• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
^ I wish my capture didn't stop and I had more footage of this KO match, I won this lol
MDDlQuuh_o.png

Played standard for the 1st time in a while and it was fun to see the solidarity of keeping bs away from the bloodbound players. Ended up with a 2* and 1* by the end of the game that were never used.

circuit

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm not misunderstanding, you can copy/paste board codes from practice mode to make custom puzzles

Gorgosh

Oct 26, 2017
I really enjoy the game, but two things:
Nerf Bloodbound/Bloodseeker pls, it is just so random
I can't get 3 star units. Like I am cursed or something?!? I am pretty much always highest Networth in games and enemy has 1-3 3* units already and I CAN'T GET THEM. Even if i spent all my money rerolling when I am level 9. It is infurating to say the least. Also I pretty much never get 2* 5 Gold units.
It took me 15! games to finish the Quest of gettin 3 3* units....

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoy the game, but two things:
Nerf Bloodbound/Bloodseeker pls, it is just so random
I can't get 3 star units. Like I am cursed or something?!? I am pretty much always highest Networth in games and enemy has 1-3 3* units already and I CAN'T GET THEM. Even if i spent all my money rerolling when I am level 9. It is infurating to say the least. Also I pretty much never get 2* 5 Gold units.
It took me 15! games to finish the Quest of gettin 3 3* units....
Play knockout for the ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ quests
If you are already playing knockout you got some bad 🍀

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the Annesix quest to get extra savage damage is near impossible with the changes. I've tried to go nothing but savages all day and have gone up maybe 3k damage because it's hard as hell to end up with all 6 and still be in the game.

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like the Annesix quest to get extra savage damage is near impossible with the changes. I've tried to go nothing but savages all day and have gone up maybe 3k damage because it's hard as hell to end up with all 6 and still be in the game.

Yeah they should probably change that quest.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got tired of trying for the Savage quest and leveled up to get a key to use on it. City crawl now finished. Now time to focus on the achievements and titles.

Only have Flawless, Stonehall, KO, and Master of None left of those.

Prestige Levels

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
store.steampowered.com

Dota Underlords - Retake the City - Steam News

RETAKE THE CITY Hello Underlords! We hope everyone is staying safe and keeping their distance. While it’s been a bit of a transition moving to a work-from-home situation, the team is happy to announce that one of the features on our ‘post ship’ pile is ready to go - City Crawl Prestige! It's...

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Changed the number of units in each tier in the draft pool. There are now 30 of each Tier 1 unit, 20 Tier 2, 15 Tier 3, 12 Tier 4, and 10 Tier 5. This should increase your odds of ranking up un-contested heroes, and in general encourage more diverse and unique crews in a match.
What were the numbers before?

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Thats not a bad thing imo. Having the draft portion of the game be more important and hate drafting more viable is good for the interactivity.

Deleted member 28523

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
all it does it make it even harder to 3* things. really don't understand the logic behind that one. 3* builds need more help not less lol.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they bring back the jail, maybe not daily gimped alliances but weekly or biweekly rotations of whole groups

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Early Bird is a weekly paper that contains the latest news from White Spire, new challenges to complete, and more. Complete the weekly Puzzle, Streetfight, and Objective to unlock the weekly reward! The Early Bird feature is available to players who have unlocked the Battle Pass. Enjoy this week's issue, and see you in White Spire!

Deleted member 18857

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So they're adding some sort of super ace effect? I wonder if that's a draft for the next season...
Still not sure if I'm going to bother with three stars in normal. In knockout though, Warlock is going to be wild.
Also, poor Io.