• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Pre-Ordered the deluxe version, collector's is too rich for me.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Well I was excited about this til I realized it has a couple dlc expansions coming.

I'm def waiting for the complete edition down the road.

Oct 25, 2017
In for helmet edition.
vY9Vhjb.png

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
200 is actually not a terrible price for all the stuff you get. Two campaign DLC's sounds like $40 right there.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn that dooter is cool. Loving it. Haven't played the first Doom but tempted to play this. Should I get the first?

OP
OP
AgentStrange

AgentStrange

Oct 25, 2017
DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition: Bethesda Store

DOOM-Eternal_Deluxe_289x411-01.jpg

Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power as you battle your way across dimensions with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat.

Raze Hell with the DOOM Eternal Deluxe Edition which includes:

• Year One Pass - Two campaign add-ons featuring new perspectives and new ways to play. These standalone stories explore the events that led to Earth's fall against the demons.
  • Demonic Slayer Skin
  • Classic Weapon Sound Pack - Throwback soundeffects for your DOOM Eternal guns
Pre-order now to receive the Rip and Tear Pack which includes:

• DOOT Revenant player skin to use in Battlemode
  • Cultist Base Master Level - A remixed version of the campaign level "Cultist Base," with new challenges and surprises
  • "Throw-back" Shotgun Weapon Skin
Also this is most likely the standard cover art

DOOM-Eternal_Standard_289x411-01.jpg

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Pre ordered the CE... Despite it being a beshesda.net key for PC...

Not sure how I feel about that, may cancel later.. I'll see

Also will have to suffer purchasing via GAME here in the UK...

But that helmet will look nice on my shelf in man cave

Also doesn't claim to come with a canvas bag so should be fine

evilromero

Oct 27, 2017
Disappointed that the pre-order bonus isn't a demon statue like last time :/. The Doom Slayer is like the least interesting aspect of the game to me. Generic space marine helmet or badass demon? Give me the demon.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Disappointed that the pre-order bonus isn't a demon statue like last time :/. The Doom Slayer is like the least interesting aspect of the game to me. Generic space marine helmet or badass demon? Give me the demon.

true, and although Doom Slayer was first that helmet makes him look too much like that bum Master Chief too

Barrel Cannon

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So dumb that they haven't brought this to Canada yet. I'd take this over the Cyberpunk CE so fast but Bethesda won't let me open up my wallet

thelostone

Banned
Sep 7, 2018
They're not dumb enough to make that same mistake twice collector's edition definitely pre-ordered I love doom

superNESjoe

Developer at Limited Run Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know if the PC Helmet edition is Steam or Bethesda store?

Oct 26, 2017
I hate that most games that have steelbooks I want end up behind the uber over the top collector's edition. They're still dope, but sometimes I just want to pay an extra $10 for a dope steelbooks case, ya know?

Though, those same collector's editions are still sweet. Haha
This. I love steelbooks, artbooks and soundtracks and am happy to pay a bit more for things like these but there never seems to be any middle ground these days. It seems the middle version of a modern release is always just skins, etc.

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
The Fallout 76 collectors edition was fine. The bag just wasn't made of Canvas, let's not act as if it was missing a crucial part of what was announced.

Yeah I mean, between Rage 2, the 76 Helmet, ESO, Dishonored.......... basically every collector's edition with the plastic crap atleast delivered. People are hung up on something they didn't even know existed.