• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please
Please

Cap'n Cook

Oct 25, 2017
It will have 0 effect on him, Trump is the healthiest person alive and also has an abundance of stored energy he cultivated by never excersising.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Won't kill him. Won't get sick either. He's a germaphobe and a fucking Teflon.

I'll bet my avatar on it.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
1) He'll never get it and it'll further inflate his god complex.
2) He'll get it but will never admit it and we'll never know he has/had it (unless he dies...but even then)
3) He'll get it and for weeks claim it was a dem created virus attack, etc.

So basically...sigh.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope he catches it.

Nobody is more deserving of catching it right now than this leader claiming it's a hoax.

It would be real life poetry and I would embrace it.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope, I pray, that he has it, but him being him he continues his routines as he does. He schedules a press conference, the usual everything is alright, fake news bullshit. He does a couple rails of adderall to get through it and midway through the conference he vomits on himself from a combination of the flu, his advanced age and the drugs. I just want video footage of him spitting up on himself for the world to see. At his most vulnerable and sickly.

I'm putting this out into the universe. Lend me your strength to make this happen universe

giphy.gif

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
If he gets sick, get ready to hear about how the deep state invented coronavirus to kill donald trump

Also, Matt Schlapp is a total soulless Trump shill

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care if Trump dies, and frankly if he's gone maybe some people can actually get shit done and stop kowtowing to dear leader. We're in a crisis and Trump's government is absolutely not in shape to handle it.

luffie

Dec 20, 2017
Indonesia
Why are guys laughing if he gets it?
I am not satisfied, until he hugs ivanka, kiss eric, junior and melania, then hugs pence and lindsey.

Then i will laugh with all of you.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At minimum I hope he's getting super paranoid about holding rallies and the like.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
It would be seriously wild times if Trump died from this, probably in a bad way (any benefit of not having Trump counteracted by still having his administration, plus the recession that this would trigger if corona claimed the "most powerful person in the world"). The Democratic primary is basically selecting it's perceived strongest Trump matchup so what happens if that's suddenly not priority #1?

Pelleas

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure dems get blamed either way. The country would be in so much shit.
Oh I'm sure there's a whole new slew of anti-immigration rhetoric blaming Dems for this coming regardless whether or not he contracts Covid19. But, there's just no way for him to not look like a fuckhead clown to everyone dying from it after all the downplaying. Then again, they might just cover it up by saying it was a heart-attack that he died from (you know, the healthiest president this country has ever had)

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, Trump would probably need a direct cough or sneeze to the face to catch anything.
So much bronzer saturation is going to dilute or drown the virus from the skin.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who shook his hand has already said he tested negative, so don't get your hopes up.
they should probably test him again in a few weeks...

It probably takes a tick or two before any infection is detectable and they've already been downplaying things so hard already.

Last edited: