• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Everyone needs to chill with the hot takes... Titans proved pretty much everyone wrong and the DOOM Patrol episode was one of the best episodes of the season.

lucas_hood

Mar 20, 2018
I trust in DC universe and their shows, after Titans ended up being awesome.

This show , I am sure, will be entertaining....

SilentSoldier

Oct 27, 2017
Why is Cyborg in this, and why is he so short? Well, it seems like Titans turned out ok and Young Justice is about to come back, I think I'll give this DC Universe thing a shot

rude

Oct 25, 2017
DCUniverse has terrible marketing/promotional material but the output is good. The Doom Patrol episode of Titans was great.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm assuming these are DC villians? I'm completely unfamiliar with any these characters unless that one is actually supposed to be Cyborg. I'm interested in learning though.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
So they had a advert based around the cast being there to take a photo, and still ended up doing a terrible photoshop job for the actual picture.

DieH@rd

Oct 26, 2017
Doom Patrol episode of Titans was FANTASTIC!

And did they added Timothy Dalton to the show?

Tabby

Oct 25, 2017
The hot takes in this thread, yikes. It's like we've learnt nothing from shitting on Titans. And this looks miles better than the first trailer we got for that show.

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
People have clearly not learned their lessons. Do not at all judge a show by it's promoition material. The stuff with Titans was not great but the show is great and a lot of the promo stuff makes sense in the show or just straight up turns out good. The same will be the case here with Doom Patrol and the episode with them was great!

Lol

Something the CW can feel superior to.

Judging by the Titans episodes themelves and the Doom Patrol episode specifically this is a bad, bad take.

Oct 27, 2017
That's shockingly sitting for Doom Patrol and turns of town. I am now far more interested in this than I thought I would ever be.

Cyborg can take a fucking hike though, no offense to the actor; he belongs with the Titans. I hate that they keep trying to shoehorn that character into everything.