• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Way too late. People wanted something done before Trump showed he would stoop to this level. Well he's now gone and shown he has no remorse about riling people up now. I sure as hell hope people are keeping tabs on outlets and new accounts because I have no doubt he'll look to push things even harder now.

Lifendz

Oct 27, 2017
God, to be a fly on the wall in the room with Trump these final days. He must be flipping the fuck out.

Tallshortman

Oct 29, 2017
And there goes his most effective weapon. The country would be in such better shape if Twitter had a backbone and done this before he finally incited a coup.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017

tumblr_odte76OMGz1vv1frwo1_r1_500.gifv

Mars

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh, he is almost on his way? ...let's do something meaningful." - Twitter

Mar 31, 2018
Which of his tweets led to a permaban? After the storming of the Capitol, he was only banned for 24 hours, I think? Did he post anything again after his temporary ban?

EDIT - the answer is just above my post.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Fuck yeah.

Just curious, what were the last things he tweeted before he got banned?

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for free speech advocate Bill Maher to bring this unfairly silenced man on as a guest...

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha Holy shit even Luke Skywalker is getting in on the fun.

Thank Christ. Took long enough but it needed to happen.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I had him on my block list for 5 years, because I just couldn't deal with his crap and antics, and it wasn't enough still, I kept seeing him pop up everywhere.
Now I'm glad he's banned and lost what mattered most to him: his Twitter fame and popularity. Fall back to irrelevance and fuck off forever, you piece of shit.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Took them forever but I'm really glad that his biggest microphone was shut down.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
It may be 4 years too late, but he wasn't going to stop tweeting after leaving office,so this still has impact.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Fantastic.

If only this was done years ago...

Oh well, too bad he's gonna mope all over the White House all weekend.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
What does "permanently suspended" actually mean? Why not just ban him or delete his account? "Suspended" and "permanent" sound kinda contradictory.

Also, bye bitch lmao

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
The tweet they banned him for is one of his more innocuous ones.

This is so cowardly.