• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Doritos Unveils New Doritos 3D Crunch

Doritos-3D-Are-Back-In-Chili-Cheese-Nacho-And-Spicy-Ranch-Flavors-678x381.jpg

In response to overwhelming fan-demand, snack brand Frito-Lay confirmed today that one of the brand's most sought-after snacks (Doritos 3D) will making their return for a new generation as new Doritos 3D Crunch, starting December 28, 2020.

the lack of Flamin' Hot at launch is disappointing, but maybe someday soon...

gimme a laundry-boner if old

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
jumpin jack cheese is still around, just not nation wide i don't think
I found a bag randomly at a gas station a couple of years ago but was never able to find a full sized bag, or any proof that this wasn't just a fever dream. We must not have them near me, but knowing they're around is good. They're the best.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Every time something like this comes back it's always tastes like a pale imitation of the original

moblin

Oct 25, 2017
Москва
weren't these just a marketing gimmick to fit less product in the same amount of space

unlike something like p'zones, which were actually a quality product worthy of praise

KDC720

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the old commercials with Frankie Muniz for these. I remember trying them as a kid and thinking they were fine, curious to see if they hold up.

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Since Doritos is owned by Frito Lay, I wonder if they just put the chili cheese frito mix on 3D Doritos.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. I vividly remember getting these from a gas station on a road trip back in the day haha. I'll definitely try them out again.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
WHAT. This is my favorite snack of all time.

Why those flavors though? Just give us the flavors it had before!

Pyccko

Oct 25, 2017
tried them once 20 years ago and hated them

will try again and most probably still hate them

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
FUCK. YES! Destroy the roof of my mouth, Daddy Doritos!

I'm kind of excited to try these again despite my stomach now hating corn chips.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
YEEEESSSSS! The return of Gummy Crunch!
Bite a tip of the 3D Dorito off, insert a gummy bear: gummy crunch!
I don't even care that they aren't the original flavors, still gonna devour them.

LinkSlayer64

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2018
bring back doritos jacked ranch dipped hot wings and then I'll pay attention.
This is a bag of most air thanks to the puffed up chips.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I remember these having a weird aftertaste, which as a kid I attributed to the air inside the doritos being stale for some reason.

Relic

Oct 28, 2017
I have lusted after these for decades. Got some imported from Mexico this month and I think they suck.