• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have discontinued the key list.

It appears that we have reached a sizable glut of people needing codes compared to people having codes.
People may still give codes or ask for codes, but over the past 12 hours less and less people were getting or giving codes.

If you need a code actively check out the first 4 for updates
1. r/underlords discord
2. Reddit underlords
3. Reddit dota2
4. Twitter
5. Wait for Valve to release the full Open Beta later this week
6. Also you can check out Riot's Teamfight Tactics beta and Dota Autochess in-game or on mobile while waiting (all free)

Bots are stealing a lot of the codes so use the Hide feature to ensure only Era people get it or make the code into a riddle so parsing bots can't just snipe them.

Kaim Argonar
Super tyvm for starting and keeping the list going.

Last edited:

W1SSY

Oct 28, 2017
9BM6C-V??JI-J3HV5 - Occulus Rift, HTC Vive, Playstation __
9BM6H-VZ8ZQ-??BR3 - "Death has no grip on me", removed for "pressing ceremonial reasons"
9BM6K-JY2XM-6PH?? - Now comes in bar and hero form! Sun Wukong

Last edited:

Chairdeath

Oct 29, 2017
Got two codes left:

8F8NQ-793ME-DMCQ9

8F8NW-0FP77-5G9KR

I'm a lot less imaginative than W1SSY, have at em!

EDIT:Taken!

Last edited:

Abderas

Oct 27, 2017
A3TCH-62DQT-N0??4 - Attacks with a staple gun

A3T??-3ZM9M-F7XX6 - Lina's sister

A3TCQ-XB??L-L282P - GG.. (not ez)

Last edited:

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man the game is unbalanced as hell right now, isn't it. I had Tide 2, Techies 2, Gyro 2, Kunkka 2 and Techies 1, with the 6 goblin/scrappy bonus. 10 pieces.
And I got fucked by a guy who had barely any synergy going on, 8 pieces, but a Shadow Fiend 3 and Troll Warlord 2. That's all he needed lol.

Granted he had probably better items than me, but still.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Man the game is unbalanced as hell right now, isn't it. I had Tide 2, Techies 2, Gyro 2, Kunkka 2 and Techies 1, with the 6 goblin/scrappy bonus. 10 pieces.
And I got fucked by a guy who had barely any synergy going on, 8 pieces, but a Shadow Fiend 3 and Troll Warlord 2. That's all he needed lol.

Did he have mages?

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

If you don't counter a ⭐⭐ ⭐ SF with a Demon Hunter he's doing a shitload of damage. Your regen is useless

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nope. He had one shaman though.
If you don't counter a ⭐⭐ ⭐ SF with a Demon Hunter he's doing a shitload of damage. Your regen is useless
The SF died often simply due to my stun combos and Techi/Gyro burst damage. Like, he couldn't even cast his stuff. But since he had his troll warlord at the other side, one of them always survived and almost single handedly fucked over my entire team lol.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
The private beta launched last Thursday so I would assume if the open beta is coming out tomorrow then they might announce something today.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Is this also the discussion thread for the game? I played a couple last night and I don't know but the layout of everything feels so claustrophobic in this one.

I do really like the improvement with leveling up characters, as well as showing you synergies with units in the store. However, it is also super annoying to try to see the traits of units you already own.

Tiny is also a motherfucker in this.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this also the discussion thread for the game? I played a couple last night and I don't know but the layout of everything feels so claustrophobic in this one.

I do really like the improvement with leveling up characters, as well as showing you synergies with units in the store. However, it is also super annoying to try to see the traits of units you already own.

Tiny is also a motherfucker in this.
ofc

D9SKLiaXYAUF485.jpg

The private beta launched last Thursday so I would assume if the open beta is coming out tomorrow then they might announce something today.
Valve will just launch it

I'll take a key if anyone has an extra. Also, TFT #2 on twitch atm
Was #1 all last night.
Most of them are "sponsored" so it's more like what happens after 2-3 weeks

centracore

Oct 25, 2017
I have one extra code available - first come, first serve:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

wumpy

Dec 22, 2017
one more:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
The UI for this game is weird. It's cleaner but a lot more cumbersome than the original mod, taking a bit to get used to. Stuff like not being able to see a hero's details and the unit pool at the same time etc.

edit: Seems I'm not the only one.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Someone had already taken it before you hid the code.
yes please hide or riddle your code.
parser bots just steal them

The UI for this game is weird. It's cleaner but a lot more cumbersome than the original mod, taking a bit to get used to. Stuff like not being able to see a hero's details and the unit pool at the same time etc.

edit: Seems I'm not the only one.
beta, hopefully shit takes big jumps for final product
needs VR too 🙏

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How does playing with friends work (assuming you can)? Just assuming it tosses you into the same game as each other.

Deleted member 28523

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah there's a create party thing on the main page.

I'm having fun although I'm still learning all the ins and outs. Tried a demon and demon hunter setup but it started to struggle once i got into the midgame and didn't know what to transition too. I really like Inventors though. I had some good success with them.

MadnB

Oct 25, 2017
For people still looking for codes, you should also check twitch streams with 2-3 viewers as some of them have spare keys. That's how I got mine relatively quickly

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Is the hardcore bot the only one that goes forever? Cause I've fought against the Challenge one and I won the game before even getting one 3 star unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.