• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sheev

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I remember hearing about them setting this up a little while ago, it's pretty great to get a taste of them in action. That Mongolian heavy metal singer is rad as fuck.
Mick Gordon remains a god, and I really can't wait for this game to finally come out, especially since Doom 2016's OST is one of the GOATs.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
No expense spared on those candles.

EDIT: WTF at that ending. The Mongolian died? Fuck. Rest in peace man

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds so damn good it hurts. Haven't been hyped about a soundtrack, let alone a game, in so long.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
No expense spared on those candles.

b73.png

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a hype as hell video that just ends on a huge downer. Rest in peace.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they have at least one choir only track in the game. Would be a shame if it's drowned out by instruments all the time.

Also I didn't even catch that the mongolian guy died until you mentioned it because I didn't watch the credits. It's sad but at least he was part of something great before he died.

Velguarder

Jan 10, 2020
I wasn't expecting to recognize that many of them, but that's a great group. Sven from Aborted is a goddamn monster.

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Nature of Tengar Cavalry (Mongolian vocalist) passed away in 2019. I don't think the cause of death was ever revealed but he reportedky had struggles with his mental health including suicidal thoughts/attempts. Sad story all around as Tengar Cavalry was great, they were doing well and he seemed to be a pretty decent guy. Don't know if the band is still active but their stuff should ve on stteaming platforms for anyone wishing to delve more into that style of music.

Take care of yourselves, reach out for help when you need it and try to build good relationships and networks of support with the people around you. Life can be rough but that isn't your fault. Be good to eachother and take care of one another.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
So fucking gooood - Mick Gordon and the legion chorus of DOOM ! This soundtrack - IT SHALL SLAYETH!

apstyl

Oct 25, 2017
Mongolian throat singing is pretty fucking cool, and I hope there is more in DE. Sorry to hear about Gangabaigal, tho.

Metalmucil

Aug 17, 2019

Off topic: Zilla and Sos (along with Yungblud) are my current favorite young artists. So freaking good. Side note, saw an interview with them and man, Zilla is damn smart and has a game plan. He is way more on top of things than his stage persona and music/videos indicate. Sos on the other hand is just a crazy MF.

On topic: I think I am more hyped for the soundtrack than for the game, if that is even possible. It's gonna be so good!

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
So good...Mick da Gawd strikes again.

For the love of all that is Holy, if Killer Instinct gets a sequel I pray that he does the soundtrack again.

mickcenary

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, it's metal in its worst, cringiest, most base form to my ears, but it definitely suits the game/lore/what have you. Probably doesn't work to have soaring proggy twin leads canoodling when the demon slaying ramps up.

Oct 27, 2017
Wow I was hyped to see what the deal with the choir was when it was announced months ago but I somehow missed this.

Can't wait to hear it in game.

Rest in peace, Nature.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
Gotta keep an eye out for the vinyl when it drops. I'd like to get a new PC before playing Eternal so it'll probably be a little while but man, I might be more excited for it than anything else.