• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
PopularBoilingJapanesebeetle-size_restricted.gif

DKC is finally arriving on NSO! ...unfortunately just DKC and not the sequels (yet).

Plus two more additions: Natsume Championship Wrestling on SNES & The Immortal on NES

Coming July 15.

Gif from xaM

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cool. It's about time. Now people will stop asking about it.

Now where's DKC 2?

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit The Immortal thats that game James covered on AVGN. The sprite art looks crazy sometimes.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, Natsume Championship Wrestling and The Immortal?!

This is what I love to see.

DynamicG

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Natsume Championship Wrestling is a pretty good game! It's an All Japan Pro Wrestling game originally that got reskinned! Finally a wrestling game (Not 2k) on switch!

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first time I've seen the YouTube video for the NSO games not have a huge amount of dislikes lol

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
The immortal looks legit, also EA games on NSO?!?! I thought the day would never come... where's Goemon tho

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
Yo, maybe I should get the sub cause that's actually hard to believe. A modern-day OG DKC release!

(my cynical potion of the brain is telling me it's also a soft deconfirmation of Rare Replay on Switch, since one of it's biggest potential selling points is off the table but wow)

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck yes, thank you to our drip-feeding starvation diet Nintendo overlords.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
3 consoles worth of Virtual Console and Nintendo is still with the tradition of trickling this shit in.

I understand the cost and work involved but its been 3 generations, they need to invest in a better system.

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Hell yeah! Those who haven't played the original DKC are in for a great. All three are great, hopefully we'll get the others soon.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Genesis version of The Immortal is the good version, but this is still cool. Least the soundtrack on the NES version is rad.