• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
Will wait for the other dlc to be out and then play both back to back. Environments look great though!

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Is the spoiler the shark or the other new enemy with wings?

I feel like I have to buy this even though I never bothered to finish the last stage of Eternal.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Hyped. Just finished the game last week so I'm ready for this

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Do we think there's any chance this DLC comes to Game Pass? Would love to play this.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Holy shit, that soundtrack. This was the Mick Gordon replacement right? Sounds awesome.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm, not really feeling that track but maybe I'll change my tune once I hear it on repeat while I rip and tear in the new DLC. Hopefully whatever bosses they have in the DLC is better than the base game which IMO were blah.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
Would love if this was included for Game Pass Ultimate subs, but I imagine its not the case right?

Deleted member 2317

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So fucking hyped for tomorrow!

giphy.gif

dedge

Sep 15, 2019
Currently in between Xbox's, seriously considering Eternal being my Series X launch game wow.

Ozorov

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played Eternal yet. But picked up Deluxe Edition today for 29 dollars so looking forward to the DLCs

Bio Booster Armoire

Prophet of Truth
Apr 21, 2020
Praise be to Satan, that looks amazing.

Also, just listened to an interview with Hugo Martin in which he confirmed there'd be moments during the campaign where you fight multiple marauders AT THE SAME TIME.

It's like he heard the internet's complaints and decided to show us what true suffering really is.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ooh, I have had the Deluxe since launch and had no idea DLC was dropping this soon. Actually very pleasant surprise! I'll play it right away tomorrow!