• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Fuuuuuuuuuck yeah!

Shame about no Mr. Nobody but it's good to give characters like that generous breaks. Hopefully they'll bring him back at some point for the full Brotherhood of Dada.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes it's good to pause.

7GHrvsS.png

asn0wh3.png
Hell Yeah Kite Man.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Damnit. He was half the charm of the show.

Can we at least get some more Danny the Street?

Danny The Brick is pictured in the promo poster, so he is presumably there to some extent but he's been around in various different scales (Brick, Alley, Ambulance, Street, Island, World) in the DCU.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Working my way through S1 now and I'm in love with the show. Episodes 7 and 8 are absolutely brilliant.

DirtyLarry

Oct 27, 2017
Damn, this thread just reminded me I have a few episodes in Season 1 left.
I stopped watching it for no good reason at all and I really enjoyed it.
It did not help that my wife hated it so I had to watch it on my own time, but no doubt I will start watching it soon so I am caught up for Season 02.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for this. Loved the first season so much I am re-reading Morrison's run and it really is amazing how much of his stuff they got in there, and how faithful to the spirit it is even with changes and a slightly different lineup.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
Decided my almost-16-year-old son was ready to see this, inspired by the upcoming season. We rewatched S1E1 tonight and he's in.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That trailer sold me. Not going to spoil it but looks like they still have a lot of good material to work with, Grants run was really that good.