• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
DOH! Nothing on Android yet, based on publisher search.

"pub:Valve Corporation"

Fingers crossed...

des0lar

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Shame Underlords is getting bodied on Twitch. If it doesn't pick up soon I feel it going the way of Artifact.

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
omg they are doing it just like they said they would!

RIP Valve Time 1996-2019. A new era is upon us.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
The game runs fine on my shitty MiA1, but can you guys log in with your Steam account? It sends me to a login website, I log in and then nothing happens after it tells me to close the window.

pronk

Oct 26, 2017
Can login ok on iPad and it didn't send me to a website to do it, there's just a box that comes down. I had to enter a steam guard code too.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Can't login on android. Connect my account then when I click on the greyed out multiplayer it opens up the login bit with a "reconnect" button that does nothing. Certainly feels pretty rushed to mobile that's for sure!

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
Can't login on android. Connect my account then when I click on the greyed out multiplayer it opens up the login bit with a "reconnect" button that does nothing. Certainly feels pretty rushed to mobile that's for sure!

I'm in but can see a few people are having trouble. This all hasn't even been formally announced by Valve yet so hopefully they'll have it resolved soon.

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
If you search for Autochess you will find a shitload, most of the streamers are doing Riot's Teamfight Tactics atm. . .

Might be too simplistic, how to play

That's what I did and got overwhelmed, lol. But cool, thanks for the recommendation; just started the in-game tut and I can already see myself getting hooked.

Tim

Oct 25, 2017
ughj8E1.jpg
The best games are when you don't want it to end so you can finish your matches. Just needed one more Doom for 3 stars >:(

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017

• This has been one of the best teams I have been on here at Valve and I'm really proud of what we have done. The ability for the team to run itself and the company trusting us to do this, is what makes Valve such a great place to build games.

• Most importantly, I think the way we're running our beta and soon the Open Beta has been incredibly rewarding. The community is helping us build the game in real time. They have asked for features and we have literally turned around, discussed it, implemented and shipped them.

• If you're curious as to how Valve builds games, this project can be really informational. We have the freedom to quickly respond to what our community wants, and Steam lets us ship experimental features quickly, with the community telling us immediately if we ruined the game.

• Anyway, we're really excited about where we take the game from here. We have lots of ideas and our community does as well, so I think it's going to work out. Today you'll be able to play it on Steam and on your iOS or Android devices. See you all in White Spire.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just installed and it's running really slow on my Huawei p20 lite...must be the Chineese government checking out my play for strats...going to turn it off and on again to see if that makes any difference. I out the graphics slider to fastest...no diff there.

ninjabreadman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
What reconnect button do you guys see? with me I try to login, opens a firefox tab saying 'it is now safe to close this window' and the app itself just does fuck all.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
I know this is an old man yelling at clouds thing, but I can't believe this is a metric for a game's success.
It's not. People watch anything new related to LoL and Streamers will play it to get views but they always tend to drop off after awhile. This won't determine anything longterm. Underlords is doing fine and at the rate valve has updated the game is going to be great.

CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
fletcherdToday at 11:53 AM
Regarding failure to login to Steam and getting the "Reconnect" button:
If you are logged into Underlords on the PC, you might need to exit on the PC before launching on mobile. We aren't handling that very well right now. We'll fix that.

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Steam getting hit hard. Them hungry mobile users. Apple has it front and center on the App Store.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
So I have to Have Dota 2 installed to play it on Steam? I for some reason thought it would be separate.

Pepito

Dec 11, 2017
Let's go!

store.steampowered.com

Dota Underlords on Steam

Hire a crew and destroy your rivals in this new strategy battler set in the world of Dota. Introducing Season One: Explore White Spire and earn rewards on the Battle Pass. Pick from several different game modes, play on your own or with friends, and take advantage of crossplay on PC and mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.