• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CadisRai

Oct 27, 2017
Would be thankful if anyone could share a code.

Edit: Thanks for code

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kindly asking for a code as well.
I was itching to get a battle pass just for Underlords, but I could resist so far.

I hope the rumors for the Switch Version are real. That'd be huge

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Played my first game last night, came 2nd.

I've still never really figured out the lategame in auto chess. I was doing absolutely fine, and then this guy just started absolutely wrecking me. When the synergies and what all the heroes do isn't burned into your mind, it's really hard to analyse an enemies lineup and make a counter strategy. Compounding that is how briskly it moves, there's a very limited time window to make these decisions.

Also I have no idea how they're going to make money from this game. I guess that isn't a priority yet.

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'll join the waiting list for a key!
edit: Nabbed one from Reddit.

Last edited:

Auto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hook me up.

PYRDmHa.gif

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Played my first game last night, came 2nd.

I've still never really figured out the lategame in auto chess. I was doing absolutely fine, and then this guy just started absolutely wrecking me. When the synergies and what all the heroes do isn't burned into your mind, it's really hard to analyse an enemies lineup and make a counter strategy. Compounding that is how briskly it moves, there's a very limited time window to make these decisions.

Also I have no idea how they're going to make money from this game. I guess that isn't a priority yet.
Cosmetics. EZ 👏

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017

That's going to make analysis even more difficult hehe. I guess they do have a huge catalogue of cosmetics to pick from.

I wonder if they'll do cosmetics for the arena instead of the heroes. So when you look at the arena of other players, you can see a completely different theme with different decorations.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a key if anyone has an extra. Just started learning how to do this auto chess thing the other day with the mobile version and the mod, but really curious about Valve's take on it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need sleep right now. I'll compile a list tomorrow to make it easier for code havers to give to code needers.

That's going to make analysis even more difficult hehe. I guess they do have a huge catalogue of cosmetics to pick from.

I wonder if they'll do cosmetics for the arena instead of the heroes. So when you look at the arena of other players, you can see a completely different theme with different decorations.
I think they are physically bigger from 1 star to 3 star and they show the stars above their heads. Prolly add more sparklies too

Tangyn

Oct 29, 2017
Oooo as I can't get into the LoL one i'd love to give this a try if anyone has a key spare. Please and thanks

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
Well, I'd love a key if anyone can spare one. I've never played Auto Chess before (missed the train on it I guess), but I've been watching videos of this for the past couple of days and it looks cool.

I'm good :)

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Sure I'll take one, put enough time into Dota Chess not to I suppose. Thanks ahead of time.

DiscoShark

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am here for keys for Valve's new card game set in the DOTA universe.

Edit: Nevermind I'm in, thanks Underlords discord.

Last edited:

Razyl

Oct 25, 2017
If somebody has a key to spare, i'd love it! :-)

Got one!

Last edited:

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
If anyone has a spare key I'd like to give this a shot :)

Been out of DOTA for a few years after dumping 100s maybe 1000s of hours into it, so haven't even tried to the mod version yet. Certainly intrigued especially for the mobile versions later this week.

Edit - Got one! A buddy hooked me up :)

Last edited:

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have a key to spare? Auto Chess got me to download Dota 2 again and can't wait to see valves spin on it.

Blu

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take a key if anyone has an extra. Haven't played Dota in forever. Curious about this.

erd

Self-Requested Temporary Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I would also appreciate a key if anyone still has some. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.