• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

roguebubble

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 8, 2018
I feel like he'll try to flee to Russia with his family on that day so that he never has to face prosecution for all that he's done. Would love it if he gets caught during before takeoff to show what a coward and crook he is

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
lady-gaga-brazil-im-devastated-1-ghhggh.jpg

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like he'll try to flee to Russia with his family on that day so that he never has to face prosecution for all that he's done. Would love it if he gets caught during before takeoff to show what a coward and crook he is
The question for his fans, do they flee to Russia with him or wait anxiously for 3 years for him to run for 2024

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, this is what I expected. You cannot incite an insurrection, telling people to match down Pennsylvania Avenue, fail, and then be expected to be received at an event that's about the peaceful transition of power. I think it's in everyone's best interests that he be absent. For people who don't want to see him anymore and for his base that can't stand to see him losing.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bet he won't even be in the country anymore on Jan 20.
There have been a few news stories filed (last week IIRC) that he's had a golfing trip to Scotland planned for quite a while now. It'll probably overlap 20 January. This tweet is one of his aides or social media team all-but-confirming this planned trip is moving forward.

yyr

Nov 14, 2017
White Plains, NY
This should come as a shock to no one, even his own brainwashed supporters.

Has he ever attended any event that he wasn't headlining?

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a way we can make sure he doesn't get the full honors that a President gets when they die?

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
There have been a few news stories filed (last week IIRC) that he's had a golfing trip to Scotland planned for quite a while now. It'll probably overlap 20 January. This tweet is one of his aides or social media team all-but-confirming this planned trip is moving forward.

Scotland and UK issued a full lockdown and it has been said he can not fly there now.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
His security detail won't let him out of their sight and probably have orders to alert someone if he does attempt to do a runner, I don't think he will, Trump will be in court and appeal until death.

Knew he was never going to attend, he is so out of his depth at any big event with other leaders it probably crushes him, why he always does a runner at world leader events.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
After Wednesday, there is no way that Trump will avoid jail time. I wouldn't be surprised if the feds are just counting the hours for him to lose power and make that arrest.

heavy liquid

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is not skipping the inauguration because the election was "stolen", but because he lost and is a sore loser and a baby back bitch. He's the first president to refuse to go to his successors inauguration since Andrew Johnson refused to go to Grant's 152 years ago. Another loser president who was impeached.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, yeah, when you send terrorists to attack an inauguration why would you attend it? He'll send his goons there via a rally held the day of or day before and it'll get violent, again, so why knowingly put himself in danger?