• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
or we sure they're not being fooled by Borat again? The empty alley by the dildo shop has me suspecting something.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
All of these are completely baseless. The big worry is the bought and paid for Supreme Court, if it gets that far, it's going to be bad.

lmao, it won't. Trump is done. No one with any *actual* power to do anything is gonna help him, now. They're not gonna help him to destroy the Republican party further for his nonsense. Those days are gone.

Oct 28, 2017
This whole landscaping stint is so embarassing omg. The perfect send-off for this entire fucking clownshow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017

This can't be real right?

fGGuo6H.jpg

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
lmao, it won't. Trump is done. No one with any *actual* power to do anything is gonna help him, now. They're not gonna help him to destroy the Republican party further for his nonsense. Those days are gone.
Seriously. Even if this got to the SC(it won't), they wouldn't do shit. Would literally start a civil war to overturn it. Trump just wants to milk it as much as he can.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
In Trump's mind the world revolves around him. Since he lost the only answer is Dems were cheating him specifically. I seriously doubt he even realized that there were other elections.
Yup, in his opinion he was the only name on one side of the ballots and the entire democratic party was on the other

IIRC he actually has totally talked about the elections that Republicans won with higher vote counts than he got... because he took credit for their successes.

despite, y'know, the obvious implications of them winning and not him, as you've pointed out

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Yeah, I'll trust the guys who monumentally fuck up something as simple as a press conference location with the cold, hard facts and details of an election.

This is just too perfect.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a link to the video of Fox news saying observers weren't allowed in and then the journalist on the ground says that isn't true.

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Aside from a completle nothingburger press conference, they booked Four Seasons Landscaping instead of Four Seasons Hotel in Philly, which turned out to be a complete dump next to an adult sex store. AND they had to hold lit in the rear parking lot of it:

Trump Team Holds News Conference Outside Drab Landscaping Firm, Next to Adult Book Store

GettyImages-1284438951-1200x800.jpg
The location is in the OP, the adult book store is threadmarked and definitely felt no summary of anything was worth adding to the OP. It was just one big waste of time.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure Veep and Arrested Development writers will be inspired by this majestic moment.

I was once naive enough to think you would only ever see this on TV.

America proved me wrong.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I keep returning this moment and these photos. I cannot express how much they are killing me.

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
The location is in the OP, the adult book store is threadmarked and definitely felt no summary of anything was worth adding to the OP. It was just one big waste of time.
It's your thread. I just thought that whole development was unbelievably hilarious and made it worth all this nonsense.

OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
It's your thread. I just thought that whole development was unbelievably hilarious and made it worth all this nonsense.
Oh for sure, yeah it was damn funny as it played out. Prob should have done a play by play when it was happening in the OP. Thx for the feedback on it, I'll be sure to think about this during the next one. :)

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
Oh for sure, yeah it was damn funny as it played out. Prob should have done a play by play when it was happening in the OP. Thx for the feedback on it, I'll be sure to think about this during the next one. :)
No problem. I mean, there's no reason this thread couldn't still become the official Giuliani Press Conference In A Parking Lot thread ;)

Someone actually talked to the Fantasy Island store owner about it here:

Anyone got $3 for Giuliani to visit the video booth?

Last edited:

TheRagnCajun

Oct 29, 2017
Lol oh my what are they doing in that parking lot. Couldn't get enough 'true Trump supporters' to fund a proper press conference.