• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

McFly

Nov 26, 2017
Do this people know you're not allowed to take a picture inside a polling place?

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
The hypocrisy of "they wouldn't let us interfere in the counting process, so therefore they interfered with the counting process" is such a mind fuck.

butreallytho

Oct 27, 2017
He stopped him from answering the question, said they'd take questions later, then starts feeding him his own questions lol

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
So, it was just as predicted, right? Carny bullshit.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
What in the fuck is this. I checked back in and it's even more stupid now lol.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I like how this entire attempt to retroactively steal the election relies on their idiot supporters being completely unaware of the basics of how voting even works

And 70 million people are buying the fuck out of it

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
"I observed similar handwriting"

from 10-20 feet away???? Maaaaan fuck all of these liars

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
what are you referring to here?

www.thestar.com

Donald Trump lost the election. But he won’t go quietly

A shattered faith in democracy is the 45th president’s parting gift to the United States, Edward Keenan writes.

The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor," the statement attributed to him read, promising to pursue court challenges to the vote counts beginning Monday. "What is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Shit like this is going to stick hard with the right wing and it's scary that Donald Trump feels justified.

Oct 27, 2017
I would imagine if you hold a press conference from your lawyer to claim fraud, you would show your best pieces.....if those 3 people are the best they could conjure up for this.....good luck.

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
So many contradictions and wordplay and completely avoiding any challenges by the press. I'm tuning out. None of it matters anymore!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
So unless I've missed it, none of the supposed evidence people were referring to which pointed to why it was chosen at this specific location, right?

Just these random poll watchers who are spouting pretty erroneous claims...

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The fact that Trump won't have access to the media for his rallies or his insane pressers is what really makes all this, you know, besides EVERYTHING

It's great isn't it, he has looked weak as fuck the last few days but you can see nobody gives a shit about him any more, the power is gone.

ZW33

Oct 25, 2017

How's the Fuhrerbunker, Dotard Trump?

EmPJSeGU0AE7vbW

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Well if anyone had any anxiety or worries about the lawsuits, watching 5 seconds of this should certainly put complete relief in your mind that they have literally nothing. He's just up there randomly saying things that have no evidence or have literally no impact on vote counts at all. If they had anything, literally anything at all, more concrete they would have brought it up. Vague descriptions of poll watchers not being able to stand on top of people counting it with no surrounding details means absolutely nothing to most people, and especially not the people actually involved in the legal election process.