try: you can violate the rule of having land mines close to each other, so you can make it old school Techies again, but just not instant explosions.

So were there any changes to community features in this patch or is it just gameplay/UI stuff?

The guide system is getting a good overhaul, and the ranked seasons getting implemented. Other than that I'm not sure what else you would consider community.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think to try this. However one thing I did try: you can violate the rule of having land mines close to each other, so you can make it old school Techies again, but just not instant explosions.

The guide system is getting a good overhaul, and the ranked seasons getting implemented. Other than that I'm not sure what else you would consider community.

Was hoping for something better than the current report/commend/low priority stuff. It all just feels bad all the time unfortunately.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
Was hoping for something better than the current report/commend/low priority stuff. It all just feels bad all the time unfortunately.

I'd say the current system works quite well. When I report someone and they most definitely deserve it, I have gotten a notification action was taken within an hour or two. Their automation here is surprisingly good.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Phoenix's Sunray will get changed to vector targeting. Right now it works where the Sunray is treated a sort of a separate unit.

HylianSeven

Oct 25, 2017
im putting most of my efforts towards figuring out pango right now
What lane do you think he goes in so far? I could see a good argument for playing him mid as an initiator with ult, can wave clear with with maxing Shield Crash first, Swashbuckle to get to runes. I'm honestly not sure to max Swashbuckle or Shield Crash first. Swashbuckle is a total of 312 damage level 4, but if you are initiating with ult, you need the damage in Shield Crash.

Value point in passive for sure though.

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
don't forget swashbuckle can do more than that with passive and/or item passives (bash/mkb/mael/etc) proc

blink on it though = free wins