• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dynedom

Nov 1, 2017
It may be against decorum but I hope Biden roasts this dude and his administration at the Inauguration.

Won't happen but god it would be incredible.

Ionitron

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Good. It'd be an embarrassment to have him there after all this.

At the same time, he's such a baby and going to it anyway wouldn't have fixed that.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
im_shocked.gif

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
It's a good thing we won't have to see his damn face come inauguration.
Also, he's totally gonna use this to tweet inciteful comments on inauguration isn't he.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
That should be because he's in a prison cell but whatever.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
meanwhile on random parler, someone is saying "he is not going to his on inauguration because he will not loose time" or something like that

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Yea, such a petty bitch.

That photo of Obama, who clearly didnt wanna do it with Trump, speaks volumes now. I'm actually shocked now that I think about it..he's letting Obama do something he wont be able to do. Yup, they're bringing up the Obama transition now on CNN. lol

I cant wait until this man is so far from the public eye.

I thought he conceded tho. That recent video was bullshit then. Someone just called him such a crybaby on CNN, lmao.

Like someone said, his first tweet today, actions after the riot is still fanning the flames.

wookiee

Jul 14, 2020
Nah, he'll be holding a rally or some shit and then send his goons to attack everyone attending the inauguration.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
How are the magats spinning this one? I though the 20th was the start of a new admin without Pence?

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
2 days before the inauguration he'll set up a rally but he'll be golfing so people just gonna go and throw their checks in the box