• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
President Donald Trump's Twitter announcement about his positive coronavirus test has become his most liked and retweeted tweet ever.

Early Friday morning, Trump tweeted, "Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!"

The tweet quickly surpassed more than 1 million likes and had over 750,000 retweets, despite being sent out at around 1 a.m.

More at:
www.newsweek.com

Donald Trump's Positive COVID-19 Announcement Becomes His Most Liked Tweet

The early-morning tweet surpassed his previously most shared tweet, which announced rapper A$AP Rocky's release from detention in Sweden.

Retweet if old

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
a7031e8ce4a66c2aaafd87aca298290a.gif

Nephtes

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure he'll interpret it as "see... look how much everyone wants me to get better!" 😑

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I bet it tears him up on the inside that the media reaction to his diagnosis was largely, "Shit, could he have given it to Biden?"

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I bet it tears him up on the inside that the media reaction to his diagnosis was largely, "Shit, could he have given it to Biden?"

Yo I bet the White House thought news of trump catching the rona would be met with more sympathy. Reality is a hard pill to swallow. At the least trump has a pretty damn good idea on how the world is going to treat his death.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
I hearted it

then unhearted it because I worry about what that might do to any peeping algorithms

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
Liking the tweet doesn't necessarily mean the person is happy Trump got covid though. I believe Chadwick family posting about his unfortunate death was one of the most liked tweet if not the most but obviously many don't like that he's gone.

OP
OP
DiipuSurotu

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's his second most liked tweet?
From the article:
Previously, the president's most shared tweet was from August of last year, when he announced rapper A$AP Rocky's release from detention in Sweden.

"A$AP Rocky released from prison and on his way home to the United States from Sweden. It was a Rocky Week, get home ASAP A$AP!" Trump tweeted on August 2. The tweet garnered 310,000 retweets and over 818,700 likes.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Can you imagine being in hell and then suddenly hell gets way worse than it was before because Trump shows up

RisingStar

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
He will spin this to how many people cared about his health condition. You know he's capable.