• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dussck

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I got it in the mail today, seems like when that one store in Netherlands broke the streetdate, this one followed as well.

And holy shit, playing on PS4 Pro and this game looks SHARP. And it plays even better.
I've only played the first couple of hours, but so much stuff gets thrown in your face that it's a bit overwhelming. (Upgrades for upgrades @_@)

I was planning on playing half an hour, but when I looked at my watch it was 2 hours later. Addicting game. Can't wait to get back in!

Shambles

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 version just came in the mail, this case is forever tainted.
QFGoz7m.jpg

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Ok, I think I'm going dark until after I've finished the campaign. See you cats in a day or two.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Went for normal this first play through. Kinda wanna have an accessible experience and know the ins and outs before I raise it for the second play through.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
guess i'll just need to wait until after work tomorrow then.

edit: IT'S WORKING?!?!?

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
yess! it's unpacking on Steam

gonna put on the Doom OST until it's done.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Switched to an AU VPN and it just says "This Item is Not Yet Available"

Am I missing something?

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm using proton and it's not unlocked for me either. Weird. Maybe they've finally found away to stop people from doing it.

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
PIA and it's not free.

i guess you could try find a free VPN if it's just to try unlock the game but generally would avoid them.

i have PIA too. not sure what's up.

where are you? i'm in the UK
I'm in the US using the NZ location - the store even says the games unlocks on the 20th. Ugh.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
mines is unpacked now. here we go! see y'all later!!!

....he wore the crown of the night sentinels and those that tasted the bite of his sword... named him ... THE DOOM SLAYER.

\m/

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Got mine unpacked and about to start, haven't bothered to VPN a game early since Sekiro last year. But I have to for this one.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
WTF

i need to make a bethesda account to play? are you serious?

packy17

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, just straight up not working on either AU or NZ VPN. Some people on Steam forums say you have to change your address, but I'm not going to do all that.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
So nightmare is kinda hard - coming from Black Mesa, I might have to play through that one first before I start with this one. Way too different feeling and gameplay wise, I would end up rushing too much in HL if I start playing this now :P

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
oh cmon i just wanna play the game. having to set up a bethesda account. stop wasting my time.